PDA

View Full Version : Using Traction Device/Extender with VLC

admin
May 2nd, 2009, 13:15
I just wanted to remind those interested in shaft tension that tapeless tuggers are vastly superior to a noose behind the glans, especially if you have some slack.

See: http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/showpost.php?p=11807&postcount=18

Fredo
July 16th, 2009, 14:10
thanks 4 info. i actually had lazor hair removal from base of my dick ,it worked. but i have more stretching to go and dont know how much scrotal will "climb"up the shaft again...i often thought about extender..ill re-read your post to see how u suceeded...fredo

Fredo
July 16th, 2009, 16:53
Did it remove all the hair in the places you had the treatment? Was it painful?

i tried to ans.u. but am computer challenged..and sent to u (i think) no, not painful,,slightly uncomfortable...10---15 min. max..removed permantly all unwanted hair...actually drew w/ white pencil circumfrence... had 2 treatments 5-6 weeks apart.. go to a reputable place ..

AntonioRaphael
July 16th, 2009, 18:31
Looks very promising, and the pics are done very good, it's the skin that counts not how much the size of your goods.

marble
July 16th, 2009, 21:05
Fredo - did you do your ballsac as well or just your shaft?

cobra
July 16th, 2009, 23:56
Looks very promising, and the pics are done very good, it's the skin that counts not how much the size of your goods.

Hah hah... I know. I'm average sized and not unhappy personally with my size. It feels good for me and my wife has no problems with it. I just hate posting pics. I continue to use the extender with the tlc tugger and it works awesome at expanding my problem area, which is the underside of my penis. I was originally cut in a V shape on the bottom side, with the scar nearly touching the scrotum. It has been a bitch restoring because of that. I constantly have to watch that I am tensioning the bottom and not just pulling my balls up the shaft. The extender/tlc combo focuses tension so well I can only wear it about two hours at a time before it has to come off to massage the skin. I recently saw a generic version of the extender on a sex toy website for about $70. I can't remember where it was, tho. I was looking for one of those Trojan vibrators for my wife. She saw that stupid ass commercial where the women are talking about fingering themselves in the restaurant and wanted me to get her one.

Russell
July 17th, 2009, 01:00
Cobra, do you find you can wear the extender comfortably under clothing?

cobra
July 17th, 2009, 05:21
Unfortunately, no. Under clothes it is obvious, and the constriction of the clothing depresses the extending arms, which are spring-loaded. I wear it in the evening when I am off work and can put it on under very loose pajama bottoms with no underwear on. Aiming it downwards makes it easier to wear while puttering around the house, and the downward position also puts the most tension on the bottom side of the shaft skin. I only use it about four hours a night, and this seems to be plenty enough to see some progress.

Fredo
July 18th, 2009, 07:34
cobra. i had,as i said some lazor hair removal around my base and am happy i did so. however, i have a year or two to reach my goal w/plenty of more skin to grow... i dont want mor scrotal skin creeping up my shaft... i was cut ,in the army pretty far back ...worse thing i ever did!!...i think im going to try extender w tugger as u...maybe just evenings @home ..if u have any more advise, id appreciate it... fredo

cobra
July 18th, 2009, 15:41
When you are wearing it, it doesn't seem like it is applying too much force. It's pretty comfortable. Then, after two hours or so, you start to feel it and have to take it off. When you do, it smarts, and you will see just how much tension it has focused on the shaft skin! Let the skin rest, then put it back on for another couple hours.

Russell
July 19th, 2009, 01:13
Thanks for your input, Cobra. I picked up a Jes Extender today, and have worn it with little trouble for about 3 hours thus far. I'm not looking for a size increase, but needed something that would support my scrotal skin and keep it from extending when using the Tugger. Your post about it becoming more apparent the longer you wear it is spot on... Though I am surprised at how comfortable it is.

In order to wear it during the day, it's going to require some baggy pants... but that's kind of true of the Tugger, too. In any event, wanted to thank you. I've had reasonable results with the tugger with about 6 months under my belt, but think this might be the ticket for which I've been looking. I'll keep everyone posted. (It's kind of an expensive date, but if it works...)

Fredo
July 19th, 2009, 07:21
russell,,im going to try an extender as u...(jes or some other)..u and cobra seem to be right on....who wants scrotal skin w/hair on their dick?? i will post results ,if any..im hoping it will work.... fredo

cobra
September 26th, 2009, 02:30
I'm just wondering if anyone cares to post some updates on their use of the TLC/extender. I'm still using it and feeling a decent amount of progress. There's no visible difference, but I can feel more looseness from the added skin during sex and foreplay.

admin
September 2nd, 2010, 12:51
I'm just wondering if anyone cares to post some updates on their use of the TLC/extender. I'm still using it and feeling a decent amount of progress. There's no visible difference, but I can feel more looseness from the added skin during sex and foreplay.

Here's an update.

I'm now making a VLC-X device. It has a Rod and set screw instead of a chrome tugging handle. This makes it ideal for hanging weight, as with the TLC-X.

It may also make it perfect for use with extender rigs. See attached images. I could make a vented version.

