PDA

View Full Version : Using weighted hanging with TLC. New technique? (pictures)

ktothec112
June 30th, 2009, 15:46
Hello all :)

Well, it's been close to five months of tugging and I'm still a CI-1 :(

This has led me to be as innovative as I can in trying new techniques. I don't know if this has been done before, so I felt the need to share.

What I do is strap on the TLC, run some string through it and some weights at the other end, and using two chairs to create a type of pulley system, I hang for about 20 minutes. I do this every morning and night with just 5 lbs. so far, but I'm planning on moving up to 7.5 then eventually 10.

My skin surprisingly doesn't even really get that sore. And it's pretty comfortable. I can just strap up, watch some tv, and forget about it. All in all it takes me about 25 minutes--20 to hang, 5 for clean up. No sticky tape, no suspicous materials, just a few easy to hide plates and an extra chair, neither of which is suspicious.

I use this as an alternative to manual tugging. I don't have enough skin to really manual tug comfortably, there's just nothing to grip. And I find this easier; I can just strap up and let the weights exert all the force while I watch tv.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the angle at which you sit in the chair affects the stretch. If I were to lean back and recline in my chair, this change in my posture seems to move of the force of the stretch OFF the foreskin and onto the base of my penis shaft, which stresses the suspensory ligaments, which would be great for PE (penis enlargement) for adding length to the penis, but for many, that is not the goal. So, be mindful of this and experiment with different angles, making sure the stretch is localized on the foreskin and not the base of the penis (ligaments). I find that having the chair I am sitting in taller than the chair used as a pulley (as in illustration) creates a nice angle for targetting the foreskin and placing minimal unwanted stress of the rest of my penis.

HOWEVER, my only concern is that due to a very tight circumcision, I have very little skin. In order to get a nice grip from the TLC, I have to roll a considerable amount middle-lower shaft skin up onto the device, which traps the skin far BELOW the point of equlibrium. I don't foresee this as a permanent problem however; I will just be stimulating all outer shaft skin for a while. Even though I am grabbing skin considerably below the POE (point of equlibrium), this should still move the circ scar and POE forward towards the glans, correct?

Pictures are attatched to clarify what I am talking about.

admin
June 30th, 2009, 15:57
Hi,
Thanks for the illustrated report.

I test each Tugger with a brief 20-pound pull, but I don't recommend ever using more than 5 pounds even briefly.

I think you'd do better with continuous low-grade tension, but we won't know definitively unless you try a regimen for a few months and carefully measure. Then switch and measure for a few months more. You could switch every 4 months for 2 years and we'd have control for any seasonal effects and any initial/final effects.

When you apply the Tugger with the roll-over point as marked, your outer skin is tugged away from the base, and your inner side skin is tugged by the shaft due to the skin attachment point near the glans. If you could get an application with the roll-over closer to the glans, you'd get more inner tension.

I urge you to wear the retaining cone during any non-tugging hours.

Cheers,
-Ron

finman
June 30th, 2009, 16:12
Ron,

Only a 20lb test when the diagram shows 100 lbs and I presume there is another 100 lbs on the other end of the bar?

Also looking at the diagram, even if the foreskin is not restored the penis has grown to more than 1.5 times the length of the femur.

ktothec112
June 30th, 2009, 16:17
Ron,

Only a 20lb test when the diagram shows 100 lbs and I presume there is another 100 lbs on the other end of the bar?

Also looking at the diagram, even if the foreskin is not restored the penis has grown to more that 1.5 times the length of the femur.

wise guy. :)

finman
June 30th, 2009, 16:27
ktothec112,

I thought you had found a new way of fishing, but your sinker seems a little OTT (over the top) :p

Seriously, the diagram makes your method crystal clear, rather than trying to describe it and having people ask questions when they cannot understand. They say a picture is worth 1000 words.

tony12345
June 30th, 2009, 23:28
I don't know if you're looking for comments so if you're not i'll just shut-up, however I have to say i'm not in agreement with your methods.

