PDA

View Full Version : inch of skin a yr- why not inch of penis?

1Taoist
October 23rd, 2008, 19:18
After all the technical conversation lately, I was wondering the physics of why we are able to grow a reported inch of new skin a year, but not an inch of new penis? Funny to me on it's face that we can wear an elastic or weighted device that pulls on it round the clock and it doesn't get much bigger. If this isn't the case, and whatever is the case, please elaborate, anyone of long-standing experience.

If it does, what is the measurable gain to be estimated?

chobbs
October 23rd, 2008, 20:18
Check out Thundersplace.org plenty of people have gained 1" of penis in a year - often much less time than that. I myself gained 15mm in length and 11mm in girth with two cycles of a newbie routine I was using to straighten my curve (and it worked a bit, but not as much as I had hoped). Each cyle lasted for 6 sessions and each session was done 1 on 2 off. This was a couple of years ago and I have kept all the gains I made. I did a slightly different routine for a couple of months earlier this year and gained another 5mm in length as well. Much better than my FR results have been.

- Chris

1Taoist
October 23rd, 2008, 20:26
what's a newbie routine? Not clear on what you did exactly. Sounds a lot like my vacutrac routine.

Joseph
October 23rd, 2008, 20:47
Sometimes I wish I was longer.

However, once I'm having sex, I'm grateful I'm no longer, OR thicker.

You see, my current GF is water tight, and I have to spend about 20 mins. coaxing the poor thing. After a while she gets used to it, but my girth really rips into her.

Not to mention that at first, I could only get in so deep. So much that an inch of me is always outside.

As we get more into it, I'm able to get all in.

But any longer, and I would have to be careful not to tear into her bowels.

So I have no trouble deleting enlargement pill/contraption ads.

I hear that vacuums and stuff like that could screw up your penis anyway. You'll get longer, but 3 more inches of soft noodle is useless.

admin
October 23rd, 2008, 21:53
The reason we can't grow a healthy inch of new penis length in a year can be explained in mechanical engineering terms.

Our tissues grow in response to the gentle stress we apply. Suppose you could measure the thickness of your doubled-in skin tube. Multiply that by your circumference and you get an estimate of the cross-sectional area of just the skin tube part. That's relevant because stress is defined as force divided by area. The force is the tension in your tugging strap. The area is the net cross-section we just estimated. Let's throw some numbers at this. Say your skin-tube cross-section has an area of 0.5 sq inches and the tugging force you're using is one pound. The stress in your skin is 1/0.5 = 2 pounds per square inch (PSI).

Skin grows at this stress, we know. There is some level of stress that even makes bones grow. If something close to the skin-growing stress turned out to be suitable for growing the whole shaft, we would need to get the 2 psi stress to be felt in the shaft. Our shafts do feel the tugging force we apply, but the cross sectional area of that big 'ole shaft is more like 2 square inches (or more). To get 2 psi stress in 2 square inches we would need to apply constant tensile force of 4 pounds.

We know from experience that tapeless devices that grip the skin, like the VLC Tugger, are the most comfortable way to tension the shaft, and they certainly tension MORE of the shaft than those noose-below-the-glans type torture devices. But we also know that 4 pounds applied 24/7 is not happening without some ischemia (painful cell-level oxygen deprivation from lack of blood circulation, which can cause tissue damage after a few hours). The best we can do is apply as much tension as we can tolerate and hope for the best.

With the sorts "newbie routine" exercises and other things you can learn about at MattersOfSize and ThundersPlace, it's possible that using an ADS (all-day-stretcher) like the VLC with less than 2 psi in the shaft (for the rest of the day after such exercises) will have an effect, especially in light of the fact that many PE (penis enlargement) guys don't seem to care if they gain healthy penis or scar tissue.

1Taoist
October 23rd, 2008, 21:57
I love guys who claim they can't get their tool into the one orifice made to fit a baby through it. And make themselves sound like Vlad the Impaler. Yeah.

But keep on trying. With an actual woman. :)

Joseph
October 23rd, 2008, 22:17
As far as I know, my current gf hasn't squeezed a full term child out yet...

Oh. And she's "real" by the way. (Her baby pictures show she was a girl since birth...)

Might we be suffering an inferiority complex?

;)

1Taoist
October 23rd, 2008, 22:33
Odd, how everything keeps comin back to nude pics of children with you.

Joseph
October 23rd, 2008, 22:54
Hah hah! Cute. I didn't even think about it that way. Shows where YOUR mind is...

Besides. I admit that it is my GF that makes me feel grateful I'm no bigger.

In reality, I'm about average, but being with her makes me appreciate it.

I'm happy being my size, and don't wish to gain more, thank you very much.

Matzi
October 24th, 2008, 00:47
I love guys who claim they can't get their tool into the one orifice made to fit a baby through it. And make themselves sound like Vlad the Impaler. Yeah.

Yea, when the right hormones are present. Not to mention that childbirth isn't exactly as pleasurable as sex.

1Taoist
October 24th, 2008, 00:55
interesting information, Ron. And to put it together with something else...the vacutrac- which I use like a development device -recommends that you add just 3lbs to hang from the device. But...if you add the vacuum, which may add another lb of force...whallah. 4lbs. But you ONLY do it for 10 min/clip, at 2 days on/one day off regimine. Interesting that they have that figured out. If you do 3 sessions a day, that's about 45min a day (with rest). Simple. No torture devices 24/7. That is insane.

Thanks for the info.

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 01:42
Yea, when the right hormones are present. Not to mention that childbirth isn't exactly as pleasurable as sex.

It's interesting the way Taoist tries to chagrin men who might have a bigger penis than him, yet he's the one who seems a bit too eager about penile growth methods.

Experts say that it is impossible to make your penis bigger, and that using pumps and penis dumbells, you're more likely to hurt yourself, if not render your member unuseable.

But then again, like choosing circumcision and/or restoration, taking a risk is each individual male's choice.

Size is the least of my worries though. As I've already recounted in my experience, living large is not all its cracked up to be...

They say that even a jumbo jet can look microscopic when flying through the grand canyon...

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 02:41
Back to the original name of the thread though:

inch of skin a yr- why not inch of penis?

I was going to say, these are obviously two different structures. The foreskin would be a much thinner layer of skin, than the thicker and girthier corpora cavernosa. It would seem you have to do a lot more work to it than the skin to gain that one inch. Not to mention, wouldn't you also have to be working separately on the foreskin if you want to keep it long enough to cover the head? (If that's what the man wanted?)

I for one would like to meet someone who has managed to successfully add an inch to his member and still manage a hard erection as when he was that one inch less. IS there such a man?

I'd have to see it to believe it.

(PS, I never once denied that I also have an interest in size. What man doesn't? But as for me, if it means I could lose my staying power, why risk it?)

finman
October 24th, 2008, 06:33
Joseph, I must feel sorry for you if 1 inch is left outside initially as that might reduce your pleasure by 50%. At least you manage to get the other inch in later, you said.

By the way, if you are worried about your prodigious size puncturing your gf's bowels, maybe you had better check up on the geography of the female just in case you are too far south..not wanting to rain on your parade if you have a really good thing going with her. If so, just be patient and gentle.

Having squeezed out four full termers to use your expression, my wife is still fine but as a midwife she taught the exercises and Chinese girls are well known for being adept at them!

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 07:41
Joseph, I must feel sorry for you if 1 inch is left outside initially as that might reduce your pleasure by 50%. At least you manage to get the other inch in later, you said.

By the way, if you are worried about your prodigious size puncturing your gf's bowels, maybe you had better check up on the geography of the female just in case you are too far south..not wanting to rain on your parade if you have a really good thing going with her. If so, just be patient and gentle.

Having squeezed out four full termers to use your expression, my wife is still fine but as a midwife she taught the exercises and Chinese girls are well known for being adept at them!

Yeah. Like, seriously. Nothing feels better than being able to just completely be inside. That can't happen until we're really into it. Until I can be fully inside freely, it's quite slow.

