PDA

View Full Version : Questions about my penis

Qwerty123
August 2nd, 2008, 06:54
OK, so I'm 18, and was cut when I was young, around 4 I guess.

Now I don't mind that I'm cut, but I would prefer a foreskin, but what can I do. I don't want to streach incase it gives me a strange shaped foreskin... but I know nows the perfect time to do it... Can anyone convince me...? I still have my frenulum. If I regrow [or whatever you call it] my foreskin, will the skin above my scar, the inner foreskin the bit that would be stretched? Will the scar be reduce?

Anyway, my questions:

My head is dry (duh) and wrinkled. Do you know any way I can make it less thick, and smooth?
I have several skin bridges on my shaft that look like http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Images/Botched/brij18-cu.jpg"]this (but not as big). Has anyone else had them? I want to get rid of them, perhaps I should see my doctor. I have to clean it regular. But what I don't get is how they formed...?
My scar is dark brown, so my skin goes tanned > dark brown > pink. Is there any way of reducing the scar/its colour?

Thanks for your help

Murk
August 2nd, 2008, 10:56
OK, so I'm 18, and was cut when I was young, around 4 I guess.

Now I don't mind that I'm cut, but I would prefer a foreskin, but what can I do. I don't want to streach incase it gives me a strange shaped foreskin... but I know nows the perfect time to do it... Can anyone convince me...? I still have my frenulum. If I regrow [or whatever you call it] my foreskin, will the skin above my scar, the inner foreskin the bit that would be stretched? Will the scar be reduce?

If you really want to reap the benefits of having a foreskin, then yes, start NOW!! The process takes weeks, months and years to complete so obviously if you get a head start, you'll get a head finish! :p

The inner-foreskin will get stretched along with the outer foreskin - depending on the method, sometimes either one will get more stretched than the other.

Yes, the scar will be reduced if you grow enough foreskin ;)

Anyway, my questions:

My head is dry (duh) and wrinkled. Do you know any way I can make it less thick, and smooth?

I'm not sure about less thick.. why would you want it to be thinner? O.o

Although about the smoothness, I've heard that keeping it covered using skin-cones that cover the glans for a while can make it appear more moist as well as sensitive, and even shinier! People have reported that changes are visible as soon as one week of "coverage" ;) Obviously, if you restore your foreskin, you won't have to worry about a dry glans anymore :D

I have several skin bridges on my shaft that look like http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Images/Botched/brij18-cu.jpg"]this (but not as big). Has anyone else had them? I want to get rid of them, perhaps I should see my doctor. I have to clean it regular. But what I don't get is how they formed...?

They were formed some time during your circumcision.. as far as I know, they were made by your circ. doctor to.. well.. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there's a reason. I would advise against going through surgery to remove those, though.. would you really want a knife (that removed your foreskin in the first place!) to get near your penis again? ;) I suppose it wouldn't hurt seeing your doctor about it.. I'd honestly like to know as well since I have them too!

My scar is dark brown, so my skin goes tanned > dark brown > pink. Is there any way of reducing the scar/its colour?

I have that too.. it's improved slightly since I started restoring about a month ago :)

Thanks for your help

My messages are bolded in blue ;) Hope I helped!

**I was circumcised about 5-6 years ago and have only just begun restoring with tapes a month ago

Qwerty123
August 2nd, 2008, 11:30
How old are you? Why did you get cut?

I want to try regrowing my foreskin, but I cant get one off the internet because it cant come through my door... So lol.

The only other reason I'm unsure about restoring is that im worried it'll go like a funny shape, or I end up hating my foreskin, then i cant go back.

If I started using it now, at my age how long is the minimum - average it'll take to regrow, if I start, and only do it for a short while, and don't like it will it go back to like it was?

