PDA

View Full Version : Anyone following the Birther people?

Borneo
August 22nd, 2009, 01:29
... or laughing at them?

There's a new angle their trying now. He should show us his penis! Apparently some birthers like those at Free Republic, think that if he's uncircumcised then he must've been born in Kenya and not Hawaii.:p:D:p:D:rolleyes:

hoosiermama:
The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont:
A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic:
My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor’s office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don’t remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2009/08/barack-obama-show-us-your-
penis.html

first this woman(Orly Taitz) who can't decide what job she does (Lawyer, Dentist, Real Estate Agent), and now these people. Oh' This just gets more entertaining by the day!
:p:p:p:p:

{mod: for those who may not have heard, some dopes are questioning whether Barack Obama is a natural-born US citizen, a requirement to serve as US President. In both Hawaii and Kenya, infant circumcision was neither rare nor universal when Obama was born. There could be reasons for someone to get cut after leaving their birthplace, and we certainly know there are reasons to remain intact. If Obama was a Muslim, he would very likely be circumcised just like the typical lunatic in the Birther movement, regardless of where he was born.}

pjus80
August 27th, 2009, 14:28
This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. So...... if Barack's dick is uncut, that proves he was born outside USA. And if he's cut, it means he was indeed born here... but wait, since circ was never that popular in Hawaii, it could prove that he is in fact Muslim after all!!! Either way, poor Barack is screwed.

Think whatever you want of the President and his politics, but this is just freaking retarded. :confused:

Someone mundane
August 27th, 2009, 15:34
Yeeeaaahhh...

I don't follow ANY of this kind of bullcrap either.

I'm sure there are more important things to be done rather than treating the president as some kind of frilly celebrity. Why do so many people ask "Oh Barack! What is your opinion on this or that." or even gossip about him? It gets to the point where it's... Not even really about presidency anymore. Just irritating attention grabbing and obnoxious nitpicking at details. I don't know, don't even really care. The president is only one man in the world, and for so many issues to be laid upon his shoulders... Unrealistic expectations.

Anyway, I wonder how many people voted for him just because he is African American or the more likely option is his forcefully charismatic speeches. "YES WE CAN!" "Change!" All of that is mere hype, though. Change isn't likely to happen overnight just like that...

Note: I don't mean for any of this to be perceived as some kind of negative tone towards Obama, but I do sometimes wonder. Just about people in general. That's quite ironic, though. Same thing happened in Nazi germany towards Jews I believe.

"Drop your pants, sir. I need to check if you're one of us or a heathen."

Sums this up in a nutshell.

Joseph
August 27th, 2009, 16:44
Yeah,

Hate to have to say it, but birthers are tin-hat people, if not straight out nazis now that they're wanting to pants Barack to see his dick.

This means I could never be president because I have a foreskin, even though I was born and raised in Monterey, CA.

I'm just about ready to say SCREW this fucking country.

Someone mundane
August 27th, 2009, 18:15
Well, if it's any help at all... I perused the comments section of that site and most appear to be sarcastic towards it. I don't really think it's an appropriate matter to be joking around on, though.

BamaDude
August 29th, 2009, 11:30
Actually, Hawaii has an extraordinarily high rate of circumcision, or at least it did in 2004-

http://www.circumstitions.com/USA.html

This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. So...... if Barack's dick is uncut, that proves he was born outside USA. And if he's cut, it means he was indeed born here... but wait, since circ was never that popular in Hawaii, it could prove that he is in fact Muslim after all!!! Either way, poor Barack is screwed.

Think whatever you want of the President and his politics, but this is just freaking retarded. :confused:

pjus80
August 30th, 2009, 23:06
Actually, Hawaii has an extraordinarily high rate of circumcision, or at least it did in 2004-

http://www.circumstitions.com/USA.html

bama, i had the opposite impression, but i stand corrected. :)

Joseph
August 30th, 2009, 23:49
Did it ever occur to you guys that these "birthers" are simply racist Obama haters who grasp at any and every reason to claim he shouldn't be president?

Dr. Dean Edell laughs at the latest ploy to "expose Obama's citizenship" by pantsing him and seeing whether he's circumcised or not.

But he also makes a good point; even if Obama were circumcised, wouldn't it this be twisted another way, as an ultimate "sign" that he's Muslim?

I also point it out here:

http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/showthread.php?p=20533#post20533

cobra
August 31st, 2009, 00:05
I'm afraid the so-called consevative right has become little more than nazis... and moronic ones at that. Our country sinks just a little deeper...

BamaDude
August 31st, 2009, 01:23
Bama, I had the opposite impression, but I stand corrected. :)
No problem. I thought as you did until I came across that chart (or a similar one) a few years ago. If nothing else I'd have expected the native Hawai'ians to reject a haole* idea like circumcision, but apparently they don't.

