PDA

View Full Version : What did cause a testicle bigger than another testicle?

Yunus
November 21st, 2009, 23:11
Some of my peers in Indonesia complained about their testicle.

They said that one of their testicle is bigger than another one.
If it is an abnormality,what did cause this problem and should they do to cure this abnormality?

Some Indonesian people said that it is a negative effect of masturbation,is that true?

metalwhere
November 21st, 2009, 23:34
Your body is not completely symmetrical, meaning on side will be different then the other. So almost no one will have a pair the exact same size.

However, injury or disease can cause other size differences. If they are that concerened they should seek a professinal opinion.

greg_b
November 22nd, 2009, 09:44
Do your friends find it a problem? Does it hurt when they masturbate? Pain at other times? Something other than simply observing the size difference?

If they are not having any symptoms other than one testicle being larger than the other, and they can masturbate normally, then I would say there is nothing to worry about, unless they see continued enlargement over time.

But if they are concerned, they should see thier doctor.

Regards

Yunus
November 23rd, 2009, 00:03
They have no problem when they masturbate.
There are no pain.

greg_b
November 23rd, 2009, 05:28
Then it sounds completely normal. Nothing to worry about.

Regards

Tormod - IRL
November 23rd, 2009, 11:54
I think my right one (Tom) hangs a bit lower than the left one (Harry). But, has never caused problem.

Restoreme
November 23rd, 2009, 13:18
I think my right one (Tom) hangs a bit lower than the left one (Harry). But, has never caused problem.
That's normal. Nature's way of preventing crushed nuts.

Science Monk
November 24th, 2009, 02:01
It is completely normal for one tesiticle to be larger than the other.

However, when bodybuilders use anabolic steroids, the testes often shrink, and one testicle often shrinks much, much more than the other.

David
World As Monkey Island

DPX1
November 26th, 2009, 00:41
It's totally normal. It's actually written into the DNA of your endocrine system, so I've read.