PDA

View Full Version : 4restore

restore4sure
July 5th, 2009, 20:56
Does anyone have one? I am thinking about getting one, just to give it a whirl, but no one has said anything about it...email me vastr8fit@yahoo.com

jeff71913
July 5th, 2009, 21:01
Does anyone have one? I am thinking about getting one, just to give it a whirl, but no one has said anything about it...email me vastr8fit@yahoo.com

I have the original prototype. But, it's too small.

jeffrey

admin
July 5th, 2009, 21:31

You could just as easily tape yourself to a TLC-X and not worry about setting off metal detectors.

I suppose we could fashion a tapeless retaining shell for it.

-Ron

ctrclckws
July 6th, 2009, 03:44
It's probably OK if you want to use tape.

The upper bell is not big enough for me to get it to grip with the grippers for TLC, CAT and DTR that have.

An alternative metal one that does grip is the myskinclamp from australia.

would you like to have the 4restore as a gift? PM me.

bdogg
July 8th, 2009, 20:13
The 4restore is what I first bought when I wanted to restore and in my opinion it's total garbage. Putting tape on your dick isn't too bad, but when it comes time to take it off it's a real pain in the ass. And the pee thru function, which was the main selling point for me, never worked right. My urine would back up, and I would have to take the device off every time I went to the bathroom. So if I was out in public I would get screwed, because I wouldn't have any new tape to put on it. It is also extremely uncomfortable when you get an erection. It looks like a nice device and for the price you have to pay you expect it to be a great tool to use for restoration, but in reality the 4restore is crap. I really suggest you find another method.

sonic2552
March 17th, 2010, 09:02
I have the 4restore and I use it daily as my main restoration method. It did, however require some modification to be used. I have an intact frenlum and the bell on the device had no provisions for this, so I had to grind it out a little. Also the adjusting screw was very anoying and uncomfortable. So I removed it and replaced it with one that dose not stick out of the device as far. Also the "cap" at the end had some pretty blunt points as it is just an acorn nut. After a trip to the grinder it was a lot better. All and all, for the money I think this thing should have been designed a lot better, but for me, after the mods it works great. If anyone is interested in seeing the finished product let me know.