*Native Hawai'ian slang term for mainlanders.

imahokie
August 31st, 2009, 01:31
Pretty stupid. I really can't stand what Obama is doing. I view him as a complete fraud, but this is retarded. Apparently there is something to the Obama paying a lot of money in legal fees. I don't know what that is all about, but I pray to God that he is a natural born citizen. I don't care how bad of a job he does as president. Trying to undo the mess of undoing all of Obamas decisions would be a disaster. Not only that, but minorities would be furious. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were violent riots. Bottom line is even if you hate Obama pray the birthers are wrong.

Joseph
August 31st, 2009, 01:36
Yeah, I didn't vote for Obama.

I still think that relying on his circumcision status as the "ultimate sign" of where he was born is preposterous though.

Like I said; I don't think birthers would care either way.

If he's not circumcised, he's "unAmerican."

If he is, they could easily say it's because he was born in a Muslim country.

Against those that hate Obama and want to see him fall, there's just no way to win...

goskin
September 16th, 2009, 19:25
The problem as I see it is this. Obama is actually playing into the birther movement and it's my opinion that he is doing it on purpose. Given the records and what his grandmother said there is some room to question if he is legally qualified to be president (what was presented to the public was NOT a birth certificate). By not coming out with his birth certificate and saying "look shut the hell up" he makes himself look pretty suspicious this then brings more of the opposition on board with the whole "look hes not qualified if he was why would he spend so much money trying to keep his birth record a secret when just presenting it to the public would answer the whole question". Then when the movement becomes big enough (its not yet) obama presents the birth certificate to the public and he is able to paint the opposition as a bunch of conspiracy theorists and nut jobs. Its actually pretty smart. Low but smart.

If you think i'm wrong read rules for radicals.

Yunus
September 17th, 2009, 02:35
Yeah, I didn't vote for Obama.

I still think that relying on his circumcision status as the "ultimate sign" of where he was born is preposterous though.

Like I said; I don't think birthers would care either way.

If he's not circumcised, he's "unAmerican."

If he is, they could easily say it's because he was born in a Muslim country.

Against those that hate Obama and want to see him fall, there's just no way to win...

I never like the Obama as your president.
I still like George Bush or Hillary Clinton more likely as your president.
How could American people vote him as American president?

Be careful,maybe he will continue neonatal circumcision routine in USA.

Maybe his sweet oration made him accepted by American people as American president.
I informed you,schools of Indonesia train its students to make sweet or good orations.

I trained too as an Indonesian student,so it isn't too hard for me to make a good oration.

1Taoist
September 28th, 2009, 12:56
Goskin, you're probably right. They are collecting sound-bites of crazy that they're gonna use to show how stupid the republican conservative "birthers" are. It's long-term smart. These republicans are very short-sighted. All stupidity is. But they think "see, this is working", but in the end it will butt-fuck them with their own dicks.

America is sharply divided between the exceedingly racial and dumb, and the smart and tolerant. Anybody who questions the president's citizenry is the definition of stupid. But who knows...maybe he's Muslim.

(No? Oh, ok. But his middle name...nevermind. I heard he used to be a pimp. No? He was head of harvard law review? You're fuckin kidding. A black man? I heard he helped plan 911 so he could become prexy. No? But he looks like an Arab...how can I trust him?...)

Yunus
September 29th, 2009, 00:45
According to the wikipedia site,Obama religion is Christian.

Here is the link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Is that right?

Borneo
September 29th, 2009, 04:03
Yes, Yunis. It is right. I told you he was a Christian two weeks ago. :mad:

Borneo
September 29th, 2009, 04:56
The problem as I see it is this. Obama is actually playing into the birther movement and it's my opinion that he is doing it on purpose. Given the records and what his grandmother said there is some room to question if he is legally qualified to be president (what was presented to the public was NOT a birth certificate). By not coming out with his birth certificate and saying "look shut the hell up" he makes himself look pretty suspicious this then brings more of the opposition on board with the whole "look hes not qualified if he was why would he spend so much money trying to keep his birth record a secret when just presenting it to the public would answer the whole question". Then when the movement becomes big enough (its not yet) obama presents the birth certificate to the public and he is able to paint the opposition as a bunch of conspiracy theorists and nut jobs. Its actually pretty smart. Low but smart.

If you think i'm wrong read rules for radicals.

Ok, here's a lesson in Right Wing smear tactics.

First, scan over and read this site... it's not big.

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

To not use Obama is a muslim/a fuuriner/a Commie/a Nazi/a dictator/ a dildo fetishist/a terrorist/a pisces/a meat eater/a *GASP* Steinbeck reader, lets go back a few years when some other people seemingly had "something to hide, where all they had to do is produce documents to prove their innocence...and THIS WHOLE CONTROVERSY WOULD JUST GO AWAY!"

