PDA

View Full Version : Just for Fun: "Circum-gate"

Joseph
December 1st, 2009, 08:51
I'm just reading on the news about how some leaked e-mails are being pounced upon by "evidence" of a cover-up and a fabrication of a "global warming conspiracy." Some people have dubbed this "climategate," presumeably after the "watergate" scandal, when Nixon was caught red-handed.

I was thinking, just for fun, I mean I'm pretty sure some of us dream of that day when the circ and it's wall of "medical benefits" come tumbling down, the chickens come home to roost, and people demand answers from doctors who can't find a whole to crawl into... if there were such a day what would we name it?

"Circum-gate?"

:D

Hey, come on. We gotta take a break and laugh SOMETIME...

{mod: it is the opinion of this forum that a few schmos willing to cheat to secure research funding does not negate all other evidence that the earth is precariously overpopulated and that consuming a million years' worth of stored fossil fuels in the past century is disrupting habitats, changing eco-systems, and causing extinctions at an absurd pace.}

metalwhere
December 5th, 2009, 20:28
I love it!:D Though I am not sure that all the doctors out there should be charged as criminal.

I can see the graphic on the news now (a snake in a turtle neck next to a gate) ok, maybe just the Daily Show. I'm sure John Stewart will have something to say on it.

Joseph
December 6th, 2009, 01:18
I love it!:D Though I am not sure that all the doctors out there should be charged as criminal.

HEH HEH! NO, only the ones that try and deny it and run and hide the fact that despite all the evidence THEY CONTINUE TO PURPORT THE LIE...

It's all just fantasy though... I don't think it would ever happen...

Somewhere out there, there has to be written, recorded account of the agreement to lie, exaggerate numbers and omit evidence to purport the HIV lie.

I'd like to see Bailey and Halperin be torn apart by HIV positive circumcised men angry that they were sold this lie...

In my dreams... maybe... :-/

metalwhere
December 6th, 2009, 01:30
I wouldn't stand in the way of angry HIV infected men going after their, 'doctors.' Though I might videotape the action, only for "Journalistic Purposes" ;)

Borneo
December 13th, 2009, 17:30
OH. I thought this was going to be a take off on Stargate. It does look kind of foreskinny... even with Legos.

http://blog.makezine.com/sg03.jpg