-Ron Low
http://TLCTugger.com
847 414-1692

No-more-ste
September 24th, 2010, 19:09

I found it to be to cumbersome / impossible to use at work and to tell the truth I have been too occupied with other things to keep up with the use of it home, I believe it to be effective but damn inconvenient to use. I really like it but ya kbow reality has a way of getting in the way of this cock splint. Maybe if I was retired this would work better.

admin
March 12th, 2013, 20:29
Here's an update.

I'm now making a VLC-X device. It has a Rod and set screw instead of a chrome tugging handle. This makes it ideal for hanging weight, as with the TLC-X.

It may also make it perfect for use with extender rigs. See attached images. I think I could make a vented version.

-Ron Low
847 414-1692

Here are more pics to show how extenders can be used with tapeless tuggers. The blue-background pics show how our SG Clip (for TLC Tugger or VLC Tugger or TLC-X, and TLC-XPE) and SGX Clip (for VLC-X, TLC-X, and TLC-XPE) work.

-Ron

The size Genetics Extender with a tapeless Tugger
http://tlctugger.com/images/MVOS-SG.jpg

The SG Clip with a tapeless Tugger
http://tlctugger.com/images/SGC-Series.jpg

The SGX Clip with a tapeless Tugging device that has a rod, collar, and set screw (or collet).
http://tlctugger.com/images/SGX-Series.jpg

skunkhelsinki
March 18th, 2013, 21:06
I have been using a similar device for about 12 months now. It came for free with a bulk order of male virility pills. (I'm in my mid 50s and suspect I have low testosterone levels - the "Virectin" pills work a treat.) I ditched the plastic gripper at the top and made a crossbar out of coat hanger wire, with a notch in the crossbar to accommodate a homemade tapeless tugger. My modified device works a treat and I've gone from rollover when erect to 30% to 90% coverage when erect, depending on the strength of my erection and the "mood" of my skin.

kdsproxima
September 6th, 2013, 12:39
I've already got the Size Genetics device and I want to start working on restoring my foreskin. I think I'm around a CI 2-3 or RCI-3 (I can force skin over my glans when erect). Would a VLC-X work for me? Are these the parts I need: VLC-X, SGX, RCX? Is there anything else I would need to get started?

Also, I have an intact (or mostly intact) frenulum, is there a different part I need to get to accommodate that?

Then, my last question for now, what else should I get to be able to use the VLC-X under normal clothes? That was a big disappointment with the SG rig, there is NO way to wear it out in public, but it'd be great if I could still work on my foreskin while out.

Thanks so much! I'm excited to get started on this!

admin
September 6th, 2013, 20:47
I've already got the Size Genetics device and I want to start working on restoring my foreskin. I think I'm around a CI 2-3 or RCI-3 (I can force skin over my glans when erect). Would a VLC-X work for me?

You could add the TLC Tugger, Your-Skin Cone, and SG Clip to use your SG for tension with the Tugger.

Are these the parts I need: VLC-X, SGX, RCX?

The RC cone (not RCX) is better with the VLC-X. But I'd only recommend the VLC-X if you're keen on hanging weights AND if you want shaft tension more than skin expansion. It's ventless and will cling to the glans by vacuum, so your skin will only get stretched as far as your shaft will go (perhaps not far).

Is there anything else I would need to get started?

You might also want an elastic strap so you can try over-the-shoulder tension in bed if you decide it's safe enough.

I have an intact (or mostly intact) frenulum, is there a different part I need to get to accommodate that?

We can groove any device to give some accommodation to the frenulum, but that is generally only needed if the frenulum is so tight the glans bows forward upon erection.

to be able to use the VLC-X under normal clothes?

You can tug with a leg strap. I did in a professional office/factory for years. Loose pants are a must. All the suits and slacks I own are loose enough, but I had to pick up loose fit or relaxed cut Dockers and jeans on ebay. But again you may as well choose the TLC Tugger which has a handle optimized for straps instead the VLC-X which has a Rod optimized for weights. UNLESS you're ready to wear weight all day. I tried that at work for a while too. You'd definitely want Tug N Wear http://TugNWear.com to be your fail-safe scheme in that case.

So there are two factors at play:
- Handle for straps vs Rod for weights (either works with the SG).
- Ventless VLC for shaft tension with limited skin tension, or TLC for optimal skin tension with some shaft tension.

These two variables give rise to four devices:
- VLC Tugger - for shaft tension, use with straps or SG
- VLC-X (aka VLC Hanger) - for shaft tension, use with weights or SG
- TLC Tugger - for skin tension, use with straps or SG
- TLC Hanger (not listed at web site yet) - for skin tension, use with weights or SG

Note that the weights which TLC Tugger sells are presently called TLC Hangers, not to be confused (except that it is confusing) with the new device called the TLC Hanger.

And to make matters more confusing we now offer a ventless version of the TLC-X presently called the TLC-XPE which can tension the shaft AND with the addition of TLC Selects spacer disks give you optimal skin expansion. It works well with straps, weights, or the SG, and when you don't care to tension the shaft it can also tension the skin without those external tension sources.