"Some People Say" (A Fox News favorite line. It makes the 'I pulled this out of my ass' statement I'm about to make sound legitimate) that John Kerry shot himself just to get those purple hearts. If he would only release his entire military (he did) and medical records (did that too), then this whole question of his legitimacy to receive these awards will just go away. Of course it didn't, and Bush got a second term.

SOME PEOPLE SAY that The Clintons were involved in fraud with the Whitewater investment deal. We know that the investment and project lost money and went bust, but We're not sure if we have ALL the information. There must be something else the Clintons have not released that is the smoking gun.

The list goes on...
Sandy Berger stuffed 9/11 documents from the Library of Congress in his socks. He didn't.
Nancy Pelosi lied when she said that the CIA was lying to her about torture. The CIA confirmed they didn't tell Congress about the torture policy 3 months later.
Bill Clinton had Vince Foster murdered because Hillary was having a torrid affair with Foster. He committed suicide because he couldn't handle the job he'd been given in the cabinet. He even left a note (which Clinton supposedly also forged)
John McCain had an illegitimate black baby. In fact he had adopted a vietnamese girl, and was a good father to her.

The big irony in this is that it's a tactic that's been going on ever since Lee Atwater came on the scene and started whisper campaigns. It proved effective against Michael Dukakis, Tom Foley, partially to Clinton, who was impeached over a blow job, Al Gore, who never said he invented the internet or that he was the inspiration for 'Love Story', but stupid people still believe it, John Kerry, not only with the "shooting himself" lie, but also that his wife, Theresa was financing Hezbollah through the Ketchup company, which she didn't even partially own anymore. Oh' yeah back to the irony. ... That people still fall for this bullshit. Meanwhile, Dan Rather gets fired because he dared question whether or not George Bush actually showed up at his National Guard post in Alabama (No evidence has been produced that he did).

It's easy to play dumb, above it all and claim "Non-partisan" by saying that both sides engage in this, but if you are truly honest, you know that it's only prominent Democrats that supposedly are "hiding something" and only need to produce this mythical (and sometimes impossible) piece of evidence to "Make this whole controversy go away"... The Republicans are masters at fake controversies, and they know how to frame their arguments, create just the right amount of outrage to make for good TV (witness the teabag parties and the town hall disruptions) that get the most mileage out of partisan mud-slinging. The Democrats are rank amateurs in comparison.

The big lie in all of this, is that Obama could produce a photo of him being born in a Honolulu hospital with Don Ho singing in the back of the delivery room, and these people still wouldn't believe it. No proof ever would. They wouldn't because their reality, the reality that they created for themselves apart from the rest of us, would refuse to acknowledge Obama's victory (It was stolen by Acorn), his legitimacy (No "darkie" is ever a real American), or his place in American history (He can't be the first black President, because he isn't an American).

To drive that last statement home, here's this from one of the founders of the Religious Right...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-schaeffer/glenn-beck-and-the-912-ma_b_284387.html

Protecting Your Children From Satan

A big part of the answer to understanding the heightened climate of outright hate and fear of the "other" is the home school and Christian school movement. It is a modern incarnation of the anti-federal government ideology of earlier firebrands such as John Calhoun who was the 7th Vice President and a Southern politician in the 19th century. Calhoun embraced slavery, states' rights, limited government, and said that Americans should secede from the union if it went against their wishes. (See: "Calhoun Conservatism Raises Its Ugly Head" by Mike Lux in the Huffington Post Sept 11/09.)

In the early 1970s the evangelicals like my late father and James Dobson decided that the our society had fallen so far "away from God" and so far from "America's Christian history" that it was time to metaphorically decamp to not just another country but to another planet:. In other words virtually unnoticed by the media and mainstream political operatives, a big chunk of American society seceded from the union in all but name.

What they did is turn the white race-based in "Christian school" movement of the 1950s into a countercultural phenomena. As tens of thousands of new Christian schools opened, it was no longer just about "protecting" white kids from minorities and African-Americans. It was about protecting your children from Satan in other words the United States government's long reach through the public school system.

To protect your children from Satan -- in other words mainstream, open patriotic and pluralistic America -- you either kept them at home where mom and dad could teach the children right from wrong or sent them to a cloistered private evangelical/fundamentalist school. At home or in school you used curriculum prepared by the likes of James--beat-your-child-and-dare-to-discipline-Dobson, RJ-slavery-was-a-good-thing-Rushdoony, or many and other right-wing anti-American activists. That curriculum presented "secular America" as downright evil. Hating the USA became next to godliness.