When I'm in her, I KNOW I'm ramming well past her cervix, because I can feel it with my tip that her vagina is now just making more room for me. (Or rather, my member is making more room for itself...)

I know I'm only a little bit above average, but it IS also that my GF happens to be really tight. (I've had two other GFs so this is how I can tell...) A lot of guys talk about wanting a girl that's "real tight." Lemme tell ya, that has its problems too.

With my GF, from the beginning it takes enough work just to get a FINGER in. Now imagine something 4 or 5 times that girth. It takes a while. EVERY TIME.

About being fine, even after 4 full-termers, I wanna say, if I ever decide to have kids with someone, just like circumcision, I will absolutely REFUSE the doctor perform the "husband's knot" on my wife, for as Jell-o like as she becomes. (A husband's knot is when the doctor sews the hole making it smaller and "tighter" for the husband... it'd be interesting to know where this practice is more prevalent; it would make sense that this practice was developed in nations where husbands are desensitized by circumcision...)

finman
October 24th, 2008, 08:10
Don't knock the gynae/obs husband's knot until you have tried a loose (in the v sense) woman. Before a repair after childbirth you can as a couple discuss the degree of tightening with the doctor, at least in the UK. If you ask me to choose between tight and loose I think you have the better deal. However, there is also the situation of partial or full vaginismus that may be occurring.

Anyway some get so loose and with no exercise the sensation is just not there. I knew one girl who was given special weights to exercise with and they were not to build her biceps! Add to that circumcision and the situation is worse. You can bang away and your body does not respond, at which point you have to look at the options.

Anyway, bless my wife as she is fine.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 09:19
For y'all that don't believe size increases are possible, check out the sites mentioned. There are plenty of methods that work and many that don't. Some people do too much and injure themselves, but most that I have communicated with have seen some sort of gains.

As for the nonsense about the penis not working properly afterwards ... bullshit. Mine works perfectly fine and I gained almost an inch in length overall and close to a half inch in girth. As a sidenote the girth increase was most noticable - it seemed as though my wife noted every mm I gained as every time she said it felt thicker we measured and sure enough there had been a gain. Back to it working fine ... in many cases (especially for older guys), much of the newbie gains are from getting the penis healthier and thus working better than it did previously - think more frequent, easier to obtain, and harder wood. At this point I am doing an occasional jelqing workout simply for the penile health aspect.

As for women, I would suggest the gyneflex for any that need to be tightened. Kegels by themselves work, but it is often too slow to make noticable progress. Kegels against the gyneflex are something that works much faster and there are various levels to choose from. I have heard nothing but good things from those who have used them or whose partners have used them and my wife has a set that she uses on occasion. Just like with doing my jelqing for penile health the gyneflex is part of a good healthy habit, as even if it isn't "needed" for tightness the vaginal health from maintaining muscle tone shouldn't be overlooked.

- Chris

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 10:12
For y'all that don't believe size increases are possible, check out the sites mentioned. There are plenty of methods that work and many that don't. Some people do too much and injure themselves, but most that I have communicated with have seen some sort of gains.

As for the nonsense about the penis not working properly afterwards ... bullshit. Mine works perfectly fine and I gained almost an inch in length overall and close to a half inch in girth. As a sidenote the girth increase was most noticable - it seemed as though my wife noted every mm I gained as every time she said it felt thicker we measured and sure enough there had been a gain. Back to it working fine ... in many cases (especially for older guys), much of the newbie gains are from getting the penis healthier and thus working better than it did previously - think more frequent, easier to obtain, and harder wood. At this point I am doing an occasional jelqing workout simply for the penile health aspect.

As for women, I would suggest the gyneflex for any that need to be tightened. Kegels by themselves work, but it is often too slow to make noticable progress. Kegels against the gyneflex are something that works much faster and there are various levels to choose from. I have heard nothing but good things from those who have used them or whose partners have used them and my wife has a set that she uses on occasion. Just like with doing my jelqing for penile health the gyneflex is part of a good healthy habit, as even if it isn't "needed" for tightness the vaginal health from maintaining muscle tone shouldn't be overlooked.

- Chris

I can't doubt objective experience, but I'd like to see actual before and after pics. I'd like to see concrete proof. Ron has extensive videos, and there is an overwhelming amount of pictures with restored foreskins in the progress thread, so people can see that restoration works. Is there such a thing like that for penis enlargement? Before and after pics? Where they aren't obviously doctored? Where I can see a man showing me that every part of his penis is harder than ever, and not flimsy and wobbly because he fucked it up with a vacuum or by injecting shit into it?

I can't contest with your objective experience, but "my wife noted every mm I gained as every time she said it felt thicker we measured and sure enough there had been a gain" sounds like something you read on $60 a bottle penis enlargement pill ads.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. But these mofos ain't getting a single dolla outta me.

I wasn't circumcised, but I'm not suffering in the length or girth department either. I need no pills or contraptions to make my normal, natural member "better," and I feel sorry for those guys who are spending money on stuff that is just never going to work.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I think another inch or more girth wouldn't be bad, but then, I don't think it's worth it. Rather than risk fucking my perfectly normal member up, I'd rather just appreciate my lil' buddy for who he is. (And my GF appreciates him too.)

If you've gained more, more power to you. But unless I see the proof, I just ain't buying it.

The way I see it, if someone had truly found a way to permanently enlarge your member without hurting you or damaging your member, they'd be making BANK right now. You know how many men want to make their penis bigger? And do you know how many a pill/contraction company is out there trying to sell the same goddamn shit for 60 dollars or more? Many fly-by-night companies that disappear.

You think I hadn't spent the 40 bucks on the "free access to ancient jelquing techniques that Arabs used?" And now that site is gone? (Who even knew Arabs had big penises eh?)

As for me, I don't need to get any bigger. When my dick hangs, it touches the water in the toilet. I have to pull up and over my underwear because it's too much trouble trying to stick it through the Y in my boxer-briefs. If anything, I wish I could retract it like a frightened turtle at will. I don't need any thing bigger, and I don't need to spend any more money. I'm not spending another dollar or minute on penis enlargement again.

finman
October 24th, 2008, 10:25
So Chobbs, what is the method that works for you so well? Is it just jelqing (milking) or is there something else? I and I am sure others would be very interested to learn from your experience.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 10:35
I can't doubt objective experience, but I'd like to see actual before and after pics. I'd like to see concrete proof. Ron has extensive videos, and there is an overwhelming amount of pictures with restored foreskins in the progress thread, so people can see that restoration works. Is there such a thing like that for penis enlargement? Before and after pics? Where they aren't obviously doctored? Where I can see a man showing me that every part of his penis is harder than ever, and not flimsy and wobbly because he fucked it up with a vacuum or by injecting shit into it?

I had my pics showing my gains posted in a thread over at Thundersplace. It is now gone as the person who developed the routine went commercial and asked for the thread to be removed. But there are thousands of progress pics over there to look at.

I can't contest with your objective experience, but "my wife noted every mm I gained as every time she said it felt thicker we measured and sure enough there had been a gain" sounds like something you read on $60 a bottle penis enlargement pill ads.p
And I am trying to sell you what again? Oh ... nothing. I have nothing to gain and am merely noting my experience. The site I outlined is free and has nothing to do with pills.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. But these mofos ain't getting a single dolla outta me.
Nor should anybody. The information is out there for free at the sites that have been previously mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I think another inch or more girth wouldn't be bad, but then, I don't think it's worth it. Rather than risk fucking my perfectly normal member up, I'd rather just appreciate my lil' buddy for who he is. (And my GF appreciates him too.)
Completely agree. And if you read through the information and still can't sort out the risks then it definitely isn't for you. Frankly keeping my member healthy is very important to me and many of the PE exercises are very beneficial in that regard - and of course many are dangerous as well.

If you've gained more, more power to you. But unless I see the proof, I just ain't buying it.
Head over to the site - there are progress pics showing the gains that people have made.

