PDA

View Full Version : Clitoral nerves?

Matzi
December 23rd, 2008, 18:33
Okay so I am sure everyone here has heard of the Pacinian and Meissner's nerves of the penis, but I am curious about the nerves of the clit. Yes I realize that most of the reason it is more sensitive is the density, but I'd like to know what exactly is in there?

admin
December 23rd, 2008, 19:49
Okay so I am sure everyone here has heard of the Pacinian and Meissner's nerves of the penis, but I am curious about the nerves of the clit. Yes I realize that most of the reason it is more sensitive is the density, but I'd like to know what exactly is in there?

In Keele one of the presentations pointed to a newly identified "ridged band" in the clitoral hood where it folds under at the base of the exposed clitoris on the dorsal side, which is why rubbing the clitoris gently with the hood feels so good. Tugging the labia minora also indirectly force the band to roll and flex.

Foreskin. Not just the wrapper, it's the candy.

(Get that on a free bumper sticker here: http://TLCTugger.com/prodStickers.htm)

-Ron

Swingshiftworker
December 23rd, 2008, 19:53

Since the penis and clitoris differentiate and develop from the same embryonic tissue, they share much of the same nerve structure. The penis and clitoris both have a "dorsal nerve" which branches off of the pudendal nerve, but the distribution of nerve endings from the dorsal nerve will obviously differ based on the difference in the structure of the penis and clitoris, with a greater density (and intensity) of feeling in the clitoris as a result of the smaller surface area.

For a general response concluding the same, see: Questions and Answers w/Dr. Sandor Gardos (http://www.mypleasure.com/education/qanda/questions/1093.asp).