-Ron Low
847 414-1692

kdsproxima
September 7th, 2013, 20:52
I think it sounds like I need the TLC-XPE.

I got the Size Genetics device awhile ago but stopped using it because their methods of attachment either didn't work or caused me too much discomfort. Then I started researching foreskin restoration and then when I found out I might be able to get a device that would let me use my extender again I was intrigued. So I'm really interested in the foreskin restoration part but I've already got a bit of a problem with scrotal skin coming up my shaft so I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to use the SG device when I'm at home and work on both skin and shaft lengthening but then have an option to keep working on the foreskin when I'm out in public. I was hoping to do all this without having to spend too much money on a bunch of different devices.

So just so I'm 100% clear, would you mind listing exactly which parts I'll need to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanks so much! You've already been super helpful!

admin
September 8th, 2013, 11:15
I think it sounds like I need the TLC-XPE

There is one more thing you need to know about the TLC-XPE. Because it has an airtight hole for the center Rod, the rod does not slide easily through the hole. That means that the spring and rubber band tension modes (which depend on the rod sliding freely) are not available. Those are not PE modes, anyway.

I've already got a bit of a problem with scrotal skin coming up my shaft so I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to use the SG device

Yeah it's like wearing a splint to restrain that scrotal skin. Restorers generally believe that expanding shaft skin will only decrease skin migration, but why not keep that skin at the base where it belongs.

I was hoping to do all this without having to spend too much money on a bunch of different devices.

Well the TLC-XPE system is not chicken change.

TLC-XPE $85 (http://TLCTugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm) #TLC-X
TLC Selects $35 (http://TLCTugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm) #CYL-X
Strap @ $7 (http://TLCTugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm) #SUS
SG clip $8 (http://TLCTugger.com/prodTLC.htm) #SGC
S&H $8 (see other options upon checkout)

So the total is $143 plus $7 each for any additional straps. If you think you'll try day and night strapping I recommend at least 2 straps so you're not fiddling with adjustments that you've already dialed in.

would you mind listing exactly which parts I'll need

Note that to get the XPE version right now you choose the regular TLC-X and then promptly request the substitution in an email.

-Ron Low
Service@TLCTugger.com
847 414-1692

kdsproxima
September 9th, 2013, 02:45
Well the TLC-XPE system is not chicken change.

It's still cheaper than buying one setup for shaft lengthening and another for the foreskin, right?

admin
September 9th, 2013, 15:04
It's still cheaper than buying one setup for shaft lengthening and another for the foreskin, right?

To add the ventless option to a regular TLC-X is an extra $34. It's the cost of an additional tugger body that is airtight.

-Ron

kdsproxima
September 10th, 2013, 17:34
OK, so I'm a little confused... Is the TLC-XPE + TLC Selects a system that allows for skin and shaft tension at the same time, but I can't use the spring or rubber band methods? Or I could get the regular TLC-X + an additional airtight tugger body and just switch it out with the regular one when I want just shaft tension, but then I have the option of using the spring and rubber band methods when I'm doing just foreskin tension?

My job requires a lot of bending, squatting, and lifting. Will I realistically be able to use any of these methods while at work? It seems like the strapless options (spring and rubber band) would work the best but do they work as well? What about just pushing the rod down and locking it with the collet? I could do that with either system right?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really confused and want to find what'll work best for me.

admin
September 10th, 2013, 23:33
Is the TLC-XPE + TLC Selects a system that allows for skin and shaft tension at the same time

Yes.

I can't use the spring or rubber band methods?

Yes.

I could get the regular TLC-X + an additional airtight tugger body and just switch it out with the regular one when I want just shaft tension

Yes.

then I have the option of using the spring and rubber band methods when I'm doing just foreskin tension?

Yes, if you use the TLC-X.

My job requires a lot of bending, squatting, and lifting. ... It seems like the strapless options (spring and rubber band) would work the best but do they work as well?

They work fine for FR, not at all for PE.

What about just pushing the rod down and locking it with the collet? I could do that with either system right?

With the TLC-X or the TLC-XPE, yes. But without a weight or strap you're not doing PE.

kdsproxima
September 15th, 2013, 16:30
OK, I made it more confusing because I meant TLC-X when I said TLC in my last post {mod: corrected}. So could I get the TLC-X and an extra airtight tugger body and use the strapless options when out in public just for FR then switch in the airtight tugger when at home for PE? What's the difference between the TLC-X + airtight tugger body + TLC selects, the VLC-X + TLC selects, and the TLC-XPE?

Basically what's the cheapest, easiest way for me to be able to do FR out in public (especially while bending, squatting, and lifting) and PE at home (working on PE and FR at the same time would be a plus)?

kdsproxima
September 24th, 2013, 17:23
Bump... I was getting such fast responses before. What happened? I really wanna get started on this.

admin
September 25th, 2013, 00:35
Bump... I was getting such fast responses before. What happened? I really wanna get started on this.

OK I fixed your typo and my response to your other question. Let me know if you still have an unaddressed question.

-Ron

kdsproxima
September 25th, 2013, 01:27
Awesome. Thank you so much! I'll be placing my order soon and I can't wait to get started!