Using excessive force is not a good thing. Using mild tension of 1-2 pounds over a 8+ hour will work better, most commonly done with an elastic strap down the leg.

Since you're cut tight you should try using tape, via the cannister method or t-tapes. It is comfortable and won't come off. Tapeless methods are difficult and frustrating to use for those with little slack skin. Look at tlctugger.com for supplies and instructions on the cannister.

Trying to use high tension levels for short periods of time, instead of low tension for a long time is akin to attempting to decrease the bake time when baking a cake by increasing temperature. You can't substitute 350 degrees for 60 minutes with 700 degrees at 30 minutes, or 1050 degrees for 20 minutes.

I hypothesize that that disatisfaction with your progress thus far is leading you to these extreme methods, which will not induce growth any faster, may actually be slower than the tried and true, and may cause serious damage, especially if you fall back in the chair.

cobra
June 30th, 2009, 23:43
Ditto.

You're making slow progress because you're using too much force.

I use 16 ounces for 20 minutes as a manual tugging routine. You're using over 5 times as much weight as I do, and I am a veteran tugger. Reign it back some, cowboy, and you might see some progress with your restoring.

1Taoist
June 30th, 2009, 23:52
In this case I will agree with Tony. Excessive force, like this, is just gonna pull on your suspensory ligament, and you can't grow foreskin like this. You're exceeding the amount of force needed even for overall penis length.

The only thing contrary to this I'll say is the Chinese practice of swinging weight from the penis and balls, which can have an effect on the size and tissue as weight increases. But weight above 5lbs, which is facillitated by the fascia tissue connecting the balls to your internal organs, not necessarily the dick. And this is done GRADUALLY over YEARS. Meaning 20 lbs is something carefully worked up to, and after decades some manage to do 300lbs. Nevermind, don't ask, too complicated to explain.

I think you just lack patience in using functional tried-and-true methods. You're into this 5 months and you're trying to create new methods. Why? Why not follow those of experience, who know how something works, for at least a year, and see where you get? After you've been doing things a little while, then consider trying different methods, but you have no idea what you're doing and most likely will just fuck your shit up.

Try and develop some patience first, before skin. Bet you'll get the latter as a result.

tony12345
July 1st, 2009, 00:07
In this case I will agree with Tony. .

Oh the bouquets of roses are being tossed around!

Tormod - IRL
July 1st, 2009, 02:26
Ktothec112,

I was cut probably as thightly as you were. It was maybe 18 months to 2 years before there was much sign of progress. I used T-tape with elastic tensioning of about half kilogram ( a fraction over one pound).

Please take care that you do not hurt yourself - or cause stretch marks.

Night tug
July 1st, 2009, 13:15
I would be careful , like Tony said, what if you fall off or out of the chair. If you are doing this,there are safer ways. I have done something similar,except at 20 ounces,for 1-2 hour intervals. Fit your tlc, take a 20 ounce coke bottle,attach the two and let it hang. I think it is essentially the same as a p.u.d., just a lot cheaper. As I write this,I am tugging,with a canister. I am going for 10-12 hours under mild,but bearable tug.

pirranah
July 1st, 2009, 14:25
that looks scary. sure i'll hang a bottle of glass cleaner on it when i'm walking around the house, but any more than that seems like too much.

1Taoist
July 1st, 2009, 15:19
Why not use a sandbag? Wear it to Wall-Mart. Make you look like you got big BIG balls.

finman
July 1st, 2009, 19:05
http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2210&d=1246390873

Hey guys, where is your sense of adventure? I want to see the next diagram, where the man lets go of the chair, the massive weight hits the ground, stretching the black bungee cord, which them propels the restorer, dragged by his dick, through the air and over the smaller chair. One day you will believe a man can fly :p That should wipe the smile from his face!

ktothec112
July 2nd, 2009, 14:17
Ditto.

You're making slow progress because you're using too much force.

I use 16 ounces for 20 minutes as a manual tugging routine. You're using over 5 times as much weight as I do, and I am a veteran tugger. Reign it back some, cowboy, and you might see some progress with your restoring.

