PDA

View Full Version : Underwear Preference

Joseph
December 21st, 2009, 00:18
It's been the subject of a couple of threads, the notion that there might be this "circumcised" personality.

Let's explore this notion a bit further through the aspect of prefered underwear.

Do circumcised men have a preference for a particular kind of underwear?

For the purposes of this poll, this will include men who weren't circumcised, but who have a naturally short foreskin and are using restoring methods to stretch out their foreskin.

The poll closes after 60 days. I initially thought 30, but we're smack in the middle of the holiday season, and some might not be near a computer for a while.

EDIT: Also, the poll is set so that no one can see who voted what. It's private, so you can vote safely, knowing people won't know what you sport under the hood.

EDIT #2: ONE MORE THING - I realize that since you have started to restore, the preference might have changed to boxers due to the convenience for using restoring devices they may allow. (IE, using a strap might be easier through the pant leg of one of the boxers.) So to be specific, the preference for underwear you had for most of your life as a circumcised male before beginning to restore.

Restoreme
December 21st, 2009, 12:21
I wish that I could choose more than one option -- a lot of time it depends on the circumstance. My preference is commando (now you know) if I'm tugging with a strap, but that isn't always the best choice. My preferred alternative is Under Armour boxer briefs with a short inseam. They work easily with the tugging strap as well. If I'm not tugging, I've gotten a little too sensitive (until I get full coverage) to go commando. In which case the Under Armour is great because the fabric is very smooth. I will also fully cover when I'm wearing the Under Armour. Regular boxers just put too much extra fabric in my pants. I'd rather go commando.

greg_b
December 21st, 2009, 12:26
Before restoring, I preferred briefs or commando. I do not know why briefs other than that was what I was given as a child and I grew accustomed to them. Commando was when wearing shorts. Long pants were not quite comfortable enough, though on occassion, I went commando in with long pants too. It partly also dpended on the situation I was in, as far as how much I could reach in and adjust myself.

While tugging, I use a sock over my penis, to reduce chaffing. While retaining, I go commando. While not tugging or retaining, briefs, becuase they help hold the foreskin in position, which is more comfortable.

All that said, I have never tried boxers.

Sorry if this is too much information.

Regards

admin
December 21st, 2009, 12:50
it depends on the circumstance. My preference is commando (now you know) if I'm tugging

Joseph is asking you to answer the poll from a perspective before you undertook restoration.

AnonL
December 21st, 2009, 12:52
Briefs for me. Hmmm, loincloth...

Restoreme
December 21st, 2009, 13:06
Joseph is asking you to answer the poll from a perspective before you undertook restoration.

Thanks. And, that's how I answered it!

foresaken
December 21st, 2009, 14:08
Boxer briefs all the way. I find everything else way too uncomfortable..

ih8vtec13
December 21st, 2009, 19:01
It really depends, if restoring at work then boxer briefs, if not restoring or at home the boxers. I see boxer briefs as a temporary thing.

freddys
December 21st, 2009, 22:07
Briefs.

Joseph
December 21st, 2009, 22:16
This will only work for personalities among circumcised men.

I need to find a place to run this survey among intact men to really see a difference.

But already we can see that preferences are quite varied among this group.

There are still 59 more days or so to go...

Someone mundane
December 24th, 2009, 05:34
Briefs, because that is what I grew up with and for now they hold things in place better. I tried boxers, I liked how spacious and loose they were (I tend to prefer looser clothes) but they were too uncomfortable because the corona would tend to scrape against the garment while hanging free. A bit of a pity. Because of that I never bothered with them. Now, post restoration I might be able to wear boxers more comfortably once things are covered... I guess I'll see eventually. I've tried boxer briefs as well before, but they're just weird feeling to me plain and simple. I guess I just don't see the point to the combination of the two or it could just be the ones I wore. My opinion alone.

Americut
December 24th, 2009, 13:20
For me, boxer briefs. I have a lot of briefs too though. When I wear the briefs, I have the guy sticking out the side, with the strap pulling down to my foot. It's really no less comfortable for me than the boxer briefs, even though I do prefer them. In the past I didn't like boxer briefs because instead of hanging down, my dick would kind of poke straight forward due to the tightness, even flaccid. You could see it poking at the pants, so I needed the tight support of briefs to keep it pushed closer to my body. Now that I've been restoring for some time, I'm a lot more of a hanger :p I no longer require the tightness of briefs. Oh and since I always retain, the loose movement/friction is not an issue for me.