The way I see it, if someone had truly found a way to permanently enlarge your member without hurting you or damaging your member, they'd be making BANK right now. You know how many men want to make their penis bigger? And do you know how many a pill/contraction company is out there trying to sell the same goddamn shit for 60 dollars or more? Many fly-by-night companies that disappear. Why hasn't this been taken up by professional urologists? (Like circumcision for men who want to get circumcised?)
People are making bank off of it. And even more are giving the information away beacuse it is just information, not a miracle cure. Nobody is going to gain inches overnight and frankly most people won't put in the effort to make real gains. No different than working out. Tons of miracle routines available - the tried and true stuff that works is free for the taking on many sites but people don't care because it is hard work.

You think I hadn't spent the 40 bucks on the "free access to ancient jelquing techniques that Arabs used?" And now that site is gone? (Who even knew Arabs had big penises eh?)
Jelqing works if done right. As for who invented it I don't know and don't care. As for spending 40 bucks for information which is available for free ... I'm sorry you did so but it doesn't make the technique any less valid just because somebody added a bunch of hyperbole and duped you into buying it.

As for me, I don't need to get any bigger. When my dick hangs, it touches the water in the toilet. I have to pull up and over my underwear because it's too much trouble trying to stick it through the Y in my boxer-briefs. If anything, I wish I could retract it like a frightened turtle at will. I don't need any thing bigger, and I don't need to spend any more money. I'm not spending another dollar or minute on penis enlargement again.
Again sorry to hear you spent money on it in the first place. I too was and still am comfortable with my size. My initial reason for the jelqing was to straighten my curve ... the gains came along in the process and although I wasn't aiming for them I was pleased with the results. It works and the proof is out there if you spend some time looking at places other than those promising miracles.

- Chris

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 10:35
So Chobbs. Show us some of your before/after pics.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 10:45
So Chobbs, what is the method that works for you so well? Is it just jelqing (milking) or is there something else? I and I am sure others would be very interested to learn from your experience.
I did a modified newbie routine (the "newbie" routine is a standard routine recommended for beginners at Thunders ... the modified one was even lighter in frequency and duration). Actually I modified the routine a bit for my situation as I was focusing on straightening the curve.

The main routine consisted of 6 sessions done 1 one and 2 off - so 18 days total, a week of cementing the gains after that point and then a break. The basic routine was as follows: warmup (heat is a very important ingredient in the process), 150 jelqs at 30-40% erection level with an overhand OK grip, and 5 rotary stretches clockwise and 5 counter-clockwise to end things with. The week of cementing you only do stretches, but do them every night - 30 seconds each direction (straight out, straight up, straight down, left, right).

My modification to the routine was to add some light pumping. I did 4 sets of 3 minutes in the tube at 3" Hg (read three inches of mercury). I did the pumping for all but one of my six sessions that first time through.

My first time through the routine in Sep 2006 got me 11mm in length and 5mm in girth. My second time through the routine in late November 2006 got me 4mm in length and 6mm in girth. My curve straightened a little with each cycle but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

- Chris

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 10:50
I had my pics showing my gains posted in a thread over at Thundersplace. It is now gone as the person who developed the routine went commercial and asked for the thread to be removed. But there are thousands of progress pics over there to look at.

FUCK Thundersplace. I want to see them NOW. The proof is in the pudding. You seem to want to get everyone to go over there. WHY?

And I am trying to sell you what again? Oh ... nothing. I have nothing to gain and am merely noting my experience. The site I outlined is free and has nothing to do with pills.

Recently there has been a slight drizzle of spammers. Look at you. You're not even a junior member. Probably made your profile yesterday.

WHY precisely can't you show us your pics here and have us go to your site that has a big mastercard/visa logo on it?

Hm?

Nor should anybody. The information is out there for free at the sites that have been previously mentioned.

Completely agree. And if you read through the information and still can't sort out the risks then it definitely isn't for you. Frankly keeping my member healthy is very important to me and many of the PE exercises are very beneficial in that regard - and of course many are dangerous as well.

Why thank you, chobbs. You're so informative.

Head over to the site - there are progress pics showing the gains that people have made.

Oh, I'm a do that right away. Everyone! What are you all waiting for!

People are making bank off of it.

I'd bet, just like circumcisions.

And even more are giving the information away beacuse it is just information, not a miracle cure. Nobody is going to gain inches overnight and frankly most people won't put in the effort to make real gains. No different than working out. Tons of miracle routines available - the tried and true stuff that works is free for the taking on many sites but people don't care because it is hard work.

I paid for that "free information" ONCE. The "free access" to it has since disappeared, and I vow never to pay another cent to the penis enlargement grifters ever again.

Jelqing works if done right. As for who invented it I don't know and don't care. As for spending 40 bucks for information which is available for free ... I'm sorry you did so but it doesn't make the technique any less valid just because somebody added a bunch of hyperbole and duped you into buying it..

And this Thundersplace is not going to do the same eh? ;)

Again sorry to hear you spent money on it in the first place. I too was and still am comfortable with my size. My initial reason for the jelqing was to straighten my curve ... the gains came along in the process and although I wasn't aiming for them I was pleased with the results. It works and the proof is out there if you spend some time looking at places other than those promising miracles.

OK, YOU have just fallen on my list of people I trust on these forums.

Who ARE you. I haven't seen you until just recently. I'm tempted to think you're just another spammer peddling penis enlargement. The information is always "free," now, isn't it.

Mine veers slightly to the right when I'm erect, but I gladly don't think of this as a "problem" I have to correct. Thankfully, I think I'm quite content with my member, so much that I don't feel I have to worry about penis enlargement any longer.

Maybe you're real, and the results were "real" for you. Good for you. And if others want to get carried away with their insecurity, well then good for them too. Allthough you guys KNOW it's not the size of the boat, right? :cool:

This is my last post on this topic.

Whatever you guys do, don't hurt yourselves. And take it from me. Think twice before you give away that credit card number.

Ron doesn't ask for one to be a member on these sites or for "access" to anything.

Don't let people exploit your insecurities for money you'll never see again, and you'll be just as big as when you started.

Peace.

1Taoist
October 24th, 2008, 11:14
I should have known someone would jump in here to guck up the discussion with nonsense like "Oh I don't need a bigger one- I go way past my girlfriend's cervix (sure)- I rip thru her bowels- my dick is in the toilet- actually I'm just average..."

No, you're nowhere near average. Especially when you mention how "little" your supposed GF is.

And on a very physical note- this is the biggest sign of bs: when guys think they go "way past a cervix". That ain't happenin. If it did, your "GF" would be in pain worse than childbirth, because there's no hormones makin it dilate.

Nice try.

FYI this is done to underage women in china by wealthy men who pay for this sort of thing, quite torturous to the female. A twisted act indeed.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 11:15
FUCK Thundersplace. I want to see them NOW. The proof is in the pudding. You seem to want to get everyone to go over there. WHY?
Because there is more information there regarding PE than I could even begin to communicate in a simple thread detailing my experience. You want proof ... well is it better to have one set of proof or several?

That said, I would consider posting my pics )once I get back later tonight to my machine that has them) for a bit if people genuinely want to see the results, but frankly you flaming me doesn't give me that impression.

Recently there has been a slight drizzle of spammers. Look at you. You're not even a junior member. Probably made your profile yesterday. Your are capable of reading obviously, so look in the upper right hand corner of posts made by people and you can see their join date. Or even look through all my other posts if you are so inclined.

WHY precisely can't you show us your pics here and have us go to your site that has a big mastercard/visa logo on it?
It isn't my site although I am a member there - same username if you care to check. As for the donation link yup they ask for money to support the site. Some donate, some don't (I haven't).
And this Thundersplace is not going to do the same eh? ;)
I have been a member there since 2006 and haven't paid them a cent. I can't predict the future, but currently it is a great resource.

OK, YOU have just fallen on my list of people I trust on these forums.LOL. A second ago you weren't even sure I didn't just join, now you don't "trust" me.

