View Full Version : Munsingwear "Comfort Pouch"

October 26th, 2008, 01:35
Anyone know what's the deal on the Munsingwear "Comfort Pouch?"

Where it's made, for whom?

(Where I'm going with this; is this another business profitting from guys with an irritable circumcised penis?)

October 26th, 2008, 07:23
I use the Munsingwear comfort pouch briefs, also called the kangaroo pouch. What they have is a horizontal fly instead of a vertical fly. The horizontal fly is handy for left handed people like me. Briefs with a vertical fly are a PITA for me to get my buddy out to take a leak. The pouch is just that. It's a bulged out front to accomodate guys with larger equipment. Comfortable? You bet.

October 26th, 2008, 07:54
I ougtta try it then.

I just always wondered what the "comfort pouch" was...

October 26th, 2008, 14:44
They look like something 'Mr Bean' might wear to me! Don't know who he is? Google it (not the animation).

October 27th, 2008, 08:19
Don't really give a rat's a$$ who he is. All I care is that they are comfortable.

October 27th, 2008, 09:03
Continued at 'General Restoration' area