How much does it increase pleasure?

cloud7
August 2nd, 2008, 13:14
the scar sounds like it was from a gomco clamp, I had that brown ring and it did diminish with time from stretching

for ordering stuff you can get the tapes at some pharmacies, especially the micropore tapes

as far as the look goes it will look like a normal loose foreskin tip after just a few days of stopping restoration if you have enough skin, once you leave it for a while it look more ideal, but just as there is no typical cut penis there is no typical intact penis

It's taken me about a year and I am fairly close to your age, which may sound like a long time, I learned about it at 18 but didn't do it, starting now is better then waiting for years and then wishing you had started earlier, the results have been worth it

pleasure wise the glans feels more sensitive and the gliding skin is great.

the only downside is that it does require a little extra maintenance, just pull back the foreskin and rinse it off with water in the shower, only takes a few seconds

If you did start and a month into it you decided it wasn't worth it would return to it's before state after a bit

I was very worried about that when beginning the restoration process, part of why it took me so long to decide, but I have been very happy with the results both speed and cosmetic wise

RobertW
August 2nd, 2008, 13:28
If you did start and a month into it you decided it wasn't worth it would return to it's before state after a bit
My understanding is different than yours.

I think what you said is True, but only because you chose "a month" for this example. Yes, in one month any gain in fs length would be from actual stretched existing skin and not from new skin cells. So, yes, it would shrink back to where it was when you started.

But if a restorer changes his mind much later in the process, let's say a few months to several months or a year, there would be new skin cells that are permanent and those would not shrink back. The existing stretched cells would shrink back, but not the new ones. So the new skin would need to be "gotten used to" or I hesitate to say re-circ'd.

IMO of course.

Qwerty123
August 2nd, 2008, 13:47
How do I determine what method to use?
want one that sits on my head, under my pants not strapped to anything. Is that any good, is it a fast way of stretching?

Any tips on how I can get one cheaply without it coming through the door?

cloud7 got any before/after shots?

z726
August 2nd, 2008, 13:54

The simple answer to all three is to restore and keep your glans covered.

The texture of the glans does change a while after being covered, improving to more or less how it would normally be if covered by a foreskin.

Sometime last week I was chatting with a couple guys who'd both had small skin bridges. I was surprised to see them say that the bridges had slowly started to disappear after attaining coverage. I didn't think to ask if theirs were attached to the glans or just other parts of the shaft like yours, though.

Everyone tells me that the scar tissue does start to fade when it's constantly kept covered. I don't have any, so I'll just have to take their word for it. You could try searching around for before/after photos… and these would also show you that a restored foreskin isn't at all strange shaped.

box_of_cereal
August 2nd, 2008, 21:08
start with the cross tape method.
And if you're able to cover your glans with like.... tape or an O-ring, you'll be able to nitice an increase in sensitivity, without changing anything (especially since you're a bit unsure). That way you can kinda sample its benefits without getting in it too deep and having irreversible effects.

Murk
August 3rd, 2008, 02:58
How old are you? Why did you get cut?

I want to try regrowing my foreskin, but I cant get one off the internet because it cant come through my door... So lol.

The only other reason I'm unsure about restoring is that im worried it'll go like a funny shape, or I end up hating my foreskin, then i cant go back.

If I started using it now, at my age how long is the minimum - average it'll take to regrow, if I start, and only do it for a short while, and don't like it will it go back to like it was?

How much does it increase pleasure?

I'm 17 this year, and I was cut due to religious reasons - I still find it unfair that I was never actually informed on what I'd be missing though (besides the obvious foreskin, lol).. All my mum told me was pretty much "it's time" and then the weekend after she brought me to the clinic and then it was all snippy snippy :( haha

depending on the method you use, you might not even need to order any products specific to foreskin restoration. Since I've started with cross-taping, all I had to do was to walk into one of the pharmacies at one of the nearby shopping complexes and pick up a roll of tape (I use 3M Micropore Tape which is specifically to be used on skin.. do NOT use cellophane/duct/double-sided tape .. they're not meant for the skin and will do more harm than good!). It was no problem - the girl at the counter didn't seem to give a second thought as to why all I was buying was the tape (just like the time I bought a box of condoms a while back.. I learned that the people at the counter honestly just don't give a damn what the customers buy haha).

The time it takes to restore varies from person to person, but it'll most likely be in the "years" range, especially if you were tightly cut.

Don't worry about not liking your newly-(re)grown foreskin - foreskin restoration is a very slow and gradual process. At any point you don't think you like what you're doing (or if you think you've reversed enough damage), just stop and then it'll all be fine from there :)

How do I determine what method to use?
want one that sits on my head, under my pants not strapped to anything. Is that any good, is it a fast way of stretching?