Mine veers slightly to the right when I'm erect, but I gladly don't think of this as a "problem" I have to correct. Thankfully, I think I'm quite content with my member, so much that I don't feel I have to worry about penis enlargement any longer.
Glad yours isn't a problem, unfortunately my curve would often poke my wife uncomfortably in quite a few positions. The slight decrease to the amount of said curve has made it more comfortable for her. Had nothing to do with being content or not it had to do with rectifying something I felt was affecting our sex life, and in that regard it was a success.

Whatever you guys do, don't hurt yourselves. And take it from me. Think twice before you give away that credit card number.And on this we couldn't agree more.

- Chris

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 11:19
And on a very physical note- this is the biggest sign of bs: when guys think they go "way past a cervix". That ain't happenin. If it did, your "GF" would be in pain worse than childbirth, because there's no hormones makin it dilate.

Nope into the cervix ain't possible in a regular sexual encounter - it would feel for them basically like getting kicked in the nuts does for us (at least that is how I have heard it described). However maybe he means sliiping past the cervix into the posterior fornix region (aka CDS ... cul-de-sac). That is possible and triggers crazy orgams, but you need to be long enough to get it. If he is as big as he claims then it is quite possible. I am not huge by any means (about 6.5" bone pressed currently) and I can hit that area on my wife in a handful of positions.

- Chris

finman
October 24th, 2008, 11:37
Joseph, you are such a sceptic. I am sure with an Ilizarov frame such gains could be made. However, I am not volunteering to be the guinea pig as it is a very painful process but if you want to try it, be my guest. Let me know how you progress.

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/finman_bucket/images.jpg

Chobbs, are the measurements taken immediately after the vacuum treatment or are they taken after a period of rest. Years ago I tried a vacuum device which naturally would expand the penis but the effect diminished from the time the vacuum was stopped.

It is worth understanding how it is measured, like when Ron talks of a 1 inch gain, the foreskin only increases in length by 1/2 inch as the skin is doubled over.

I also found once I started restoring the sideways bend on my erect penis disappeared as it was due to the tightened skin due to my infant circumcision. My penis is now perfectly straight, so my wife does not need to have a similar curvature. However, Ron said such curvatures can occur without the circumcision.

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 11:56
I should have known someone would jump in here to guck up the discussion with nonsense like "Oh I don't need a bigger one- I go way past my girlfriend's cervix (sure)- I rip thru her bowels- my dick is in the toilet- actually I'm just average..."

No, you're nowhere near average. Especially when you mention how "little" your supposed GF is.

Nice try.

FYI this is done to underage women in china by wealthy men who pay for this sort of thing, quite torturous to the female. A twisted act indeed.

Wow, Tao, I mean, I know you're insecure, but you don't have to hate.

Yes, I am afraid I might pierce her flesh into her bowels. Yes, it is possible to go "way past the cervix." Watching you write, it doesn't doesn't look like you've ever even been with a girl. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You want a lesson in physics? Here. Stick your fingers in a girl. They've got different depths to their vaginas. In some, you have to dig in real deep to feel the donut-like bottom opening of the uterus, the os in the cervix. Some, like in current GF, it is possible to feel around this bottom part of her cervix with your fingers. It feels like it's another dick in there, a sort of nub, and when I penetrate her (that is, once she's loose enough for me to go in), I can feel my dick slide past this. It has to. Otherwise I'd push her cervix all the way in her body, and this is uncomfortable for her. And when I do, I feel like I'm making a deep bag around it, like it's not supposed to be there, but I'm stretching further past than its supposed to go. (This is gonna sound sick to some of you, but ever seen a video of guys docking? It looks like it would feel like that.)

With my last girlfriend, her vagina was deeper, but if I moved my body right, I could actually shift her donut cervix around with the head of my cock. It both fun AND stimulating.

Did you actually mean I actually ment penetrate her actual cervix? As in penetrate the os and make it dilate to enter the uterus where the baby would form? Because, yeah. That would be physically impossible. Obviously that's not what I meant.

Smartass...

Tao, some men have bigger penises than you. And face it, -I- might have a bigger penis than you.

Come now and be a true Taoist; get over it.

I know that there are men bigger than I, and I am. (over it that is)

Chobbs, sorry, you sound like you're here trying to peddle penis enlargement. I saw that you joined back in 2006, but I find it peculiar that you only open your mouth to spread the joys of penis enlarging.

Again, maybe it worked for you. I'd actually like to see some proof that it did. Maybe I'd take you more seriously if you didn't sound like you had an agenda.

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 11:59
Joseph, you are such a sceptic. I am sure with an Ilizarov frame such gains could be made. However, I am not volunteering to be the guinea pig as it is a very painful process but if you want to try it, be my guest. Let me know how you progress.

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/finman_bucket/images.jpg

Chobbs, are the measurements taken immediately after the vacuum treatment or are they taken after a period of rest. Years ago I tried a vacuum device which naturally would expand the penis but the effect diminished from the time the vacuum was stopped.

It is worth understanding how it is measured, like when Ron talks of a 1 inch gain, the foreskin only increases in length by 1/2 inch as the skin is doubled over.

I also found once I started restoring the sideways bend on my erect penis disappeared as it was due to the tightened skin due to my infant circumcision. My penis is now perfectly straight, so my wife does not need to have a similar curvature. However, Ron said such curvatures can occur without the circumcision.

You BET I'm a skeptic.

I've tried a vacuum pump once... just to say I tried it...

It felt alright having more girth... that is until I removed the ring. Then it went back down again.

And then I saw videos of other guys who supposedly made it "bigger" by using a vacuum pump with "permanent results," and they all looked like they had longer, but floppier dicks. Not hard like iron.

Spend money and end up with something that might not work?

You BET I'm skeptic.

finman
October 24th, 2008, 12:11
Chobbs, you are right about the cervix, as it is not at the end of the vagina. Some women do not mind it being gently nudged but knock it hard and it is likely her foot and your nuts will meet and you will be the loser in that confrontation.

Entering the cervix is a different thing. It is forcibly dilated in abortions, hysteroscopy and other procedures, and naturally dilates during childbirth, but it should not happen during sex. I do not know about the child abuse situation.

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 12:14
I know I said it would be my last post, but I guess I can't help myself if people are responding to me...

I'll reiterate; I have to work past my current GF's cervix because her vagina is tight and shallow.

This doesn't mean I'm actually making it IN her cervix. No, it means I have to slide AROUND it, PAST it.

I hate to have to use the docking analogy, but it's the best I could find.

When I'm in my GF, I can actually feel myself slide past the round cervix. I know because when I finger her, I can actually go in and feel it.

It feels like a penis head with an indention. I can actually shift it around with my index and middle finger, and it feels like if it were external, I could squeeze it.

And when I'm in her, it feels like I'm deepening that cranny between her cervix. I've drawn a picture. Hopefully you can see what I mean...

**Picture Removed**

It's getting ridiculous the extent I have to go to to justify myself.

Yet it looks like Tao is ready to believe anyone that tells him he can grow his penis just fine.

People believe what is convenient I guess...

**EDIT**

MY penis is actually longer and thicker than this, and her vagina grips me like a tight condom. There would still be about about a cm or so of me to go, and yes, it hurts her and we have to work slowly. Sorry, I can't draw worth shit... couldn't even get the foreskin in... must be all this US conditioning.

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 12:31

You learn something new every day.

finman
October 24th, 2008, 13:20
Joseph, I think your gf is a really special girl and it must be a real blessing to have her just the way she is. After childbirth some women's bodies 'go to pieces' so you should appreciate what you have and treasure her dearly.

1Taoist
October 24th, 2008, 16:24
Joseph, I think I've figured out your odd preoccupation with children, it's that you have the mind of one.

And why your vague and schizo references to your own size is everywhere on this post from over-size (inside your "undersize" GF) to just average, to claiming someone else is smaller, whom you don't even know. Dick size, in your case, refers more to character and personality, and in that case I'll concede you are a bigger one. You got it. Hung like a horse's ass.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 18:36
All measurements are done after a period of rest at the end of the "cementing" phase I referred to in the description of the routine. All measurements were taken properly with an inflexible ruler on the top center of the penis using bone pressed methodology so there would be no variation in how hard the ruler was pressed to make gains without actually gaining.

