PDA

View Full Version : The Real Motive Behind Circumcision

cobra
July 12th, 2009, 00:25
The truth is out there!

For skeptics, it may be hard to admit our government has been secretly trading with extra-terrestrials... but you'll never guess what it is they are trading with our visitors from Beta Reticulla.

The aliens want our foreskins!

Since the Roswell crash in 1947, circumcision rates steadily ascended in the United States to their all-time high of nearly 90% in the eighties. One has to wonder what became of all those lopped off body appendages.

Well I'm about to tell you the chilling truth...

The other night I was driving to a local convenience store for beer and pork rinds when my vehicle froze inside a sudden beam of white light. I quickly found myself in a spaceship, aware but unable to move, and surrounded by Grays. They stripped me naked and shoved a cold, metal tube up my butt. Each time I farted, they laughed among themselves and waved their webbed three-finger hands in front of their nose holes. Through telepathy, I realized that these aliens found human farts uproariously hilarious, and that's why they always anally probed human beings when they caught them. Those probes are a kind of internal microphone.

After all the gas had leaked out of my bowels, they rolled me over and examined my privates. I could see they were surprised and excited by my restored foreskin and telepathically got the sense from them that "it was good but not quite done yet".

As they returned me to my car and sent me on my way, I realized with dawning horror-- due to a bit of residual telepathic thought transference-- that the US government had been supplying them with foreskins since the turn of the century.

Why?

The Grays are using them as EYELIDS!

You see, Grays are the only intelligent species in the Universe born without eyelids. Though they see pretty good with their big black eyeballs, all the other species in the Milky Way make fun of them for not having eyelids, calling them mean names like Blinkies and DryEyes... and Humans are the only species in the Universe dumb enough to pay other people to cut off the most erogenous part of their reproductive organs!!! Our symbiotic relationship is a match made in heaven.

The Grays have been showing up in Mexico and the UK more recently because they've pretty much used up all the foreskins in the US and supplies are much better over there in foreign nations. They're currently hard at work stockpiling foreskin from Africa, and their agents are busily working in the UK trying to re-introduce private health care to the Brits so they can resume their foreskin stealing activities there.

So next time you get mad about circumcision, don't blame mom or the medical industry, blame the US government and those god damned Grays!

If you don't hear from me again, then know that they figured out who I am and came for me.

Fight the future!

finman
July 12th, 2009, 01:48
Please do not use Lobby/Spam Bistro as pictures are not allowed.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/table_of_malcontents/images/2007/06/25/alien_sex_09.jpg

Too many magic mushrooms or angel dust, Cobs?

Restorinator
July 12th, 2009, 04:35
I KNEW IT. :eek:

I watched the X-Files too and it all makes sense!

Anyway, must disconnect my internet and change my name now I have sent this message.

Goodbye

RMFKAR

(Restoring Member Fomerly Known As Restorintor)

cobra
July 12th, 2009, 06:43
Greetings, earthlin-- erm, FELLOW RESTORERS. This is your good pal, Cobra. Me promise it me, okay? Me hope you enjoyed funny posting about Reticullans. It was silly ha ha, right? Like anal probe farts. Ahh, so so funny. Me laugh hard every time farting. Me hope you not think this real posting. USA not selling Grays foreskins from baby manufacturing plants. It all big silly joke. Grays not need eyelids. Blinking highly overrated in galaxy. Who need blink anyway? Whatever ... Me go on long vacation now to further restore my eyelid meat-- erm, FORESKIN. Yeah yeah FORESKIN. Not post for while. Quazzlefek. That mean, "Later, dudes".

Someone mundane
July 12th, 2009, 17:43
...I'm not quite sure whether I should be laughing or not...

greg_b
July 14th, 2009, 05:43
...ducks behind the couch and reaches for some wire and aluminum foil to create a shield against mind control...

INeedAForeskinTransplant
July 18th, 2009, 07:06
...I'm not quite sure whether I should be laughing or not...