Billybobbed
January 20th, 2010, 06:33
Briefs. Boxers crawl up the crack of my ass.:mad:

admin
January 20th, 2010, 13:18
The poll needs to be repeated once everyone has checked out the TugNWear jock. http://TugNWear.com

-Ron

(CG)
February 4th, 2010, 12:50
Before I started restoring, I wore briefs all the time. It was what I was used to, has others have already said.

Now that I am restoring, I where boxer briefs. I tug downwards and to the side of my left leg. The longer length of the boxer brief keeps my penis still covered with some underwear. This keeps him from getting cold. With briefs, the elastic around the leg portion cut into the penis a bit, and made things sore.

When I am not actively tugging, but retaining, I switch things up to bikini briefs or a thong. These are nice and tight, and they facilitate coverage of the glans by putting slight pressure on the glans and pushing it toward the body. They also help keep the retaining ring in place.

When I am done restoring, I want to wear boxers -- especially some fancy ones with "Spiderman" on them or something. Wife likes that.

This is probably more than anyone wants to know. I'll shut up now. :cool:

(CG)

Borneo
February 9th, 2010, 03:29
I prefer commando. For the purposes of keeping my jeans clean and my laundry in a reasonable pile, I use boxers. No change when I started restoring.

Joseph
May 5th, 2010, 19:57
The Mrs. kept complaining that seeing my bulge through my briefs was a turn-off. Looks gay... like one of those old he-man action figures...

Maybe it's the gay/bi in me, but I kind of liked my bulge...

But she wanted to see me in some boxers, so for my next underwear wardrobe I went over to Ross and got myself some Geoffrey Beenes...

They look alright in bed... and I guess if I'm walking around the house in ONLY my boxers it's not that bad.

I was sitting at my desk at work though, and geez: NEVER AGAIN. GOD how uncomfortable it is to feel my hairy, warm, moist nutsack up against my leg. To have to keep sticking my hand in my pocket to peel it off and fix in place. Only to have it crawl back down my pant leg again. How embarrassing to have people catch me clawing at my groin! Had to go to the restroom to fix myself a few times.

Lucky I also bought some good ol' briefs. Keeps my equipment right were I left it.

Why some guys prefer boxers, I'll just never know.

JB320
May 24th, 2010, 12:15
Boxers. I have to feel like I am able to move

admin
May 24th, 2010, 22:05
Your Honor, I renew my strenuous objection to the exclusion of Tug N Wear from this poll.

Anybody wanna make a new poll?

saturnclue
May 25th, 2010, 00:42
It depends. When using the regular TLC tugger- boxers. With the TLCX boxer briefs. I like that thing to stay in place one way or another :p

Tug N' Wear
June 1st, 2010, 22:02
I agree with Admin, new poll please. And just for review lets be sure everyone visits www.tugnwear.com before commencing voting!::D

walkingxshadow
January 10th, 2013, 09:47
its a shame its closed. id have voted bikini briefs.

Artair
January 10th, 2013, 15:11
its a shame its closed. id have voted bikini briefs.

Same

RussellBarnett
May 2nd, 2013, 12:00
The Mrs. kept complaining that seeing my bulge through my briefs was a turn-off. Looks gay... like one of those old he-man action figures...

Maybe it's the gay/bi in me, but I kind of liked my bulge...

But she wanted to see me in some boxers, so for my next underwear wardrobe I went over to Ross and got myself some Geoffrey Beenes...

They look alright in bed... and I guess if I'm walking around the house in ONLY my boxers it's not that bad.

I was sitting at my desk at work though, and geez: NEVER AGAIN. GOD how uncomfortable it is to feel my hairy, warm, moist nutsack up against my leg. To have to keep sticking my hand in my pocket to peel it off and fix in place. Only to have it crawl back down my pant leg again. How embarrassing to have people catch me clawing at my groin! Had to go to the restroom to fix myself a few times.

Lucky I also bought some good ol' briefs. Keeps my equipment right were I left it.

Why some guys prefer boxers, I'll just never know.
Never seen such thread comparing boxers and underwear. I prefer boxers. I allows air to pass thorough and keep me chill :) :)