PDA

View Full Version : Minimum foreskin for the TLC Tugger

Ro Ro
March 4th, 2012, 22:10
FOR THOSE WITH TOO LITTLE SKIN TO TUG TRY THIS METHOD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in in the same "Lack Of Skin" situation asa lot of you are when I started. I purchased a SKIN CONE and used it everyday for a year to get enough skin to tug. In fact I couldn't get the cone to stay at first until I figured out a way to get more skin inside of it. I took my SKIN CONE and rolled the outer egde of the large end out as if I was going to turn it inside out , only turning it half way out. It kind of looks like a half of a bagel when it's ready to install. Then I pulled what little skin I had forward while I pushed the head of my penis inward with my other hand and then bunch up the skin and hold it with my finger tips . With the bunched up skin in my left hand finger tips , I placed the half invert SKIN CONE over the bunched up skin with my right hand, This method allowed me the get more skin in the cone and then I unrolled the SKIN CONE back to its original shape which gave the SKIN CONE alot more holding power.As I said before I used the SKIN CONE and this method for 1 year relying on nocturnal erections to do the stretching and cone kept my gland covered 24/7. After a year I am now using a TLC PACKER#2 and SKIN CONE combo which I wear all day long and for 10 hours of my day I tug with 6-12 oz, of weight, In the begining the SKIN CONE didn't stay on much as my clothing would knock it off , but I would put it back on and as time passed it stayed on more and more and look at me now I'm PACKING!!!!So bottom line is when your short on skin you have to be long on time but its worth it!!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------