PDA

View Full Version : "cock rings" for more slack skin?

Americut
April 13th, 2009, 20:43
I didn't think this fit into the other forums, because this isn't directly about restoration. If you're on this site, you're probably no stranger to "borrowing" skin from the pelvic region. Do any of you have any experience with or insight as to how effectively a cock ring could aid the amount of slack skin available? Just thinking logically, I'm sure it helps but I dont own anything like that to really say. And what I'm really getting at is that I have some nice slack skin now, but I was thinking that a cock ring might make it that much better during sex, since its going to be a long while yet 'til i have that full/complete gliding action and I'd like to see what i can do with what i've got for now.

admin
April 13th, 2009, 23:01
I didn't think this fit into the other forums, because this isn't directly about restoration. If you're on this site, you're probably no stranger to "borrowing" skin from the pelvic region. Do any of you have any experience with or insight as to how effectively a cock ring could aid the amount of slack skin available? Just thinking logically, I'm sure it helps but I dont own anything like that to really say. And what I'm really getting at is that I have some nice slack skin now, but I was thinking that a cock ring might make it that much better during sex, since its going to be a long while yet 'til i have that full/complete gliding action and I'd like to see what i can do with what i've got for now.

Tom who makes the CAT offers rings.

-Ron

Americut
April 14th, 2009, 02:08
Tom who makes the CAT offers rings.

-Ron

Thanks, but I'm still asking if this is an effective means to providing more slack skin. I have ZERO experience in this area, and I'm guessing that some of these men may have tried it. My reason for making this thread is to hear some insight, before buying anything. (I'm in a money saving situation, as of now). I cant be buying things simply for experimental purposes, at this current point in time.

admin
April 14th, 2009, 09:55
^^ Tom offers rings ^^Thanks, but I'm still asking if this is an effective means to providing more slack skin.
I shouldn't speak for him, but I believe he uses them for that purpose. You should contact him.

-Ron

Americut
April 14th, 2009, 12:50
...well i sent him 2 emails with questions (a week apart), when i received the CAT and he never answered. I don't exactly have the highest hopes for a reply.

ctrclckws
April 15th, 2009, 02:48
Tom of CAT occasionally posts here.

Have the rings that he has on his site, they're adjustable and can be made to fit anyone.

For me, I don't really get scrotal skin pulling up on the shaft when tugging, so I can't say that it really helps me. Occasionally though, it would rub the skin raw, usually on the underside of the penis.

greg_b
April 15th, 2009, 16:55
While it might provide some temporary effect in terms of holding skin further out from your body, I doubt it would be signficant, based on my experience with cock rings.

Grow more skin. That will do it more effectively.

Regards

Americut
April 16th, 2009, 00:36
While it might provide some temporary effect in terms of holding skin further out from your body, I doubt it would be signficant, based on my experience with cock rings.

Grow more skin. That will do it more effectively.

Regards

Thanks. I will continue to grow. I appreciate the insight.