PDA

View Full Version : DTR?

MelvinSmiley
October 19th, 2009, 20:43
I was looking into the TLC's but the DTR seems like a better option for me. I've never tried any devices yet so I could be wrong.

I'm a little... ehhhh about buying a used device for my penis just out of principal but I'll consider it if someone has one they're trying to sell. Otherwise, where the hell would I buy a new one? I did some quick googling and couldn't find any sites that were directly selling them.

Z-bop
October 19th, 2009, 21:45
To buy new ones:

DTR (http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html)

TLC-X (http://www.tlctugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm)

MelvinSmiley
October 20th, 2009, 04:22
Yeah, I saw that site for the DTR but you can't just buy one on the site. It gives me an email address to "check availability." I guess I'll send the email... in the meantime contact me if someone has a used one.

Z-bop
October 20th, 2009, 07:44
Yeah, with the DTR, Chuck likes for you to email him first. He will give you a price, payment options & availability of the DTR at that time. He ships right away if he has them, mine came very quick. If he has to, he'll make one as soon as possible and give you an idea how long it will take to send it to you.

I have not ordered a TLC-X from Ron yet. I will in a while, just for some variety and also to support Ron for all his efforts.

MelvinSmiley
October 20th, 2009, 17:12
Yeah, with the DTR, Chuck likes for you to email him first. He will give you a price, payment options & availability of the DTR at that time. He ships right away if he has them, mine came very quick. If he has to, he'll make one as soon as possible and give you an idea how long it will take to send it to you.

I have not ordered a TLC-X from Ron yet. I will in a while, just for some variety and also to support Ron for all his efforts.

Alright, thanks for the info.

zahnmann
October 31st, 2009, 12:01
I recommend using a variety of devices to restore. One of the benefits of multiple devices is that they pull differently. You may get tired of one device type after a day of restoring, and need a change of appliance types to wear in the evening, prior to a little night time nooky. also-
If you need length gain the TLC tugger can help you (as can other pulling devices). Don't overlook the tugger due to it's simplicity, it's a great appliance.

-zahn
Take the male survey
http://stopthecut.org/blog/

nyforhud
November 7th, 2009, 11:15
I have orderd the DTR and the info from Chuck was great. He seems like a helpfull guy and looking forward to getting my DTR so i can get started :-):)

MelvinSmiley
November 8th, 2009, 01:07
I have orderd the DTR and the info from Chuck was great. He seems like a helpfull guy and looking forward to getting my DTR so i can get started :-):)

I got mine last week. If you're new to restoration I don't see how you'll have enough skin to even use the DTR. You ought to start out with manual stretching and taping or something.

nyforhud
November 8th, 2009, 05:17
I got mine last week. If you're new to restoration I don't see how you'll have enough skin to even use the DTR. You ought to start out with manual stretching and taping or something.

I'm starting with CI-2 so that sould be enough to start with.

Nathan
November 10th, 2009, 13:02
Yeah, Chuck doesn't put an option to buy the DTR off the site because he has to hand-make them on a lathe. It's a bit pricey, but you're getting a high quality product with lots of time put into it. I've had the DTR for more than 2 years and I highly recommend it!

nyforhud
November 10th, 2009, 13:49
Yeah, Chuck doesn't put an option to buy the DTR off the site because he has to hand-make them on a lathe. It's a bit pricey, but you're getting a high quality product with lots of time put into it. I've had the DTR for more than 2 years and I highly recommend it!

Got my DTR to day and it's great. To think that Chuck has made something like this is fantastic. I don't think it's too pricey but the tlc is pricey :-)

Z-bop
November 10th, 2009, 21:01
I don't think it's to0 pricey but the tlc is pricey :-)

I purchased the DTR. Love it. I'm thankful for Chuck and his efforts. But.... The tlc & tlc-x is pretty much the same price. How is it pricey?

Set aside the fact that I'm very thankful for Ron's efforts for shedding light on FR for me. And that his product allows for the most variation for people's variations of penis sizes, with accommodations to your needs. How... in any way, is it Pricey? As compared to its equals.

All the products for FR are under $100 US dollars. The Duel tension ones are pretty much the same price. Not to be a complete dick... but, what the fuck are you smoking? That post agitated me. Fucking apologize to Ron or erase it. Seriously. We all have to tolerate many things in our lives, but this is straight bullshit. Attempt to think before you post.

Billybobbed
November 10th, 2009, 21:16
I didn't think Ron's were too pricey. In fact I bought two of them.

How... in any way, is it Pricey?

The DTR is handmade on a lathe, the TLC is put together from manufactured parts. It is like comparing a handcraft wooden bowl with a pyrex one bought from the shop.

tony12345
December 2nd, 2009, 07:42
I think its amazing the cost of any of these products is so minimal compared to what was spent to circumcise you. In circumcision, all the doctor had to do what cut something off, an easy task, and they charge anywhere from $300-$600.

With restoration, we need to grow it back, much more difficult, yet the equipment to do this costs less than $100. Quite a paradox.

admin
December 2nd, 2009, 11:33
TLC is put together from manufactured parts. It is like comparing a handcraft wooden bowl with a pyrex one bought from the shop.

Sure, but if your mission was to microwave some porridge every morning for the next 20 years you'd want something engineered for the job. I'm NOT saying there's anything wrong with other restoring devices.

Every TLC device is hand-made using some engineered parts; soft where it needs to be, and strong and unbreakable where a slender profile is critical. "In all things be supple like the reed not rigid like the cedar." :)

-Ron

Billybobbed
December 2nd, 2009, 12:02
Sure, but if your mission was to microwave some porridge every morning for the next 20 years you'd want something engineered for the job. I'm NOT saying there's anything wrong with other restoring devices.

Every TLC device is hand-made using some engineered parts; soft where it needs to be, and strong and unbreakable where a slender profile is critical. "In all things be supple like the reed not rigid like the cedar." :)

-Ron

Amen Ron. Even a Cadillac is put together from manufactured parts.:D Your TLC products are Cadillacs and the rest are Model "T"s.

Too true, Billybobbed! Looking at the TLC order page does rather remind me of Johnny Cash's Cadillac ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIuo0KIqD_E

zahnmann
January 27th, 2010, 20:30
Hi Guys,
Please take it easy on Nyforhud, he is from Finland and while his English is fine, he may have trouble with English idioms and slang occasionally. He is a great guy- let's be friendly.

Thanks,
-zahn
stopthecut.org