PDA

View Full Version : cat ii outer cup with holes

C_A_L
June 19th, 2009, 02:30
I found out recently that the version of the cat ii outer cup with holes was discontinued.

Does anyone know how I can get one?

admin
June 19th, 2009, 10:32
I found out recently that the version of the cat ii outer cup with holes was discontinued.

Does anyone know how I can get one?

I think those were just baby bottle nipples with the holes added by a single-hole punch.

-Ron

C_A_L
June 23rd, 2009, 02:53
I think those were just baby bottle nipples with the holes added by a single-hole punch.

-Ron

I've seen those.

But the cat-tech site used to sell outer cones that looked just like the basic outer cone with holes pre-cut.

Odd that they would discontinue it.

Tally
June 23rd, 2009, 15:29
The DTR guy has instructions for making your own here: http://foreskinrestore.com/gripper.html. You just need a hole punch, such as a leather punch.

I did not care for the gripper with holes. I prefer a smooth surface on my gripper/retainer. If enough other guys feel that way, then that may account for the change to a non-holed gripper.

ctrclckws
June 24th, 2009, 03:49
The gripper with holes from the DTR hurt so much I couldn't use it. The contrast between the gripped skin, and the areas where the holes were caused pressure point pain for me.

C_A_L
June 29th, 2009, 04:52
The gripper with holes from the DTR hurt so much I couldn't use it. The contrast between the gripped skin, and the areas where the holes were caused pressure point pain for me.

So basically, it was a flawed design?

ctrclckws
June 29th, 2009, 05:00
That's the way it felt for me. Using the cap from a CAT II it worked well, but with the sizing and shape, I find it harder to get a good grip.

CAT II has a little larger bell which fits me better, I think.

Ron of TLC can make his devices any size and will work with you for a good fit.

I use a mix of TLC and CAT II for my tugging needs right now.

C_A_L
June 29th, 2009, 21:15
That's the way it felt for me. Using the cap from a CAT II it worked well, but with the sizing and shape, I find it harder to get a good grip.

CAT II has a little larger bell which fits me better, I think.

Ron of TLC can make his devices any size and will work with you for a good fit.

I use a mix of TLC and CAT II for my tugging needs right now.

I got the TLC-X. It's pretty cool. But the outer cone on the cat II is easier to put on since you can turn it inside-out and pop it directly over the shaft skin.

ctrclckws
June 30th, 2009, 02:52
The outer cap from the CAT II Q is just a Playtex Nurser baby bottle nipple. Tom of CAT trims it very neatly using a lathe, but you could make one yourself with a sharp knife.

Then using a hole punch you could make hole a la DTR cap.

Wouldn't cost to much to try it out.

Not going to put holes in the cap for me. That caused me pain as I said before.

C_A_L
July 4th, 2009, 02:22
The outer cap from the CAT II Q is just a Playtex Nurser baby bottle nipple. Tom of CAT trims it very neatly using a lathe, but you could make one yourself with a sharp knife.

Then using a hole punch you could make hole a la DTR cap.

Wouldn't cost to much to try it out.

Not going to put holes in the cap for me. That caused me pain as I said before.

I found that wrapping 4 small pieces of paper tape very loosley through the cone helps to soak up sweat and prevent slipping. I work outdoors in 100+ degree heat doing manual labor. Sweat and slippage is a problem sometimes.