PDA

View Full Version : Safety of DTR

Quest4manhood
March 18th, 2009, 08:38
With proper use, is it to be expected that the skin being gripped in the DTR will turn really white after a while? There was no pain, but there was a mild discomfort from the tension. I noticed the skin was really white. I don't know how long until it turned white, at least 10 minutes. I took it off after about an hour and did some manual tugging.

I tried using the gripper without the holes in it as a retainer and that turned out to be a bad idea. I woke up this morning with a mildly painful ring around my dick.

Now I remember why I always quit. I stretch really well one day, then my dick is sore for a day or two after and I always forget to start up again for a while. Am I just stretching too hard or will I just get used to it and be able to stretch daily eventually?

admin
March 18th, 2009, 09:41
With proper use, is it to be expected that the skin being gripped in the DTR will turn really white after a while? There was no pain, but there was a mild discomfort from the tension. I noticed the skin was really white. I don't know how long until it turned white, at least 10 minutes. I took it off after about an hour and did some manual tugging.

I tried using the gripper without the holes in it as a retainer and that turned out to be a bad idea. I woke up this morning with a mildly painful ring around my dick.

Now I remember why I always quit. I stretch really well one day, then my dick is sore for a day or two after and I always forget to start up again for a while. Am I just stretching too hard or will I just get used to it and be able to stretch daily eventually?

With any tapeless method you need to keep the tension gentle. Assuming the device is a good fit for you and you're applying it well with minimum skin wrinkling, then the best tension is one that you can tolerate for at least 4 straight hours (like the typical time between trips to the john) during the day, or for 8 full hours for your nighttime regimen.

I used to tell people to aim for about a pound of strap tension, but it really depends on your skin thickness and your girth, so the above makes it simpler. Just start with zero and change the adjustment incremently every day or two until you're in the zone. Besides, lots of guys are using strapless devices these days and there's nothing to measure.

Cheers,
-Ron

kikoman
March 22nd, 2009, 12:53
With any tapeless method you need to keep the tension gentle. Assuming the device is a good fit for you and you're applying it well with minimum skin wrinkling, then the best tension is one that you can tolerate for at least 4 straight hours (like the typical time between trips to the john) during the day, or for 8 full hours for your nighttime regimen.

I used to tell people to aim for about a pound of strap tension, but it really depends on your skin thickness and your girth, so the above makes it simpler. Just start with zero and change the adjustment incremently every day or two until you're in the zone. Besides, lots of guys are using strapless devices these days and there's nothing to measure.

Cheers,
-Ron

What do you mean by skin wrinkling?

finman
March 22nd, 2009, 19:41
What do you mean by skin wrinkling?
You will know if you get it;) This is when there is a fold of skin in the restored foreskin gripped in the TLC Tugger of TLC-X. I do not know if it occurs with other devices. If you then start to tug it very soon becomes uncomfortable, but only requires the device to be re-applied making sure any restored foreskin is flat on the device, not creased or folded.

finman
March 22nd, 2009, 19:51
I noticed the skin was really white.
This is probably a case where 'all white' is not 'all right' unless you are trying to induce ischaemia!

You do not say the colour before applying the DTR. If it was Caucasian pink ('white') then you may be tugging too hard. If it was black, maybe you can tell Michael Jackson as he may want to clamp a DTR on his face:p:p:p