You shouldn't be laughing. This guy isn't funny, but he seems to really think he is. It may not win me any friends by making posts complaining like this, but these constant supposedly "funny" but really not at all funny and in fact just ridiculous and kind of offensive or hurtful posts that really just get to me on some kind of deep level...I want to just walk away and not say anything, but I feel like it would haunt me if I did. This kind of thing isn't funny. I don't know what it is, but I know what it's not. Funny. :(

Someone mundane
July 18th, 2009, 08:38
I understand where you're coming from, but I said it that way because a part of me does find what he said at least a small bit humorous deep down inside, as for the rest... Like you pointed out, it can be rather difficult for some of us to take it as a laughing matter so easily. That's fine, as I find myself in a mental block from that reaction as well sometimes. It's getting a bit better, but I'm still a ways off from taking it so... In stride I suppose. Guess I'm just not ready yet. I'm sure Cobra means well, judging by some of the other posts of his that I've read, though. We all go through our own stages...

INeedAForeskinTransplant
July 18th, 2009, 08:59
I understand where you're coming from, but I said it that way because a part of me does find what he said at least a small bit humorous deep down inside, as for the rest... Like you pointed out, it can be rather difficult for some of us to take it as a laughing matter so easily. That's fine, as I find myself in a mental block from that reaction as well sometimes. It's getting a bit better, but I'm still a ways off from taking it so... In stride I suppose. Guess I'm just not ready yet. I'm sure Cobra means well, judging by some of the other posts of his that I've read, though. We all go through our own stages...

Even if he wants to joke about something so serious that's not a joke (to me, anyway), at least make it funny, then. But this wasn't and no offense Cobra but the things you say to try to make these jokes usually aren't, they're just weird and don't make sense and are creepy. :confused:

{mod: tough room}

cobra
July 19th, 2009, 23:24
I have always felt that wallowing in misery, anger and despair is counter-productive to restoring. Negative feelings only grow stronger when they are cultivated. Stress is proven to affect our physical health, and that would include things like skin expansion and sexuality. By attempting to lighten things up around here, I am not belittling anyone's feelings-- laughter is good medicine. You may not like my odd sense of humor but there comes a time when enough is enough with the emo bedwetting and you have to man up and take control of your emotions as well as your cockskins. Piss off, crybaby.

INeedAForeskinTransplant
July 20th, 2009, 12:22
Alright, whatever you say there, buddy. :rolleyes:

Someone mundane
July 20th, 2009, 12:52
Piss off, crybaby.

Everything else you said was valid, but that was just plain uncalled for.

finman
July 20th, 2009, 14:20
I though 'The Lobby / Spam bistro was 'Anything goes'.

Mod, maybe we can have a section called 'Pity Party'.

Pity Party

A way of experiencing grief, in which you spend your time feeling sorry for yourself and whining endlessly about how crappy your life is.

Pity parties can be just for one or for many people, such as maybe your friends and close people, who will try to comfort you or just be there for you while you keep asking yourself what did you do to deserve whatever it is that made you so sad in the first place.

Pity Parties require the proper outfit, which is usually pyjamas cause you don't get all dressed up during those feeling-sorry-for-myself moments.

It also involves tissues, comfort food such as ice cream; chocolate; potato chips; cookies; cake; and candy. Low fat food is banned. Alcohol might or might not be allowed (if alcohol makes you go wild, no alcohol should be brought to the pity party in that case since the point is not exactly to have fun).

Music is also very important at pity parties, including songs like "One is the Loneliest Number", "All by Myself" and any other song that makes you feel like throwing yourself from the nearest cliff.

Pity parties usually end after you are done whining or if someone breaks it up. This will usually be a cynical loved one who will not let you drown in self pity and will take you either to have the best time ever, drinking and partying or will just make you crawl out of bed by making you see how pathetic you look and how you should cut the whining and just do something to make things better, like restoring!

cobra
July 20th, 2009, 14:41
Hahaha! I love that idea! Admin, we DEFINITELY need a Pity Party section in the forum.

Look, INeedAForeskinTransplant, feeling sorry for yourself and having little hissy fits and looking for the easy way out (as implied by your user name) is never going to get you restored. Restoring is about taking the problem in hand and fixing it yourself. Everyone gets a rant now and then, but I've seen your kind come and go on the forums over the years and I bet not one of them has ever got close to being restored. If pissing and moaning triggered skin expansion, you'd be in good shape. As we live in reality, you're just shit out of luck. As a veteran restorer who has done the work and invested the time and energy in regrowing my foreskin-- over 5 years so far-- I'm not too patient with emos who will be gone in a few months anyway.

I'll post what I feel like posting. How many times can we discuss foreskin transplants and frenulum reconstruction and intact vs restored? You understand, I've been on this and other forums over 5 years and I've seen these subjects over and over and over. It's tedious, and so are crybabies.

