PDA

View Full Version : OT - Justification for war

TLCTugger
May 18th, 2009, 14:51
Off-topic

I'm no conspiracy guy. Things you might think would have to be the product of grand evil intent to thrive I tend to chalk up to apathy and lack of inquisitiveness combined with cognitive dissonence to making people reluctant to acknowledge careless wrongs (e.g. circumcision).

But this GC article sure gets me pissed off. Rumsfeld is the devil.

-Ron
- - - - -
If there remains in your mind even a shred of doubt
that top officials of the last administration were the
Christian version of the Taliban, read this new article
in GQ Magazine. Then view the slide show of
supporting, formerly Top Secret documents. Ironically
it's these very same individuals warning that the
current administration is ruining everything... as
though they left anything to ruin. The only attention
these people deserve from their nation and the world
community at this point is the attention from a cop
telling them to shut up long enough to read them
their Miranda rights.

AND HE SHALL BE JUDGED
Former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld has always answered his detractors by claiming that history will one day judge him kindly. But as he waits for that day, a new group of critics-his administration peers-are suddenly speaking out for the first time. What they're saying? It isn't pretty...
By Robert Draper

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_9217 (article)

http://men.style.com/gq/features/topsecret (the Rumsfeld cover sheets)

cobra
May 18th, 2009, 15:29
I have found that the most evil and vindictive, greedy, ruthless people love to dress up in righteousness. The evil have to appear holy to fool the masses, but deception is part of their trade. As soon as someone starts quoting Bible verses and saying they know what's best for you, put your wallet in your front pocket and squeeze your ass cheeks together as tight as you can, cause you're either about to get robbed or buttfucked-- maybe even both!