Also worth noting if you get edema from using the pump you are pumping with too much pressure. Get a pressure guage and keep it between 3-4" Hg and it should be fine - although some are more sensitive than others in the fluid buildup department.

- Chris

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 18:41
Chobbs, sorry, you sound like you're here trying to peddle penis enlargement. I saw that you joined back in 2006, but I find it peculiar that you only open your mouth to spread the joys of penis enlarging.

Again, maybe it worked for you. I'd actually like to see some proof that it did. Maybe I'd take you more seriously if you didn't sound like you had an agenda.
Feel free to click on my username and "find all posts by ..." - I have posted on other topics which you could easily see with a few seconds of effort.

As for peddling ... lol ... peddling what exactly? I have nothing to sell. As for the site I was "peddling" ... it is free. If by peddling you mean I was pushing people who were interested in a topic to go someplace with better information than I could give then yes I guess I was. Mea culpa.

- Chris

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 19:23
Joseph, I think your gf is a really special girl and it must be a real blessing to have her just the way she is. After childbirth some women's bodies 'go to pieces' so you should appreciate what you have and treasure her dearly.

... she hasn't had my kid yet...

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 19:54
Feel free to click on my username and "find all posts by ..." - I have posted on other topics which you could easily see with a few seconds of effort.

As for peddling ... lol ... peddling what exactly? I have nothing to sell. As for the site I was "peddling" ... it is free. If by peddling you mean I was pushing people who were interested in a topic to go someplace with better information than I could give then yes I guess I was. Mea culpa.

- Chris

Chobbs, who comes on here saying "visit this site. it's the best. it will cure your ills..." and what am I supposed to think when I go ahead, and the first thing I see is a visa/mastercard logo? Other than "it's going to cost you at some point...?"

Usually it's spammers and fake profiles invented to plug some new porn site.

Sorry, I simply hadn't seen your name before now, and I did find that strange.

Again, your methods may work for you, and I can't doubt your subjective experience. But I'm a doubting Thomas. Don't believe anything unless it can be consistently proven to me.

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's possible. But I've just seen so many fake "before after" pics on sites claiming they could make you bigger, if only you paid some amount of money. So much that I've been turned off to it (nm I'm already a good size), and that I couldn't be bothered to check out another penis enlargement site.

Like I said, it would be nice to see some honest-to-goodness before and after pics. Real documentation. Videos of a normally functioning penis after the fact. As of now, all I've seen is vids of men with floppy dicks who througout the video keep re-assuring their viewers that "they're just fine. they don't have a problem." Pshh.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 20:33
Here are the ruler pics ... they will be up temporarily. I have to straighten my curve for them so my hand is in the picture, but aside from that they are pretty damn illustrative. The first is from Sep 15 06 and the second is from Dec 1st 06 - so, less than three months. One interesting thing to note is that the 3/4" gain in length took up the slack I had while erect and thus the skin tightened back up.

- Chris

Sep 15 '06
http://chobbs.org/tmp/09_15.jpg

Dec 1st '06
http://chobbs.org/tmp/12_01.jpg

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 21:20
Joseph, I think I've figured out your odd preoccupation with children, it's that you have the mind of one.

And you've got this strange preoccupation with "figuring people out" and labeling them. And then when people do the same to you, you challenge them to a boxing match.

Talk about the mind of a child.

You also have this strange preoccupation with paedophilia and accusing people of it. Lady MacBeth did "protest too much." Could it be that child porn is really YOUR pre-occupation that you'd like to project on ME so as to appear "above suspicion?"

I've figured you out too. You've got an inferiority complex. You can't seem to have a normal conversation on these forums without getting defensive, accusatory, and personally insulting. If something might appear bigger or stronger or smarter than you, your immediate reaction is to tear the person down, verbally if not physically. It's why you get verbally and physically threatening, it's why immediately want to challenge someone to a fight, and it's why you are worried about penis size. It's called OVERCOMPENSATION.

With a name like "Taoist," you would think you'd be a person with whom one could have normal intelligent constructive conversation. Why do you have to retort to personal insults? Every time we engage, it feels like I'm in "Pee-wee's Big Adventure." "I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I, INFINITY."

Who's got the "mind of child?"

I'ma let people on here decide.

And why your vague and schizo references to your own size is everywhere on this post from over-size (inside your "undersize" GF) to just average, to claiming someone else is smaller, whom you don't even know. Dick size, in your case, refers more to character and personality, and in that case I'll concede you are a bigger one. You got it. Hung like a horse's ass.

HAH! Poor Taoist, your inferiority complex is plain to see. You are obsessed with penis size, and you don't like the idea that I, the person you dislike the most on these forums, might actually have a bigger cock than you. The fact that I'm over penis size might sound cocky, for lack of a better term. This is like a challenge and a threat to you, and that's why you have to respond in such a violent manner.

I was using my "schizo references" to be modest. But obviously this went over your head. Now, I'm just going to be frank. Whether you like it or not, I'm slightly larger than average. My last couple of GFs have had vaginas that could handle me, but I was still able to play with their cervixes with my cock-head and have fun. My current GF happens to be a bit small. She does make me seem huge. She's every guy's dream in that she's "tight."

The reason I'm making "schizo references" is to try and show that even that which guys want the most, might have unseen problems. I'm slightly larger than average, but as you can see, I'm still unhappy. In the past, I wished I was larger, just a tiny bit. And even though I'm not larger, my current GF has given me an idea of what it would be like to actually be so. If I were larger, I'd probably have these same problems with other girls too, where the first 20 or 30 minutes of penetration were painful and it takes us getting used to.

On the flip-side, I also want to show that having a "tight" girlfriend is also not all its cracked up to be. Guys in my circle of friends are always talking about how it would be nice to have a tight girlfriend. "Dude, she's gotta be so tight. I'd like to plug her... damn." I just shake my head. I actually have that, AND I'm an OK size, and it's not as all they make it out to be.

The only person who is "claiming someone is smaller, whom you don't even know," or rather, WISHING someone else was smaller, is yourself. It's funny how you try to act like a victim being judged, when it is actually YOU who is doing the judging. Do you know ME? Do you know the girls I've been with? Oh, but it's OK for YOU to say what I'm saying BS, and that in reality I'm tiny. Right? Right.

All I'm saying is, instead of wasting money on junk that might actually hurt you more than help you, why not just accept that there is always going to be someone bigger than you?

I'm not trying to be "better" than anyone, I just want people to see things from a different standpoint.

There is no need to get all defensive and insulting.

that woman guest
October 24th, 2008, 21:32
Hi Chris, http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/thatwomanguest/rons%20ll/smiley-faces63.gif

twg

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 21:32
Here are the ruler pics ... they will be up temporarily. I have to straighten my curve for them so my hand is in the picture, but aside from that they are pretty damn illustrative. The first is from Sep 15 06 and the second is from Dec 1st 06 - so, less than three months. One interesting thing to note is that the 3/4" gain in length took up the slack I had while erect and thus the skin tightened back up.

- Chris

I'd like to see more.

Sorry to doubt you Chris, but how do I know these aren't pictures taken right after each other? One where you are soft, and one where you are erect, for example? Where it would make sense your skin tightened back up?

About a curve, how bad was it? Can I see it? Because I have a curve. My dick has a slight curve. If it were shorter I could fuck my belly-button. But don't see this as a disadvantage. But maybe your curve was worse and it got better with restoration. That would be interesting to see.

If I were making a documentation, here's something I'd like to see:

Pictures BEFORE: STANDING soft/hard, SIDE standing, soft/hard, both of these with a RULER. And then all of these again at each progress measuring point.

With just two pictures, I can make myself look like I "grew" three inches.

Again, I can't judge your subjective experience, but I'm an objective viewer. A SKEPTIC objective viewer at that.

If you really did make that progress, then kudos to you.