If you are not yet mature enough as a restorer to deal with my posts, then stay in the newbie threads.

INeedAForeskinTransplant
July 21st, 2009, 16:43
Hahaha! I love that idea! Admin, we DEFINITELY need a Pity Party section in the forum.

Look, INeedAForeskinTransplant, feeling sorry for yourself and having little hissy fits and looking for the easy way out (as implied by your user name) is never going to get you restored. Restoring is about taking the problem in hand and fixing it yourself. Everyone gets a rant now and then, but I've seen your kind come and go on the forums over the years and I bet not one of them has ever got close to being restored. If pissing and moaning triggered skin expansion, you'd be in good shape. As we live in reality, you're just shit out of luck. As a veteran restorer who has done the work and invested the time and energy in regrowing my foreskin-- over 5 years so far-- I'm not too patient with emos who will be gone in a few months anyway.

I'll post what I feel like posting. How many times can we discuss foreskin transplants and frenulum reconstruction and intact vs restored? You understand, I've been on this and other forums over 5 years and I've seen these subjects over and over and over. It's tedious, and so are crybabies.

If you are not yet mature enough as a restorer to deal with my posts, then stay in the newbie threads.

Fine, fair enough, I get it, you're bored with just restoring and talking about that, you want to make jokes, alright, I can get that. That's fair enough. And maybe they are funny, whatever. To you, maybe to others as well. I don't find them funny. And I will state that because I don't believe the forum rules preclude me from saying when I don't find something funny. But my problem with you, Cobra, isn't any of that; you're an ass because you look down your nose at me like you're better than me. I assure you, you aren't.

I don't want to be fighting with a fellow restorer and intactivist, but, you don't treat me this way, fella. I don't know what the heck "emo" is, it's something I know I have heard high school kids call eachother, but whatever it is I'd appreciate you stop referring to me as it because I'm not. I'm a person, and I'm not going anywhere.

cobra
July 21st, 2009, 18:08
I don't think I'm better than you. Just more experienced. You'll understand where I'm at when you've been doing this as long as I have. There are restorers more advanced than I and I give them all due respect and props for what they have accomplished. I hope you are as determined as you make yourself sound. I really really do. You will need all that determination to continue restoring when you get past that first blush of excitement and have to keep messing with it day in and day out for weeks, and months, and years-- sometimes with no visible signs of progress for months at a time.

I'll gladly lend you whatever support and advice you need over that course. However, I don't like whiners. I used to waste my time counselling them in forums and chatrooms, giving them encouragement, but whiners just whine and then they disappear, never to be heard from again.

As far as me playing nice and being respectful of your feelings... you came into a thread I started as a way to alleviate boredom and joke around with other members who appreciate the same (in a section that is "anything goes") and dogged me and my sense of humor. You have your opinion and I have mine. Mine is, so far, you're a bit of a complainer and buzzkill.

Man up, dude. There are several members on this forum who will snap on you. If you can't take it, start posting on mothering.com. Those ladies are restoration friendly and can give you a bit of titty and make you feel better.

Haha... I know that was mean.

It is "anything goes" in this section.

Someone mundane
July 21st, 2009, 18:22
Man up, dude. There are several members on this forum who will snap on you. If you can't take it, start posting on mothering.com. Those ladies are restoration friendly and can give you a bit of titty and make you feel better.

However, there are still those who will try to be a little more tolerant and understanding... But I get where Cobra is coming from for the most part.

Also, the sheer horror... I'm really not sure I'd ever value that kind of sympathy. Some ladies are monsters PRETENDING that they want to help you. Before you know it, they'll show their true colors as a seductress and steal your soul. :eek:

cobra
July 21st, 2009, 18:31
LOL~!

I don't know about stealing your soul... they're nice over at mothering.

I think this forum is very tolerant and sympathetic. Hell, I try to be as helpful as possible, but fuck you have to cut loose sometimes. I can't take that whining and negativity day in and day out. I'll cut my wrists.

You think I'm bad... say something stupid around Distalero. :eek:

And Taoist is the master trash talker. I just joke around in a crabby kind of way.

Someone mundane
July 21st, 2009, 18:59
I was only joking, and yeah... That's true, both Dist and Tao are worse in some ways.

1Taoist
August 6th, 2009, 22:52
Ta Da. The anal probe has arrived, come over here and bend over.

