PDA

View Full Version : Check out this steaming pile of shit on twitter

box_of_cereal
June 1st, 2009, 16:28
http://twitter.com/Circinfo

Pro-circ shit that is just too stupid to make sense. It's so close-minded and fact-twisting that it makes me sick.

Americut
June 1st, 2009, 18:23
"RT @maarimaari: Saw my first circumcision today. Tough little fellow didn't cry once. /- Most babies don't cry or fuss and some even sleep"

WHAT!!! SLEEP? Its almost funny, but it pisses me off too much to laugh.

...When I was 5 a robber broke into my house and shot my dad. He was bleeding for a few minutes, but after a while he went to sleep :rolleyes:

Unregistered
June 1st, 2009, 18:56
"RT @maarimaari: Saw my first circumcision today. Tough little fellow didn't cry once. /- Most babies don't cry or fuss and some even sleep"

WHAT!!! SLEEP? Its almost funny, but it pisses me off too much to laugh.

...When I was 5 a robber broke into my house and shot my dad. He was bleeding for a few minutes, but after a while he went to sleep :rolleyes:

This "babies just sleep" thing is actually pretty mindblowing.

Circumcision is the most painful medical procedure done to anyone. There is NOTHING done to adults like it - 10-15 minutes of cutting flesh without any real pain control possible.

To say that a baby simply "sleeps" after incredible agony is actually deeply sick. People who believe that have to be utterly brainwashed sheep. And people who say it who know better are clinically sick.

ANYONE who watches any of the actual circumcisions videos on youtube with an open mind would have to come away deeply troubled.

Joseph
June 2nd, 2009, 04:03
I hate to be a damper, but guys.

Ignore shit on twitter. There's a reason it's called that: It's full of TWITS!!!

Let people spew their shit and wallow in it amongst themselves and go where the real debate is going on.

All of us have seen the videos and what's on them is anything but "sleep."

Maybe HER brain was asleep.

And besides, as IF the fact that the baby was knocked out or even put to sleep for it any justification.

Remember anaesthetics, sterile equipment, professionals doing it etc. doesn't justify FGM.

This woman is diluting herself.

Let her!

When doctors finally are forced to stop doing it there'll be no more babies for her to watch "sleep."

OracleYori
June 2nd, 2009, 08:31
The terrible part about that is that a bunch of stupid parents will see that and then do it.

@ Unreg- a lot of causes will twist around anything to show they have justification for something. Extremists everywhere do it.

This is just what happens when extremists gain control.

Borneo
June 22nd, 2009, 23:56
This is why the first 4 letters are "TWIT".:rolleyes:

If that lying douchebag, Newt Gingrich twits or twats, then it's passe and the 15 minutes is up.