PDA

View Full Version : A further introduction for the archives

Lexuu
September 19th, 2009, 05:29
so, uhm... hi =D

you can call me lexu, I was cut at birth because my parents thought "well thats what lots of people do"

other than that, they never really make any mistakes...
we moved to Switzerland when I was 11 where circumcising hasn't ever been "something lots of people do" so I kinda lost a lot of self esteem...
after really learning to live with the fact that I was altered and can't really change that...
I discovered foreskin restoration methods and became intrigued
which ultimately led me here
and I was amazed at how numerous "we" really are :O
and voilą :D you are reading my introduction!

I only plan on doing manual tugging though... it would be difficult to order anything in my situation.

I Study IT in Switzerland and have another 2 years of an apprenticeship ahead of me so if you have any computer questions by the side... uh... fire away ;)

so uh... yeah, thanks for readin' ;)
-Lexu

Yunus
September 19th, 2009, 05:59
so, uhm... hi =D

you can call me lexu, I was cut at birth because my parents thought "well thats what lots of people do"

other than that, they never really make any mistakes...
we moved to Switzerland when I was 11 where circumcising hasn't ever been "something lots of people do" so I kinda lost a lot of self esteem...
after really learning to live with the fact that I was altered and can't really change that...
I discovered foreskin restoration methods and became intrigued
which ultimately led me here
and I was amazed at how numerous "we" really are :O
and voilà :D you are reading my introduction!

I only plan on doing manual tugging though... it would be difficult to order anything in my situation.

I Study IT in Switzerland and have another 2 years of an apprenticeship ahead of me so if you have any computer questions by the side... uh... fire away ;)

so uh... yeah, thanks for readin' ;)
-Lexu

Hi,Lexuu.Welcome.
How about your restoration?

Lexuu
September 19th, 2009, 06:46
Hi,Lexuu.Welcome.
How about your restoration?

Well, I only just started so it's pretty much the way it's always been
I'll most likely upload some pics...
I'm pretty much starting off at CI-3 which seems a merciful mutilation *scowl*

I'm going to stick with manual tugging whenever I have time... I can't really order anything =P

looking forward to becoming whole again :D and this seems like the perfect community to support that dream

Yunus
September 19th, 2009, 06:53
Well, I only just started so it's pretty much the way it's always been
I'll most likely upload some pics...
I'm pretty much starting off at CI-3 which seems a merciful mutilation *scowl*

I'm going to stick with manual tugging whenever I have time... I can't really order anything =P

looking forward to becoming whole again :D and this seems like the perfect community to support that dream

I hope your dream on restoring your foreskin will be successful.
But,I'm sad because foreskin restoration won't come to Indonesia,I'm sure about that.
But,I'm so happy because these people in my country didn't take my foreskin when my circumcision was canceled.

Lexuu
September 19th, 2009, 09:17
I hope your dream on restoring your foreskin will be successful.
But,I'm sad because foreskin restoration won't come to Indonesia,I'm sure about that.
But,I'm so happy because these people in my country didn't take my foreskin when my circumcision was canceled.

truly remarkable how you escaped this fate =]
thank you for the encouragement

Yunus
September 19th, 2009, 09:32
truly remarkable how you escaped this fate =]
thank you for the encouragement

I struggled very hard to save my foreskin until my parent realized that I would be very unhappy being cut when I was a boy.
It was a long story & trauma.

admin
September 20th, 2009, 00:43
I'm sad because foreskin restoration won't come to Indonesia, I'm sure about that.

We only send about one parcel per year to Indonesia.

-Ron Low
TLCTugger.com

Yunus
September 20th, 2009, 01:30
We only send about one parcel per year to Indonesia.

-Ron Low
TLCTugger.com

But,it won't be saleable in Indonesia.
Almost all of Indonesian people didn't know about foreskin restoration.
And,most of circumcised males in Indonesia didn't care about their dick or intercourse pleasure.So,they did intercourse with what they had (circumcised dick).