PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the VacuTrac?

Trey
December 21st, 2006, 07:51
Hello all,

New to the forum here and hoping I'm posting my question in the right place. Does anyone out there have any experience with the VacuTrac device? It's pretty expensive (about $260) and supposedly only used about 5 minutes once or twice a day. I'm wondering what it can produce in results in that short of time . . . but if it works, it would be worth it to me. I'm tightly cut and can't roll much foreskin forward, even flaccid. I have to kind of "collapse" my softie and shove it way back . . . I feel and look (even more) amputated. I'd have to spend a few months taped up that way, which isn't an appealing thought, especially since I'm also into PE. (I have another question about pumping along with restoration I'll post elsewhere.) I don't want to be compressing it all day and night, but maybe I'll have to start out that way. Any feedback from anyone? Thanks to all for the forum here; I'm glad to find it.

Regards,
Trey

Oops, this was in the wrong category, thought I was in a different one. Sorry about that.

sk815
February 20th, 2008, 10:33
do you have a site on this product?Thanks SK

Regener8
February 20th, 2008, 18:32
http://www.foreskinrestoration.info/vacutrac.htm

Would've liked diagrams on how to put it on though. I don't own one.

sk815
February 21st, 2008, 07:43
Thanks will go and see what they have

1Taoist
February 22nd, 2008, 16:11
these are the same makers of the PUD. While I don't know if it works, its basically a sealed pump with weights. I will say I think Ron's VLC tugger is the same process but better, and I'll tell you why: the tugging strap introduces an elastic stretch/relax dynamic that is continuous as you walk around which, combined with gentle force and suction, will in the long run cause tissue to grow.

Things like the vacuTrac are force-driven. And that breaks down tissue. As someone said- "Tissue cannot be forced, it must be persuaded."

Another aspect is the point of application, which when made at the terminus of something (this case the penis), which is the tip. I spoke with these guys and they said, interestingly, to connect it to the end of the penis only for better results. There you go. The VLC does that, at 1/10th the cost.

You can try it, but I think we're better served with the tugger. Also, to accentuate the VLC, tug with the TLC too and get that foreskin growing, cuz that's gonna release more of the shaft. Hope this helps.

1Taoist
March 21st, 2008, 12:42
I would like to give an update on my previous post...out of curiosity and after talking with the co rep, I bought a vacuTrac to try out. And here's my feedback:

So far, this thing seems to be highly functional. It may actually be the real deal. As I said, it is a weighted vacuum device, but I understimated its design. It utilizes both universal forces of gravity and negative space (vacuum), which together put a demand on the entire penis. Its not like an ordinary pump, which just swells the penis with lymph fluid for temporary effect: this thing fills it with blood, too, but its the latex seal that makes this effective. You wear it for 7-10 min at a time, and with weight added to it it pulls and expands. In terms of physics, I underestimated the combined effect of gravity AND vacuum. According to them, they've patented this thing in a way nobody can duplicate, so all other pumps fail where this one succeeds.

I recommend this thing as much as the TLC products. So far, I think its great, and I was convinced all pumps were crap and a rip-off. This isn't. Its for the serious trainer who wants to get bigger, in the right way, over time.

Try it. You'll see.

Regener8
March 22nd, 2008, 10:50
so does it hold skin forward and do PE, or is it just a PE type vaccuum/weight [that isn't made to hold skin forward]?

Ive been able to put my senslip over my pud and use that to temporarily tug/weight but it eventually tore [cheap version!].

1Taoist
March 22nd, 2008, 20:03
it doesn't hold skin forward, it just develops the tissue and the core. The VLC holds skin forward and I suppose u could add weight to that, but it doesn't have the vacuum acting on the tissue as well as the core. This makes it an enlargement device par excellence. I recommend it, cuz you can spend the rest of your day and night tugging to get foreskin.

This thing should get more attention than it does.

Ferdley
June 24th, 2009, 15:02
You still "high" on this product as I'm seriously thinking of ordering one? I'm up to a CI-7 or so now and having great results but would love to gain some girth and length in addition to new foreskin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated like how many extra sheaths should be ordered or are they reusable?

tony12345
June 24th, 2009, 19:59
I tried the vacutrac and I don't care for it at all to be honest.

What I don't like about it the most is that the piston "stick-slips" meaning it tends to jam then break loose, therefore one must be very careful about not exerting undue vacuum on your penis. It seems to be to hazardous to me.

I used mine once. If someone wants mine i'll part with it at half price. The diameter of the cylinder is 1.75"

Quest4manhood
June 25th, 2009, 10:26
1taoist, still diggin the vacutrac and using it regularly? Have any documented measure as to it's effectiveness?

1Taoist
June 26th, 2009, 22:06
You tried it once. I doubt you have much perspective, and probably didn't do it right. Doesn't sound like you understand it.

I've used it for more than a year and I say it works just fine, producing exactly what it claims. Trying something "once" means you know how to try something once. Don't know what more it can give.