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 21:44
LOL. Figured you'd bail out with something like how do I know [insert xyz]. Which is why these types of things are usually pointless. The only thing you can see for certain is that it is the same dick, erect in both pics, and the pics haven't been photoshopped. The other contributing factor is that I have nothing to gain as I am not selling anything.

BTW, it was not that the skin "tightened up" per se, just that the slack was taken up to the point of being tight again. As for my curve it is to the left and I don't have any pics of it.

The only person who can truly confirm my gains is my wife. In any case I know it works and for others who are interested in something other than bickering for no apparent reason on a subject they state they don't care about then maybe they will move along to the recommended places and see for themselves - many people have more/better pics than I, as well as better information.

- Chris

Joseph
October 24th, 2008, 21:59
LOL. Figured you'd bail out with something like how do I know [insert xyz]. Which is why these types of things are usually pointless. The only thing you can see for certain is that it is the same dick, erect in both pics, and the pics haven't been photoshopped. The other contributing factor is that I have nothing to gain as I am not selling anything.

BTW, it was not that the skin "tightened up" per se, just that the slack was taken up to the point of being tight again. As for my curve it is to the left and I don't have any pics of it.

It seems the one "bailing out" is yourself, Chobbs.

It is not my job to believe that penis enlargement works, it is your job to prove it.

It looks like the same dick that is flaccid in one pic, but erect in the other. The slack skin could be either taken up by your erection, or by the fact that you did gain about an inch. Either way, I need more pics than just a dick and a ruler man. Pardon me, but that's just how much of a skeptic I am.

You have "nothing to gain," except maybe an inch. Or the credibility of people on here.

And you know what, come to think of it, my curve is slightly up and over, and to the left as well, and not to the right as I had said. (I had to check...)

The only person who can truly confirm my gains is my wife. In any case I know it works and for others who are interested in something other than bickering for no apparent reason on a subject they state they don't care about then maybe they will move along to the recommended places and see for themselves - many people have more/better pics than I, as well as better information.

You make it sound like its this subjective experience. Like actually seeing Jesus or something. It shouldn't be this way. Physical gain should be something that's actually physically measurable, no? The person who should confirm your gains is an objective observer.

Only those to whom it is a burden to prove what they are talking about consider questions from people such as myself "bickering." If you are so sure, then you should have no trouble explaining your position, instead of pushing the burden of proof on your readers.

I really can care less about penis enlargement. However I'm still curious whether or not someone has found a method that actually works, obviously not enough to be bothered to go surfing on the web to investigate it.

But seeing as all you can do is show me some dubious pictures and direct me to another website, perhaps I should be moving right along.

Good day to you, and may you make your gains safely, without causing damage to yourself.

admin
October 24th, 2008, 22:15
Hi,
I prefer to see a discussion where we address only ideas presented. In such a world it would not be necessary to reference anyone else in the post. Just copy the text to which you are replying, and your thoughts in response.

Now I realize that this is not that world, and we're here for social discourse not just objective evaluations. But I'd really like to see less personal attacks and more civility.

-Ron

chobbs
October 24th, 2008, 22:43
It is not my job to believe that penis enlargement works, it is your job to prove it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but that isn't my job. I was presenting what info I had. If you, or others for that matter, don't believe then that is fine. I stated that it works, posted what proof I had, and provided the requisite information for where to go to find further confirmations. I can do nothing more.

Only those to whom it is a burden to prove what they are talking about consider questions from people such as myself "bickering." If you are so sure, then you should have no trouble explaining your position, instead of pushing the burden of proof on your readers.
The burden is *always* on the reader. It is up to said person to validate information presented. The only way to do that in most cases is to confirm with independent sources. Since, as you indicated, you can't be bothered to go surfing then you will never get that confirmation you seem to desperately want for something you claim to care less about.

- Chris

1Taoist
October 24th, 2008, 22:52
Re joseph: you don't even get that I don't give a shit about your dick size.

But you keep trying to explain it. And talkin about it. And talkin about it. And talkin about it.

Your crap you keep spewin to chobbs, too.

Joseph
October 25th, 2008, 01:01
Sorry to disappoint you, but that isn't my job. I was presenting what info I had. If you, or others for that matter, don't believe then that is fine. I stated that it works, posted what proof I had, and provided the requisite information for where to go to find further confirmations. I can do nothing more.

The burden is *always* on the reader. It is up to said person to validate information presented. The only way to do that in most cases is to confirm with independent sources. Since, as you indicated, you can't be bothered to go surfing then you will never get that confirmation you seem to desperately want for something you claim to care less about.

This is where you and I disagree.

If you have a point to be made, then it is your responsibility to prove your point with valid sources. (In most schools of thought, this is known as citing your sources.)

In my opinion, you fail to do that. All you do is present subjective statements and pictures that I'm supposed to take at face value. Furthermore you ask me to go to a website full of OTHER people with their own subjective experiences I'm supposed to believe.

This is as bad as a born again christian telling me he's seen Jesus, that I don't have to believe him, but I can always talk to other people, and read this one book that will tell me everything.

Sorry, it doesn't wash.

I mean, don't take this as a personal attack to you specifically. I simply want to see more evidence, and I don't think what you present is enough.

Maybe others here agree with you, and they are free to try penis enlargement methods if they want, I just hope you and I can agree to disagree on this.

Joseph
October 25th, 2008, 01:19
Re joseph: you don't even get that I don't give a shit about your dick size.

But you keep trying to explain it. And talkin about it. And talkin about it. And talkin about it.

Your crap you keep spewin to chobbs, too.

Taoist, let Chobbs fight his own battle. He is certainly doing a better job at staying civilized than you are.

You act like my "talkin about it and talkin about it" wasn't propted by your personal insults.

I'd stop "talkin' about it' and justifying myself if you'd stop your own insulting remarks.

I don't believe Chobbs, but notice how I'm not calling him a child-porn addict, and a schizophreniac who has a Chinese teenie-bopper for a girlfriend.

Maybe you don't believe my statements about my endowment. Fair enough, no one says you have to.

Do you have to keep saying that I've got this obsession with naked baby pictures? That I'm some sort of mental case who is paying to rape a Chinese pre-pubecent girl?

You make these hidious implications, and then you have the nerve of accusing ME of having this sick twisted perverted mind, and somehow I'm just supposed ignore this and not "talk" about it?

Please Taoist. You don't believe me, you think I'm just pulling this out my ass?

That's fine.

All I ask is that you save me the disgusting insults you make.

Hi,
I prefer to see a discussion where we address only ideas presented. In such a world it would not be necessary to reference anyone else in the post. Just copy the text to which you are replying, and your thoughts in response.

Now I realize that this is not that world, and we're here for social discourse not just objective evaluations. But I'd really like to see less personal attacks and more civility.

-Ron

Thanks Ron.

My sentiments exactly.

DPX1
October 25th, 2008, 03:21
I'm glad FR devices don't make penis enlargment claims.

Nothing discredits an invention more than saying "IT WILL MAKE YOUR DICK LIKE A CLUB!!!111ONEONEONE"

chobbs
October 25th, 2008, 09:30
This is where you and I disagree.

If you have a point to be made, then it is your responsibility to prove your point with valid sources. (In most schools of thought, this is known as citing your sources.)

In my opinion, you fail to do that. All you do is present subjective statements and pictures that I'm supposed to take at face value. Furthermore you ask me to go to a website full of OTHER people with their own subjective experiences I'm supposed to believe.

This is as bad as a born again christian telling me he's seen Jesus, that I don't have to believe him, but I can always talk to other people, and read this one book that will tell me everything.

Sorry, it doesn't wash.

I mean, don't take this as a personal attack to you specifically. I simply want to see more evidence, and I don't think what you present is enough.

Maybe others here agree with you, and they are free to try penis enlargement methods if they want, I just hope you and I can agree to disagree on this.
And again, I have presented what I have - the pics I took were to track my progress, not to prove anything. If you can't be bothered to follow-up on the sources I have cited then I am at a loss on what else to do for you. Many of the methods work, it is too bad that those people trying to cash in on people's insecurities spoils that (miracle pills or pay sites).

