PDA

View Full Version : How do you circumcise your dog?

DPX1
January 22nd, 2012, 17:07
You can't! It's illegal!

Pretty funny, huh.

Manny
January 22nd, 2012, 17:31
Side Note: I remember walking home with my friends from HS one day and suddenly saw this dog on the street that surprised us all. In fact, one of my friends even said that the dog looked like it had been circumcised. We all laughed, but it had its dick head exposed like if it actually had been circumcised. And no, the dog wasn't horny.

I don't know if the dog had a disease or was ill or something, or if it's actually possible to circumcise a dog.

We even joked about it and asked between us who could've been such an ass to do something like that. Damn, the world is crazy, crazy.

Regards.

DPX1
January 22nd, 2012, 20:40
Do you think the owner would say something like "it's MY dog, it's MY decision"?

Barthos01
January 22nd, 2012, 21:57
Ha-haa....:)

Manny
January 22nd, 2012, 21:59
Do you think the owner would say something like "it's MY dog, it's MY decision"?

Haha. It's funny but, there are people so sick in this world, that I bet you, they would indeed say something like that.

If people allow to hurt their children in any form or way or by letting someone else circumcise their baby boys, what treatment can animals expect from human beings?

Regards.

DPX1
January 22nd, 2012, 22:36
Haha. It's funny but, there are people so sick in this world, that I bet you, they would indeed say something like that.

If people allow to hurt their children in any form or way or by letting someone else circumcise their baby boys, what treatment can animals expect from human beings?

Regards.
What I'm saying is that we'd think that's awful and cruel and it'd be very much so illegal.

It's way more okay to hurt your child than it is to hurt an animal. It's kind of a sick joke.

slickskin
January 22nd, 2012, 22:58

Regards.

Castration is what is done to animals. I wonder why it is human nature to sexually harm others. :(

Manny
January 22nd, 2012, 23:10
Castration is what is done to animals. I wonder why it is human nature to sexually harm others. :(

Interesting idea.

Maybe in those countries where, in this case, talking about circumcision, is common, it's a learned issue. Where in the rest of the world circumcision isn't common so it's an issue that it's not learned.

Could it be then that's "human nature" to sexually harm others, or could it be a "learned" aspect to harm others?

Regards.

slickskin
January 26th, 2012, 00:31
Interesting idea.

Maybe in those countries where, in this case, talking about circumcision, is common, it's a learned issue. Where in the rest of the world circumcision isn't common so it's an issue that it's not learned.

Could it be then that's "human nature" to sexually harm others, or could it be a "learned" aspect to harm others?

Regards.

It does seem to be learned. By that I mean the unhealthy sexual urges developed because of childhood trauma such as being circumcised, or abused themselves. Even if they know very well that these actions are unacceptable, perhaps they are still angry and have a subconscious desire to rebel against the system.

Something wouldn't add up with an intact male who had a great childhood suddenly having urges to circumcise and rape people.

jeff71913
January 26th, 2012, 06:37
It's simple, really. Hurting people hurt other people. This can, and has been proven. If I hurt someone they will almost certainly hurt me in return. Even a mild natured animal will attack if they have been hurt badly enough. In the case of circumcision, fathers AND DOCTORS have been hurt deeply and even though they love their sons, they will feel better if he is hurt like they have been. They will not conscientiously admit this, since such a thing would be deemed insane and cruel beyond belief, so, we use very flimsy medical reasoning to justify genital mutilation. It is these absurd medical excuses that allow us to truly express our feelings and those feelings manifest themselves in the form of genital cutting. In order to protect his emotions, the father convinces himself that his own circumcision was a good thing and he reinforces this belief by having his own son circumcised. This is the primary reason that circumcision continues. Men simply can not deal with the reality that they have lost a significant part of their penises for for absolutely no reason whatsoever. As in many areas of life, it is easier to keep doing the wrong thing than it is to face reality and do the right thing. To do the right thing would be too painful. Although I may not be alive to see it, time will prove me right on this.

LiquidPooterbear
December 30th, 2013, 04:07
They don't just circumcise dogs. Nearly all of them get their entire penises cut off.