I must admit that I suspect you, foreskintransplant, may have actually been circumcised AND raped by the Grays. You have no conscious recollection of it, but you did NOT receive a pussy transplant during your sojourn. At least not literally. I spent an evening on board their ship, and I got some bad news for you: they have your foreskin stuck to the wall and have played many rounds of darts on it. I couldn't tell which they were laughing at more- how much I farted or you telling them it wasn't funny.

They were about to kick you off the ship with your memory intact until Cobra convinced them it'd be a whole lot funnier watchin you be a cuntless cunt who hates humor. And who hates his circumcised cock even more.

You don't know it, but every now and then, the Grays visit your room above the laundry mat and while you sleep, they
tickle your nose hairs with your old foreskin. They especially love it when you shove it up your nose while trying to itch it, totally asleep. One of them likes to tea-bag you.

Mundane will not like this, but he is next. His happy-go-lucky persona is fodder for the Grays. Pack yourself a lunch, dude. The Grays only serve propfol cocktails with beer nuts.

INeedAForeskinTransplant
August 7th, 2009, 01:46
:rolleyes:

Someone mundane
August 16th, 2009, 15:14
Happy-go-lucky..? That's the first time I've ever been described in such a way.

jeff71913
August 18th, 2009, 17:12
Who knows what the real motive is. Who knows when tissue regeneration will provide acceptable results. I'm sure it someday will, but that could be years away and I'm not getting any younger. Tissue expansion is the best method at the present time and it does work. My glans is now totally covered while flaccid and that is from 1.5 years of work. Once enough tissue is present then some minor surgical procedures should bring the entire project to its fruition. Naturally, many men will not opt for any further surgical procedures and that is understandable. I do plan on some surgical touch-ups in the future, but that is a few years away. I have some nasty scarring where my frenulum was cut and I would rather not leave it the way that I found it. Surgical and tissue regeneration should probably be in a section by themselves. I do find these subjects fascinating and I hope these subjects gain more interest in the future.

jeffrey

INeedAForeskinTransplant
August 18th, 2009, 22:43
Who knows what the real motive is. Who knows when tissue regeneration will provide acceptable results. I'm sure it someday will, but that could be years away and I'm not getting any younger. Tissue expansion is the best method at the present time and it does work. My glans is now totally covered while flaccid and that is from 1.5 years of work. Once enough tissue is present then some minor surgical procedures should bring the entire project to its fruition. Naturally, many men will not opt for any further surgical procedures and that is understandable. I do plan on some surgical touch-ups in the future, but that is a few years away. I have some nasty scarring where my frenulum was cut and I would rather not leave it the way that I found it. Surgical and tissue regeneration should probably be in a section by themselves. I do find these subjects fascinating and I hope these subjects gain more interest in the future.

jeffrey

Good overview of the whole subject of FR as it currently stands. :)

Yunus
September 11th, 2009, 10:39
For the doctors,circumcision cost is an additional income.
The cost of circumcision is expensive.It is the fact.

For the genital mutilation cult,they want to spread their teaching & violence desire.

For the Islam & Jews,they wanted to perform the command of their God.

peterpink
September 11th, 2009, 14:41
For the doctors,circumcision cost is an additional income.
The cost of circumcision is expensive.It is the fact.

For the genital mutilation cult,they want to spread their teaching & violence desire.

For the Islam & Jews,they wanted to perform the command of their God.

Since no one has been able to provide incontrovertible evidence that any deity (including Zeus, Thor, Woden etc) actually exists, the last justification should be eliminated immediately.

Yunus
September 11th, 2009, 23:08
It was what they believed.It was the fact too,but not the fact about God or other mystics things.

peterpink
September 12th, 2009, 01:56
It was what they believed.It was the fact too,but not the fact about God or other mystics things.

Any apparently what they still believe. Religion is like circumcision. People go along with it without analyzing its veracity. Conclusion: most people are stupid.

(CG)
September 12th, 2009, 03:04
Well, I disagree. :eek:

I think there is considerable evidence for God. Whether one examines the issue cosmologically, ontologically, teleologically, or epistemologically, it is virtually impossible to avoid. I do not think I really want to get into this, but I just have to bite.

Proposition: If something exists now, then something must have always existed. This proposition must be true. To deny it, is to make the claim that "something" came from "nothing." And, that is a logical impossibility. Ergo, something must have always existed in order for anything to exist at all.

Your turn.