- Chris

1Taoist
October 25th, 2008, 09:58
Chris, just ignore him. He isn't stable. No rational points are gonna be made with people like this.

And...since it's been mentioned...

Who, exactly, was it that posted the rather lengthy and bold-typed article on peodophilia here not too long ago? Hmm. And has a collection of underage circ pics and videos? And a rather "small" GF?

I have no idea.

chobbs
October 25th, 2008, 10:11
Chris, just ignore him. He isn't stable. No rational points are gonna be made with people like this.
Yeah, it's just kinda sad.

In any event I am taking the pictures down now. For anybody actually interested in PE feel free to PM me if you want to see the pics.

I highly recommend checking out the sites mentioned previously for anybody with the interest. I personally think the increases in penile health alone are well worth the effort, even if no gains are ever made in size. Whatever people do ... don't get duped into paying money for things available for free.

- Chris

Joseph
October 25th, 2008, 12:06

And...since it's been mentioned...

Who, exactly, was it that posted the rather lengthy and bold-typed article on peodophilia here not too long ago? Hmm. And has a collection of underage circ pics and videos? And a rather "small" GF?

I have no idea.

Yes, it was I who posted the article.

So?

Yes, I have a collection of circumcision pics, and NO videos. But then again, so do many members on here who are against it.

And?

Yes, my GF is rather small, and I'm rather big. Sorry this hurts your feelings.

And your wonderful "stable" and rational point is...

?

Joseph
October 25th, 2008, 12:15
Yeah, it's just kinda sad.

In any event I am taking the pictures down now. For anybody actually interested in PE feel free to PM me if you want to see the pics.

I highly recommend checking out the sites mentioned previously for anybody with the interest. I personally think the increases in penile health alone are well worth the effort, even if no gains are ever made in size. Whatever people do ... don't get duped into paying money for things available for free.

- Chris

I'm taking down my horrible illustration too, as it seems I was equally successful in conveying MY experience.

Don't feel sorry you couldn't convince me chobbs; it's bound to be proven that it works someday. I'm just content being the size I am now, and would rather not risk it.

One more thing. Penile size increase is one thing, but penile health? I think that's an entirely different story. I have a hard time believing that a penis needs anything more than proper hygiene and exercise (fucking with it and masturbation) to be in a "healthy" condition.

See you around.

finman
October 25th, 2008, 12:29
One big happy family has become World War III

1Taoist
October 25th, 2008, 14:05
not really.

jerkyface
November 7th, 2008, 02:39
i'd like 2 more inches of dick. I'm 7 now, 7.5 on a super horny session, want 9 .5. that would be awesome. I guess I pump and jelq on a sporadic basis. Hey fellows no fighting, it's awesome to hear guys talk about their sex, let him have it.

finman
November 7th, 2008, 09:00
Why the attack on Joseph? Personally I think he is very lucky, in fact truly blessed, compared with the guy in the joke:

A man was sitting in a bar, on one side of him sat an emu, the other a cat. He ordered a round of drinks for the three of them and paid the bartender. The bartender brought their drinks and the three sat in silence drinking.

A short while later the bartender came back and asked if they would like another round, the cat indicated yes and the bartender poured another round and moved towards the cat for payment. The cat turned his head away and ignored the bartender, so the man reached into his pocket and took out money and paid the bartender.

After a while the bartender returned, asking if they would like another drink. This time the emu indicated yes, and another round was poured, the emu placed the money on the bar and the three continued drinking.

This continued all night, each time it came to the cat, the cat continued to turn it's head and ignore the bartender when payment was required. Finally, with the man in tears, crying harder each time it was the cat's turn, the bartender, unable to contain his curiosity any longer asked the man what the situation was - he'd been in the bar all night drinking with an emu and a cat, and each time it was the cat's turn, it turned away, yet the emu paid up with no problems.

"Well", says the man "I found this lamp washed up on the beach, as I was rubbing it clean, a genie appeared and granted me a wish. I thought long and hard, then wished for a chick (bird in the UK) with long legs and a tight pussy."

1Taoist
November 7th, 2008, 11:51
a bird?

finman
November 7th, 2008, 12:06
OK I have changed the joke to suit.

A bird (Chiefly British Slang) A young woman., a girl

A chick Definition:A young woman, particularly an attractive young woman.

Why worry? Who laughs at my jokes anyway?

1Taoist
November 7th, 2008, 12:24
I want to. But I think the pussy is the guy.

finman
November 7th, 2008, 12:58
Hey, was that a cue for a joke?

An old man from Mississippi was sitting on his front porch watching the sun rise over the river. He sees the neighbour's kid walk by carrying something big under his arm. He yells out:
"Hey boy, whatcha got there?"
The Boy yelled back "Roll of chicken wire Sir."
The Old man asked :"Whatcha gonna do with that boy?"
"Gonna catch me some chickens."
The Old man yells "You damn fool, you can't catch no chickens with chicken
wire!"
The boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset the boy comes walking by and to the old man's surprise he is dragging behind him the chicken wire with about 30 chickens caught in it. At the same time next morning the old man is out watching the sun rise and he sees the boy walk by carrying something round in his hand.

The Old man yells out "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"
"Roll of duck tape."
"What you gonna do with that, boy?"
"I'm gonna catch me some ducks, Sir."
The Old man yells back, "You dumb kid, you can't catch ducks with duck tape!"

The boy just laughs and keeps on walking. That night around sunset the boy comes by and to the old man's amazement he is trailing the unrolled roll of duck tape behind him with about 35 ducks caught in it.

The same time the next morning the old man sees the boy walking by carrying what looks like a long reed with something fuzzy on the end of it.
The Old man says "Hey boy, now whatcha got?"
The Boy grins and says "It's a pussy willow, Sir!"
The Old man bolts out of his chair and shouts:
"Wait up boy, I'll get m' hat."

jerkyface
November 8th, 2008, 03:56
not bad jokes...:)

hey guys along the lines of the original topic... i'm off the opinion that um... receiving oral attention seems to well, at least maximize what you have. My parnter-in-crime and i joke that it's makin' me bigger anyways.

finman
November 8th, 2008, 06:03
So jerkyface you can change your logon to jerkoffinface, then to deepthroat. :)

greg_b
November 8th, 2008, 10:47
Chuckling....

Maybe we need a joke thread.

Cheers!

admin
November 8th, 2008, 11:15
Maybe we need a joke thread.

The Lighter Side of Mutilation:

http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

-Ron

finman
November 8th, 2008, 11:26
Ron, I feel I tread on 'thin ice' with my posting sometimes, waiting for you to 'slap me down' but I move between flippant comments, jokes, genuine advice from years of restoring, pouring my heart out about my feelings and what in the circumcision area is getting my attention.

Zemzem
June 29th, 2012, 01:13
Back to the guy whose GF was so tight. I had a girlfriend like that and turns out she wasn't normal. She had hit puberty but her body decided that it didn't need to finish. She was super tight and super small inside. I had a friend whose body was similar but she actually didn't have a cervex etc. just a small hole past her vaginal opening. So before we think we are huge or our girls are super tight, there are other things to think of as well.

I'm by no means big, 7" and I've been on the cervex of all my partners. I HATE it now because my wife has an IUD and hitting that thing is the most painful thing in the world especially since restoring. It is all perspective. A Dr. can reach the cervex with a finger....anyways!

admin
June 29th, 2012, 09:38
To reiterate:

The reason we can't grow a healthy inch of new penis length in a year can be explained in mechanical engineering terms.

Our tissues grow in response to the gentle stress we apply. Suppose you could measure the thickness of your doubled-in skin tube. Multiply that by your circumference and you get an estimate of the cross-sectional area of just the skin tube part. That's relevant because stress is defined as force divided by area. The force is the tension in your tugging strap. The area is the net cross-section we just estimated. Let's throw some numbers at this. Say your skin-tube cross-section has an area of 0.5 sq inches and the tugging force you're using is one pound. The stress in your skin is 1/0.5 = 2 pounds per square inch (PSI).