Any tips on how I can get one cheaply without it coming through the door?

Your choice of method can depend on many things:-
-how tightly you were cut (how far you can pull your foreskin - as for me, I can only slightly go above the corona while stretched, so I had to start with taping)
-how much you're willing to spend (some equipment might be a little pricey, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end!)
-your daily activities (for example, if you're often sitting down, you could go with something that depends on gravity to apply tension)
-and last of all.. personal preference

Cross-taping is a very simple method that you can start right off the bat once you've picked up a roll of tape from the pharmacy.

I hope my replies aren't too long-winded.. I tried answering to the best of my ability :p

Qwerty123
August 3rd, 2008, 10:11
-how tightly you were cut (how far you can pull your foreskin - as for me, I can only slightly go above the corona while stretched, so I had to start with taping)
-how much you're willing to spend (some equipment might be a little pricey, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end!)
-your daily activities (for example, if you're often sitting down, you could go with something that depends on gravity to apply tension)
-and last of all.. personal preference

Cross-taping is a very simple method that you can start right off the bat once you've picked up a roll of tape from the pharmacy.

I hope my replies aren't too long-winded.. I tried answering to the best of my ability :p
- I'm as tight as you I guess, so it looks like taping, know of any tutorials on how to tape? I've seen a few which make no sense.
- I'm not wasting my money :D Anyone in London, UK want to give me their old devices :P
- At college all day sitting down all day, then coursework when I get home.
- I don't want it to be strapped to my knee.

In the time that you've been doing it, how much have you stretched it?

Murk
August 3rd, 2008, 10:57
- I'm as tight as you I guess, so it looks like taping, know of any tutorials on how to tape? I've seen a few which make no sense.
- I'm not wasting my money :D Anyone in London, UK want to give me their old devices :P
- At college all day sitting down all day, then coursework when I get home.
- I don't want it to be strapped to my knee.

In the time that you've been doing it, how much have you stretched it?

This guide helped me quite abit on cross-taping: http://adult.eskimo.com/~gburlin/restore/image.html

You might also want to have this FAQ handy in case you have anything you're unsure about.. I found that it answered many of mine :p
http://www.iomfats.org/resources/restoring/media/restoring_faq.pdf

Luckily for you, the tape you'll be using shouldn't be expensive at all! I bought one roll here for about 5 bucks, and my first roll lasted for a whole month - I'm just starting my second :D

Btw, be careful if you plan to use second-hand devices.. make sure you completely sterilise them to prevent any unwanted .. well.. stuff O_o

The fact that you're sitting down nearly all day makes it easier for most of the methods, including taping. My tape never really came off once I got used to applying it correctly, even when I did a fair bit of running around :p

You won't have to have anything strapped to your knee with cross-taping :)

Just tape and your penis, that's all you'll need :P

Since I've started, I've definitely noticed quite a substantial increase in skin mobility. However, I've been told that this is only an effect of skin cells being stretched, and not more being grown (well, at least not yet!) - that happens later on, I suppose.

Qwerty123
August 3rd, 2008, 11:23
This guide helped me quite abit on cross-taping: http://adult.eskimo.com/~gburlin/restore/image.html

You might also want to have this FAQ handy in case you have anything you're unsure about.. I found that it answered many of mine :p
http://www.iomfats.org/resources/restoring/media/restoring_faq.pdf

Luckily for you, the tape you'll be using shouldn't be expensive at all! I bought one roll here for about 5 bucks, and my first roll lasted for a whole month - I'm just starting my second :D

Btw, be careful if you plan to use second-hand devices.. make sure you completely sterilise them to prevent any unwanted .. well.. stuff O_o

The fact that you're sitting down nearly all day makes it easier for most of the methods, including taping. My tape never really came off once I got used to applying it correctly, even when I did a fair bit of running around :p

You won't have to have anything strapped to your knee with cross-taping :)

Just tape and your penis, that's all you'll need :P

Since I've started, I've definitely noticed quite a substantial increase in skin mobility. However, I've been told that this is only an effect of skin cells being stretched, and not more being grown (well, at least not yet!) - that happens later on, I suppose.

Yea I don't want chlamydia :D thanks for the links

cloud7
August 3rd, 2008, 23:32
http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5563#post5563