Yunus
September 12th, 2009, 06:24
For religion,it is your opinion.I respect your opinion.But,human didn't know well about the teaching of religion,the teaching is true or false.
But,I believed in Vatican Catholic without see the proof of its teaching as long as the teaching don't deviate to the evil thing like circumcision.I analyze the teaching too,not only accept the teaching.

For circumcision,it is the fact that circumcision is a bad thing.

:):):)

INeedAForeskinTransplant
September 12th, 2009, 11:44
Well, I disagree. :eek:

I think there is considerable evidence for God. Whether one examines the issue cosmologically, ontologically, teleologically, or epistemologically, it is virtually impossible to avoid. I do not think I really want to get into this, but I just have to bite.

Proposition: If something exists now, then something must have always existed. This proposition must be true. To deny it, is to make the claim that "something" came from "nothing." And, that is a logical impossibility. Ergo, something must have always existed in order for anything to exist at all.

Your turn.

Personally, I happen to believe in A God. I emphasize the A because the god I believe in is not the God most people in the western hemisphere of the world would consider the God—the Abrahamic God—I do not believe in that conception of god at all, don't believe it exists, wouldn't worship it if I knew for sure that it did. I do believe there is a God who created and controls the universe, but I believe it is a force and an entity very different from what most religions preach about. That's just what I think.

However, I have my own reasons for believing this. Regardless of whether or not you believe in any particular god or god at all, as a result of, say, the inherent beauty of nature, the elegance of the living form, these are all things to consider. However, to me, anyway, your argument itself is not a convincing reason to believe in God. It so happens that I do, but for different reasons.

"If something exists now, then something must have always existed. This proposition must be true." Patently wrong. If you have any scientific background, you know something about quantum fluctuations, or what is also known as 'zero-point energy'. (And if you know E=mc˛, then you know that energy and matter are the same thing essentially, so it's also 'zero-point matter'). Matter and energy pop into existence from out of nowhere, or what is called quantum vacuum (a state of nothingness) all the time. It happens now. Before there was anything, any matter, any energy, any space, or any time, there was nothing but quantum vacuum. Something can and in fact does come from nothing. It's happening as you're reading this, it's been going on not just for a long time, but since before there even was time.

greg_b
September 12th, 2009, 11:49
...Proposition: If something exists now, then something must have always existed. This proposition must be true. To deny it, is to make the claim that "something" came from "nothing." And, that is a logical impossibility. Ergo, something must have always existed in order for anything to exist at all.

Your turn.

You will need to define "nothing", "something", and "what it means to exist."

Regards

1Taoist
September 12th, 2009, 18:29
Actually CG, your logic is mistaken.

Indeed something comes from nothing. In fact, everything comes from nothing. That is the mystery of the universe, and the limit of science.

Much is observed to come from the Void. Actually, what is found is that the nothing really isn't nothing, and the something really is nothing. Case in point: if you reduce yourself to a cellular level, then atomic, then sub-atomic, you- YOUR BODY -literally doesn't exist. You are mostly space. Emptiness. In fact, if you reduce you to these levels YOU don't exist. Yet, you do.

Matter is dense. Yet it is filled with space. Every single thing we see and feel is based on nothing, the nothing that becomes something.

Babies are "something" that comes from "nothing". Humans grow from something impossibly small, and come from literally nothing tangible. Just cuz you put this tiny egg together with this teeny sperm does NOT account for the full-size human who results.

The concept of God is like this. He is something but nothing, He is nothing but something. The concept isn't "something coming from nothing", it's "nothing IS something". "Something IS nothing". It is both. All the time. It only appears that "something comes from nothing", and "everything returns to nothing". SOMEthing is a term that is as vague as it sounds: "some" thing. Don't know what. That's cuz NO thing is the basis for SOME thing.

Religion isn't supposed to be concrete. If it was it wouldn't teach us how nonsensical life is and how nothing seems to be in control of it. Yet, SOME thing seems to move it. Religion isn't stupid, people are, but people created religion. So by def it's stupid, too.

No matter how you try to prove God is something, it reveals it's nothing aspect. The more you try to prove God is nothing, it (He) reveals it's (His) something. But he never reveals both at the same time because our consciousness can't take it.

Both. How can something be both? Imagination is the intermediary between nothing and something.

Someone mundane
September 12th, 2009, 18:57
My brain hurts.