Skin grows at this stress, we know. There is some level of stress that even makes bones grow. If something close to the skin-growing stress turned out to be suitable for growing the whole shaft, we would need to get the 2 psi stress to be felt in the shaft. Our shafts do feel the tugging force we apply, but the cross sectional area of that big 'ole shaft is more like 2 square inches (or more). To get 2 psi stress in 2 square inches we would need to apply constant tensile force of 4 pounds.

We know from experience that tapeless devices that grip the skin, like the VLC Tugger, are the most comfortable way to tension the shaft, and they certainly tension MORE of the shaft than those noose-below-the-glans type torture devices. But we also know that 4 pounds applied 24/7 is not happening without some ischemia (painful cell-level oxygen deprivation from lack of blood circulation, which can cause tissue damage after a few hours). The best we can do is apply as much tension as we can tolerate and hope for the best.

With the sorts "newbie routine" exercises and other things you can learn about at MattersOfSize and ThundersPlace, it's possible that using an ADS (all-day-stretcher) like the VLC with less than 2 psi in the shaft (for the rest of the day after such exercises) will have an effect, especially in light of the fact that many PE (penis enlargement) guys don't seem to care if they gain healthy penis or scar tissue.

-Ron

Distalero
June 29th, 2012, 10:37
The equation aside, "...some level of stress makes bones grow..."? Where did you get this? It's not the case.

If you are talking about the procedures that lengthen limbs under traction, then you misunderstand what is being done. The traction applied (via a metal framework) literally stretches the softer tissue, ie muscle tissue, connective tissue, etc, and no, not expand, "stretch"; some mitotic growth does occur but not much in comparison because it's on a very small scale. The soft tissue is stretched to make some room for hoped for bone growth, BUT..

HERE'S THE THING: the bones involved in this process don't grow due to any stress, they grow because they are seeded with bone tissue on the ends; many times they are purposely fractured in order for this to take place. It's this added bone tissue which hopefully begins to fill in and add to the existing bone. This procedure is risky, and fails occasionally, but it is based on the physiological process of osteoblast/clast action, not stress; not in any way.

Some stress can add a bit to the actual circumference of a particular existing bone by affecting bone composition (just like weightlessness can decrease bone composition), but again this is very little on a comparative basis, and it's from the bone axis out, not lengthwise, so if this is what you are referring to then I don't see how it relates to what we do as restorers.

admin
June 29th, 2012, 12:11
The equation aside, "...some level of stress makes bones grow..."? Where did you get this? It's not the case.

If you are talking about the procedures that lengthen limbs under traction, then you misunderstand what is being done. The traction applied (via a metal framework) literally stretches the softer tissue, ie muscle tissue, connective tissue, etc, and no, not expand, "stretch"; some mitotic growth does occur but not much in comparison because it's on a very small scale. The soft tissue is stretched to make some room for hoped for bone growth, BUT..

HERE'S THE THING: the bones involved in this process don't grow due to any stress, they grow because they are seeded with bone tissue on the ends; many times they are purposely fractured in order for this to take place. It's this added bone tissue which hopefully begins to fill in and add to the existing bone. This procedure is risky, and fails occasionally, but it is based on the physiological process of osteoblast/clast action, not stress; not in any way.

Some stress can add a bit to the actual circumference of a particular existing bone by affecting bone composition (just like weightlessness can decrease bone composition), but again this is very little on a comparative basis, and it's from the bone axis out, not lengthwise, so if this is what you are referring to then I don't see how it relates to what we do as restorers.

I hate to puncture your BS bubble, but your opinion is not gospel: http://www.leg-lengthening.com/biomech.html

Distalero
June 29th, 2012, 17:58
"BS bubble"? "Opinion"?

The problem with just reading an abstract is that it doesn't give any indication of what is done usually and actually in the clinical setting. What I'm talking about is the actual clinical application as it's been practiced, and as it's still practiced currently. I assure you, bone seeding is the primary action in long term limb lengthening. But you don't have to believe me, just take this to any orthopedic surgeon, ask him how things are done. Anyone here can do that. How do I personally know? I've seen it done clinically on kids and trauma victims, I've reviewed it from an authorization perspective, and I've had it done personally on a fractured radius. A plate, 4 screws, and bone seeding from my pisiform bone.

Now, please explain how any of this applies to foreskin restoration, or penis pumping. That's the real kicker. No bones involved in restoration. Or penis pumping, so I'm not sure why bone tissue under stress is being used as support for..... It would be nice if you explained that, too.

None of this matters really (especially all this, because it doesn't apply to anything in restoration), as long as folks put tension cycles on skin it will expand, because other than the tension we apply, you, I, all of us have no control over what the skin actually does; it will follow it's own rules. And, anything I say here can be verified by just looking it up in a decent college text, which takes it out of the realm of "opinion".

Distalero
June 29th, 2012, 18:20
Forgot to say, at least you didn't call me a "piece of shit" this time. I believe in giving credit where it's due.

admin
June 29th, 2012, 19:59
"BS bubble"? "Opinion"?

The problem with just reading an abstract is that it doesn't give any indication of what is done usually and actually in the clinical setting. What I'm talking about is the actual clinical application as it's been practiced, and as it's still practiced currently. I assure you, bone seeding is the primary action in long term limb lengthening. But you don't have to believe me, just take this to any orthopedic surgeon, ask him how things are done. Anyone here can do that. How do I personally know? I've seen it done clinically on kids and trauma victims, I've reviewed it from an authorization perspective, and I've had it done personally on a fractured radius. A plate, 4 screws, and bone seeding from my pisiform bone.

Now, please explain how any of this applies to foreskin restoration, or penis pumping. That's the real kicker. No bones involved in restoration. Or penis pumping, so I'm not sure why bone tissue under stress is being used as support for..... It would be nice if you explained that, too.

None of this matters really (especially all this, because it doesn't apply to anything in restoration), as long as folks put tension cycles on skin it will expand, because other than the tension we apply, you, I, all of us have no control over what the skin actually does; it will follow it's own rules. And, anything I say here can be verified by just looking it up in a decent college text, which takes it out of the realm of "opinion".

My point would be that I didn't even say anything that could be argued, and you didn't provide anything at all to refute what I said, and yet you still manage to find something to argue about to detract from the issue at hand and make it harder for people benefit from the valuable experience of our users.

Your experienced opinion that sometime somewhere somebody stretched a bone longer without applying stress to it is utterly irrelevant to the OP, to the recent discussion, to what I said, and to restoring in general. In fact, what I said - that there is some level of stress that even makes bones grow - is indisputably true, but did not warrant any comment whatsoever. The fact that you chose to hold an impromptu lecture to say something partially false and totally irrelevant is puzzling. There obviously is a lot we could learn from you. I just don't get why you choose to be so un-nice about it. I regularly feel attacked.

greg_b
June 30th, 2012, 06:33
Ron, I think you worded your last statement very well.

"There obviously is a lot we could learn from you. I just don't get why you choose to be so un-nice about it. I regularly feel attacked."

I think part of it is that you tend to state things in a way that seems to be final and not allow for alternatives.

Distalero, you use a similar way of wording, but you also add the professorial, "put down lecture" elements. I do not think you intentionally mean to do so, but the wording has little to soften the blow and tends to overwhelm with your support statments.

I think that people who have strong views on things tend to clash and take these ways of wording things as attacks on them personally. A natural reaction.

I would recommend an excellent book that can help with sorting this out: Crucial Conversations. The theme is how to stay in dialogue when people are getting irritated and angry with the conversation. It covers a lot of theory and practical tips on both what to watch for and how to reduce misunderstanding about what is being said.

I think this is a valuable forum and participate gladly. But I have also found that it is not so easy to have a dialogue when all you have to communicate are words. It is amazing how much we rely on visual signals, tone of voice, timing, etc to carry important parts of our message.

Just some thoughts from someone who has observed interactions over time. Hopefully helpful thoughts. If not feel free to disregard.

Regards