I never did hanging until about a week ago. The slow progress is from when I was T-taping for those 5 months.

Using excessive force is not a good thing. Using mild tension of 1-2 pounds over a 8+ hour will work better, most commonly done with an elastic strap down the leg.

Whats the difference between manual tugging, which I imagine would use around 4-5lbs. of force, or hanging a 5 lbs weight?

Since you're cut tight you should try using tape, via the cannister method or t-tapes. It is comfortable and won't come off. Tapeless methods are difficult and frustrating to use for those with little slack skin. Look at tlctugger.com for supplies and instructions on the cannister.

Tried it. Love the the stretch, hate the tape. May go back to it when summer ends, too hard to deal with sticky tape on my dick all the time in the summer time, too active.

Trying to use high tension levels for short periods of time, instead of low tension for a long time is akin to attempting to decrease the bake time when baking a cake by increasing temperature. You can't substitute 350 degrees for 60 minutes with 700 degrees at 30 minutes, or 1050 degrees for 20 minutes.

People have restored using entirely manual methods.

I hypothesize that that disatisfaction with your progress thus far is leading you to these extreme methods, which will not induce growth any faster, may actually be slower than the tried and true, and may cause serious damage, especially if you fall back in the chair.

I am considering stopping hanging as advised by the vets in this forum.We'll see. Maybe I will continue with light weight, 2.5 lbs.

Ktothec112,

I was cut probably as thightly as you were. It was maybe 18 months to 2 years before there was much sign of progress. I used T-tape with elastic tensioning of about half kilogram ( a fraction over one pound).

Please take care that you do not hurt yourself - or cause stretch marks.

Damn. Sometimes I think I am in the minority with my slow progress, because when I initally did PE I gained very quickly, then gains slowed, so I feel as though my penis is heavily conditioned and resistant to new growth. But maybe it's not, maybe it's normal to be gaining so slowly.

OK, so what about the original question in the thread. If I use the TLC-tugger (regardless of hanging weights or conventional use), is it OK that it grabs my shaft skin below the POE? Will this still move the circ scar and POE forward towards the glans? I assume I would just be growing outer skin for a while, unitl i gained enough to wear it at the POE. The reason why I dont just T-tape is because taping is SUCH as hassle, and I want to avoid it if possible, but if I have to, I'll go back to it.

ctrclckws
July 2nd, 2009, 20:40
Regarding the original question: I feel my circ scar is fading and moving toward my glans. I would like it to end up just inside the tip of the overhang I would have to have for full erect coverage.

the admin has also stated that he likes it that way.

1Taoist
July 2nd, 2009, 21:25
Tony is completely wrong about the high-intensity, short-duration methods. Once again, growing skin ain't bakin a cake in the oven, holmes. He doesn't know what he's talking about or the principles involved. And the HI/SD manual principles don't use gravity, which is constant and fatiguing to tissue integrity. The reason people on here HAVE restored, and most of the time faster and with less time involved, manually is the paradigm-breaker of FR: many cannot accept it mentally.

It ain't cake we're makin and it ain't an oven we're usin. So drop that anal ogy. You CAN substitute principles, and low level long duration works for different reasons than HI/SD manual, cuz it operates on different principles toward the same goal- mitosis.

My experience and belief is that manual principles better effect mitosis than do caveman principles like weights. Weights work, devices work, just not as efficiently; and by efficient I refer to time invested/effort/disposition/hassle/progress/product, as reported here by those who embrace and employ it.

tony12345
July 2nd, 2009, 23:09
Tony is completely wrong about the high-intensity, short-duration methods.

Of course, not only Tony, but the entire medical community have the techniques of tissue expansion all wrong, namely, using saline balloons to provide low, continuous and long duration tension.

The reason people on here HAVE restored, and most of the time faster and with less time involved, manually is the paradigm-breaker of FR: many cannot accept it mentally.