The vacutrac has produced notable length and girth for me, as it squeeze-stretches the whole penis. The size increase is in volume, so your dick may not "look different", it will "be larger", if that makes sense. For instance, the head of your cock will just look bigger, but so will the rest of your penis. It will look like your cock, only bigger. When your girlfriend's mouth is on it, that's when it will look bigger, and when you're inside her, she will feel smaller. Get it?

Good luck. I don't really think much of pumping, but this device, used irregularly, does what it says under the same principles of tissue expansion. Pumping creates fluid buildup which is false and temporary. The vacutrac squeeze-stretches the tissue, putting demand on it.

tony12345
June 26th, 2009, 23:21
I don't need to slam my finger in a car door more than once to know I don't like it. I think the Vacutrak is a potentially dangerous device. It is capable of exerting excessive force to the penis, without any relief valve to bleed off excessive vacuum.

I don't see how it is supposed to stretch the foreskin, and while bigger is better i'll keep what I have versus a unplanned visit to the emergency room.

If your happy with it that's fine, but it's not for me.

1Taoist
June 27th, 2009, 12:13
The differenc between this device and the other "pumps" is the pumps have a release valve on the end, for the purpose of using pumped-up vacuum pressure as the force. The vacutrac only uses vacuum as a seal to hold the device and the weight on the penis. It does NOT pump up the penis. The vacuum pressure is only enough to hold moderate weight. It is the weight + vacuum seal that puts the optimum demand on the penis for tissue expansion. The cylinder is only the erect thickness of your shaft, so it cannot pump up the penis. Any excessive force, which is possible if you're stupid and put too much weight on with the full vacuum (pulling the cylinder as far out as it will go), but it's hard to do that without feeling immediate discomfort and...being dumb as a weight.

And the seal is easy to release, simply by compressing the cyclinder, which removes all the vacuum pressure. Very simple, very effective.

Regener8
June 28th, 2009, 12:18
Ive heard and seen a few pics from the site that sells it, and you know I'm interested b/c it seems like yeah, it would make a better seal. And I do squeeze-stretch its my favorite manual 'stretch' exercise, its the main one I do.

I guess whats kept me from getting it, apart from cost, is that its a weight I might not be able to 'wear around'. Although Ive been tugging more often actually just a few hours in the am and before bed for the past few months.

I do have the PUD-GP weighted device [no vaccuum] which of course requires tape [I used to use senslips to keep it on - long story short a failed experiment that tore the slip ;P ]. However I've never had any weight-induced accidents, so I might be able to use this vacu-thing.

Anyway who knows maybe I'll get one. I agree it seems reasonable if you dont attach too much weight or seal, it ought to be safe to use. I'm curious why more isn't heard about this, its as if this one fell off the tugging radar or something [well, until this thread ;) ].

Quest4manhood
June 29th, 2009, 12:05
The vacutrac squeeze-stretches the tissue, putting demand on it.

Squeeze stretching 3-6 times daily and retaining with a Your Skin Cone is all I've been doing.

1Taoist, can you tell me more about how you are using the VacuTrac and the results? You say irregularly, so I'm assuming less than daily. You said that over the course of a year it has given you more size, but has it done anything for your foreskin?

Would you recommend the VacuTrac to someone whose sole interest is lengthening the foreskin and has no interest in increasing his size? Would you say that the VacuTrac is significantly more effective than religious manual squeeze stretching?

1Taoist
June 30th, 2009, 22:28
I don't use it for direct foreskin restoration, but as a "tissue developer", if that makes sense. I believe in making the entire penis tissue healthy and functional, not just longer. The manual routine works the skin directly toward growth, the vacutrac improves it's overall quality and sensitivity. The size increase, I believe, is directly relatable to increase in function (sensitivity and erection), much like the growth of more foreskin. More dickskin, more feeling and performance; more dick, same.

I believe the squeeze-stretch demand of the vacutrac helps grow healthy tissue much in the same way manual routines do. It can be fixed to target the foreskin growth, by connecting it at the circ scar.

Think of it as an excellent overall penis-developer. One of the problems, I believe, with penis enlargement tools is they don't approach it right- pumps want to enlarge by fluid and expansion chambers. This doesn't do that. It uses the combination of narrow vacuum (squeeze) and weight (stretch), and is only done in short intervals, stimulating growth.

Regener8
July 2nd, 2009, 01:03
Ive wondered for a while how it looks when on, since from looking at the vacutrac, I'm not exactly sure.

I would guess that you roll the skin over the latex, much the same way you might do so for the tlc tugger, but latex moves, and what would go over the latex to keep the skin forward?

My guess is the skin stays forward inside the tube [seems the instructions for use describe that], but I am also wondering about the glans - is it getting 'trapped' and pulled forward also, or is there a part that keeps it where it is [like that painful vaccuum one w/the acrylic ball]?

1Taoist
July 2nd, 2009, 20:27
The skin does not go over the latex like the TLC.