Yunus
September 13th, 2009, 00:33
I still believed in Vatican Catholic very well because it has the most truthful & peaceful teaching for me.
I analyzed its teaching too.
I don't really care about other people's bad thinking about my religion,but I respect these people opinions.

There are so many teachings of Vatican Holy Bible that prohibit genital mutilation (circumcision).But,the church still allowed (not obligate) circumcision because of circumcision's benefit possibilities on its follower health or etc (not for religious reasons).The church want to give the best things for its follower.
But,I found that there is no benefit on circumcision.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

INeedAForeskinTransplant
September 13th, 2009, 23:01
Actually CG, your logic is mistaken.

Indeed something comes from nothing. In fact, everything comes from nothing. That is the mystery of the universe, and the limit of science.

Much is observed to come from the Void. Actually, what is found is that the nothing really isn't nothing, and the something really is nothing. Case in point: if you reduce yourself to a cellular level, then atomic, then sub-atomic, you- YOUR BODY -literally doesn't exist. You are mostly space. Emptiness. In fact, if you reduce you to these levels YOU don't exist. Yet, you do.

Matter is dense. Yet it is filled with space. Every single thing we see and feel is based on nothing, the nothing that becomes something.

Babies are "something" that comes from "nothing". Humans grow from something impossibly small, and come from literally nothing tangible. Just cuz you put this tiny egg together with this teeny sperm does NOT account for the full-size human who results.

The concept of God is like this. He is something but nothing, He is nothing but something. The concept isn't "something coming from nothing", it's "nothing IS something". "Something IS nothing". It is both. All the time. It only appears that "something comes from nothing", and "everything returns to nothing". SOMEthing is a term that is as vague as it sounds: "some" thing. Don't know what. That's cuz NO thing is the basis for SOME thing.

Religion isn't supposed to be concrete. If it was it wouldn't teach us how nonsensical life is and how nothing seems to be in control of it. Yet, SOME thing seems to move it. Religion isn't stupid, people are, but people created religion. So by def it's stupid, too.

No matter how you try to prove God is something, it reveals it's nothing aspect. The more you try to prove God is nothing, it (He) reveals it's (His) something. But he never reveals both at the same time because our consciousness can't take it.

Both. How can something be both? Imagination is the intermediary between nothing and something.

Not entirely inaccurate, from a philosophical standpoint, but basically just flowery-prosed mental masturbation.

In any case, yes, nothing is something, it's quantum vacuum. The idea that matter is mostly empty space is actually something of a myth propagated during a time when the standard model of atoms was believed to be correct and it was thought that this was the case. It's now known that electrons, which are supposed to orbit around in atoms, are really more a 'cloud' of oscillating points than discrete particles as once thought. Everything that exists is, in fact, ripples in the quantum vacuum called strings, so in a way, yes, you are correct in what you say.

Yunus
September 14th, 2009, 09:32
Not entirely inaccurate, from a philosophical standpoint, but basically just flowery-prosed mental masturbation.

In any case, yes, nothing is something, it's quantum vacuum. The idea that matter is mostly empty space is actually something of a myth propagated during a time when the standard model of atoms was believed to be correct and it was thought that this was the case. It's now known that electrons, which are supposed to orbit around in atoms, are really more a 'cloud' of oscillating points than discrete particles as once thought. Everything that exists is, in fact, ripples in the quantum vacuum called strings, so in a way, yes, you are correct in what you say.

So,the topic of this forum is wider now I think.
The chemistry participated to role in foreskin restoration & intactvism.

:D:D:D:D:D

Unregistered
September 14th, 2009, 22:05
LOL~!

I don't know about stealing your soul... they're nice over at mothering.

I think this forum is very tolerant and sympathetic. Hell, I try to be as helpful as possible, but fuck you have to cut loose sometimes. I can't take that whining and negativity day in and day out. I'll cut my wrists.

You think I'm bad... say something stupid around Distalero. :eek:

And Taoist is the master trash talker. I just joke around in a crabby kind of way.

But only if it's stupid. Otherwise I'll just give you a frosty look, maybe growl just a little, make my dewlaps quiver.

cobra
September 19th, 2009, 05:19
I think it's hilarious that this "joke" thread turned all philosophical and serious. :p

INeedAForeskinTransplant
September 20th, 2009, 19:28
I think it's hilarious that this "joke" thread turned all philosophical and serious. :p

Lol I know, I noticed that too. XD