PDA

View Full Version : PPb's

jc2556
April 14th, 2009, 09:11
I am looking for a 15oz or so PPb. Used to be a guy on the restoration.org that was making them. If anybody can help I would sure appreciate it.
Thanks
jc

admin
April 14th, 2009, 10:08
I would just note that Wayne Griffiths will make you his Foreballs. Rust-proof, with no coating to crack off.

Have you tried the non-adhesive J&J Hurt-Free Wrap to hold them on? 1" wide rolls available in just about any drug store.

-Ron

jc2556
April 15th, 2009, 07:41
Like the rust proof idea for sure. I am looking for one I can use a nipple to hold it on. How can I find Wayne Griffith? Thanks for the assistance.

admin
April 15th, 2009, 11:13
I am looking for one I can use a nipple to hold it on.
I don't know if the nipple is a replaceable wear item on the PBB, but I would just note that there isn't a lot of room to work between the two spheres, so it might be tough to get a good grip. Check out the non-adhesive Hurt-Free Wrap.
How can I find Wayne Griffiths?

Googling Wayne Griffiths foreballs gives:
http://foreskinrestoration.info/foreballs.htm

tony12345
April 15th, 2009, 21:39
Those will require removal and retaping each time you need to pee, sounds like a hassle.

admin
April 15th, 2009, 22:36
Those will require removal and retaping each time you need to pee, sounds like a hassle.

That's why I'm proposing "tapeless" tape - Hurt-Free Wrap by Johnson & Johnson or generic equivalent.

-Ron