Now lets examine this logic; "The reason people on here have restored...manually..[is because] many cannot accept it mentally"

Hmmm, what a delightful insight for us to ponder. Men use "manual restoring" to breakthrough a mental barrier. And here I thought they just wanted a restored foreskin.

cobra
July 3rd, 2009, 02:49
I am always on the fence when it comes to manual. I supplement my restoring with manual stretching routines, but I have never seen dramatic progress using manual only for myself. I have heard of cases where men have restored using penis enlargement pumps, PE stretching routines, and even read a medical case where a man regrew his foreskin simply by masturbating very forcefully.

At the same time, I have seen 1 pic of a manually restored penis. Granted, it was a good result, but most of the really nicely restored foreskins I have seen were done with devices, so unless there is more proof out there I haven't seen, I have to advise men to manual restore as a supplement to a standard device tugging routine.

But I'm always open minded.

1Taoist
July 3rd, 2009, 03:15
Tony, you're like the class idiot who just can't follow, and worse than that thinks he's smart. You ain't. What I referred to is that manual is rejected by those who think too much, like you. Manual is just physical; accepting that it works is a mental problem. All those who physically do it, know it works.

And you need to re-read all those skin expansion studies. They prove that cyclical interval expansion works best not constant. But it doesn't surprise me you didn't get that. Might be that mental problem again.

1Taoist
July 3rd, 2009, 03:19
Men on here don't use manual to break thru a mental barrier, they do it cuz they have no mental barrier. The barrier in your mind keeps you from manually, or any other way, restoring effectively I have no doubt. I'd be surprised if you even leave your house.

tony12345
July 3rd, 2009, 08:39
I am always on the fence when it comes to manual. I supplement my restoring with manual stretching routines, but I have never seen dramatic progress using manual only for myself. I have heard of cases where men have restored using penis enlargement pumps, PE stretching routines, and even read a medical case where a man regrew his foreskin simply by masturbating very forcefully.

At the same time, I have seen 1 pic of a manually restored penis. Granted, it was a good result, but most of the really nicely restored foreskins I have seen were done with devices, so unless there is more proof out there I haven't seen, I have to advise men to manual restore as a supplement to a standard device tugging routine.

Cobra I agree, full restorations done manually seem to be like Loch Ness monster sightings, big on claims, little evidence, and much hype.

I love manual stretching too, its called masturbation and I don't expect anything more than the enjoyment.

1Taoist
July 3rd, 2009, 13:21
Keep on jackin it. That's a perfect method for you. We can now call you "Jack-off Tony", the inventor of the long-duration gentle jerk-off method. He does it round the clock, for nothin but enjoyment. And wait til you read about his self-suck method. Forget about foreskin restoration- that's a myth- he's all about enjoyment.

tony12345
July 3rd, 2009, 15:55
call me whatever you want, just don't call me late to breakfast.

RandyL
July 5th, 2009, 11:17
I have a pulley system similar to the diagram. I used to have one chair at my computer, where I spend too many hours each day, and I had my dick pointing straight down with a 3 pound weight hanging off of it all the time I was at the computer, which was 8-12 hours a day most of the time.

Then I bought a new more comfortable chair. But the chair comes out further on the bottom, so I can't point my dick straight down with a weight on it anymore cause it'll hit the chair.

So I went to Home Depot and found some small 1 inch pulleys with a metal frame on them, a springy metal strap that reaches about 2" from the pulley itself.

I went under my computer table and screwed a pulley to the bottom of the table with a wood screw. Then I cut a piece of fishing line and tied a loop in each end. I took a piece of 1/8" aluminum wire and bent it into an S shape to easilly connect / disconnect the Tugger from the line.

So now my dick points up towards my computer monitor, and the pulley and fishing line allows the 3 pound weight to swing around under the computer desk. It's mounted far enough back so it doesn't get in the way of my feet.

Problem solved!:)

1Taoist
July 6th, 2009, 03:32
Is this for real?? There is no way it can be. Are people really doin shit like this and still callin themselves sane? I've never read such cockamamie cock-shit in my life. Honestly.

Time to put two feet on the ground, folks. Sit on the porch and enjoy the sunset.