PDA

View Full Version : Lobby/Spam: Japanese Penis Festival

Joseph
June 13th, 2009, 04:19
On the 15th of March, the Honnen Feltility Festival is held at Tagata Shrine, Komaki City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.

The festival is held for a good harvest, good fertility, easy birth, etc. and just all-round good luck.

Everyone is invited to join, and, it seems to be a big hit with the foreigners, esp. US.

Note how there are people of all ages, even kiddies.

Kicked off by another thread, I wanted to ask what people thought on this:

There are guys who, apparently, are straight, but decided to go anyway, and enjoy the festivities, not to mention all the male natives that attended. Part of the festivities includes parading around a gargantuan wooden phallus, and eating genital shaped treats. Yes, there are guys who claim to be straight enjoying these too.

The big question:

Are these people... gay?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm deliberately trying to bring the subject of sexuality which is lodged in the other thread (look like father excuse), HERE.

Let's move any discussion that continues here. Check out the videos!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5lLHGRkv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXh3UUwn1_I&feature=fvw

finman
June 13th, 2009, 04:58
That would keep the Mohels busy, but they would need an axe or a chain saw for a job like that. Then try getting their lips round that!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Joseph
June 13th, 2009, 05:07
In one of the videos (the second one I think), check out the banner of the hairy cock. That print is actually centuries old. Note the presence of foreskin...

finman
June 13th, 2009, 05:50
Maybe they should have a 'fanny festival' or 'pussy parade' at the same time, and when the two processions met, everyone could have a f@cking good time:p:p:p

cobra
June 26th, 2009, 01:13
Why shouldn't we celebrate the penis. I love mine! :p

Joseph
June 26th, 2009, 09:46
I celebrate and worship my penis every moment I can.

I certainly also love to be worshipped...

finman
June 26th, 2009, 12:45
Original posting by Joseph:
I certainly also love to be worshipped...

I thought with 1Taoist worshipping the ground you walk on and heading up your fan club, that would be enough for any man, not to mention the praise he heaps on you for your truly altruistic 'save the foreskin' campaign :p:p:p

jeff71913
June 28th, 2009, 13:19
Wow. I didn't know the Japanese were that wild. I thought they were very conservative. Anyway, this was interesting and I'm sure the event would have been a lot of fun.

jeffrey

Joseph
June 28th, 2009, 18:26
Try to plan to be in Japan on March the 15th, and head on over to Komaki City, Nagoya, to the temple of Tagata.

:-)