PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a gamer?

AlbertaGuy
July 23rd, 2009, 13:30
I love my Wii, 360, PS2, Atari and Pong console.

My total love and addiction is the drums on Rock Band. I even bought the big Ion kit.

Right now I am playing Bioshock through for the first time, and am in the middle of Ghostbusters on the 360.

Who else games?

here is me on youtube talking about the Ion Drums. sorry for the long intro. yup, thats my theater room. I design them and build computers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CGtKjAWTfk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CGtKjAWTfk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FT-jhBaBP0s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FT-jhBaBP0s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OracleYori
July 23rd, 2009, 13:58
I game.

Mostly old adventure games and Pen/paper things.

Quest4manhood
July 23rd, 2009, 14:00
I love my Nintendo DS :D Had a PSP. Sold it. Bought a DS Lite :D

TopHat
July 23rd, 2009, 14:16
Loves me some Final Fantasy 3.

Joseph
July 23rd, 2009, 15:31
USED to game... not so much anymore...

Classic games I liked...

Mario Series (Stopped at SMWorld/RPG)
Sonic Series (Stopped at Sonic & Knuckles)
Metroid Series (stopped at Prime)
Megaman Series (Stopped at MMX3)
Kirby Series
Zelda Series (Stopped at Zelda 3, did Phantom Hourglass)
PuyoPuyo (AKA PuyoPop, Kirby's Avalanche, Dr. Robotnick's ... Machine)
Samurai Shodown Series
Street Fighter Series (I was actually never any good...)
King of Fighters Series (same as above...)

Others:
Blaster Master
Batman (Never Completed it...)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 and 2 (Same as Above...)
Adventure Island 2
Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers
The Little Mermaid (yeah, it's gay, I know...)
Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors 2 (Got pretty far, still never completed it...)
Wizards and Warriors 4: Fortress of Fear (GB)
Final Fantasy 7 (never got through it...)
Chrono Trigger (have the DS version... off and on...)

There might be more. I kinda just lost interest...

It's funny you mention the Ghostbusters... I was so into the animated series I recently bought the entire boxed set from Time. Good ol' memories...

athlete32
July 23rd, 2009, 17:34
I play PS3 online sometimes.

cobra
July 23rd, 2009, 19:31
I own a video rental / video game shop. I've been playing Street Fighter 4 on Xbox Live and am waiting for Tekken 6 to arrive with bated breath. I am a beast with Chun Li and Ryu. :D

fursure
July 23rd, 2009, 20:20
I'm a relatively high level Team Fortress 2 player, but there's no way in hell I'm posting my actual screen name here.

Joseph
July 23rd, 2009, 20:21
I had a thing for weird fighting characters.

Dhalsim, Blanka (street fighter 2), Gen-an (Samurai Shodown), Shuma-gorath (Marvel Vs. Capcom), etc.

Also, had a thing for girl fighters...

Chun-li on Street Fighter was alright, but Mai from Fatal Fury... :-D

The last Tekken I ever played was 2. I sucked at it, but I still liked to play with Xiao Yu. Pai from Virtua Fighter wasn't that bad either.

:-D

Someone mundane
July 23rd, 2009, 21:57
Oh yes, I'm a rather big gamer here. I do have my preferences, but usually I can enjoy playing mostly anything.

admin
July 23rd, 2009, 22:57
Hi,
I like watching my daughter Wii.

My total love and addiction is the drums on Rock Band.
It bothers me how the bass drum part is always so lame, and how the part you need to play often has so little to do with what the song sounds like.

-Ron

crdude28
July 23rd, 2009, 23:13
I have a WII, and we also repair 360's, you know that annoying red ring, I make that go away

AlbertaGuy
July 24th, 2009, 15:17
I have a WII, and we also repair 360's, you know that annoying red ring, I make that go away

I tried repairing a red ring 360 that I bought off ebay. it didnt go so well. it worked for about 5 minutes at a time and then went bweeeeeep. and died.

Added 2 youtube vids of mine in the top post.

Borneo
July 26th, 2009, 18:53
I stopped at Nintendo 64. Loved Zelda and Wave Race, also Gauntlet Legends.

Now I have an iPhone, and after a month I already have 8 games on it.:eek:

AlbertaGuy
July 28th, 2009, 21:33
It bothers me how the bass drum part is always so lame, and how the part you need to play often has so little to do with what the song sounds like.

-Ron

hmmm. i'm not sure what you mean. if you are playing the drums on hard or expert, you are pretty much playing the drum track as it was laid out in the original studio recording.

easy and medium drums are stripped down versions of the beat.

what songs have you played?

KniteShayd
August 26th, 2009, 17:09
I game too! MMORPG's!

I've played EQ, EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, and a bit of WAR.

Can't wait for Aion (http://www.aiononline.com) now!

Z-bop
August 27th, 2009, 20:01
When ever my kid allows me I play... not so much though. Worst thing about playing online is when a 12 year old is talking smack to you.... and backing it up. Uggghhhh, nothing worse than being beaten by a kid while they rub your nose in it ! ! ! LOL

Cobra... we should see who is the better Chun Li. I challenge you, bring the thunder... just don't laugh to hard at me when you win. :eek: