PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2009

foresaken
December 25th, 2009, 00:05
Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have a happy holiday and a prosperous new year. Spend it well with friends and family! I know I will.

Matt

Yunus
December 25th, 2009, 00:41
Merry Christmas everyone!

When I was a boy,I wanted a Christmas with snow theme in my country,but there is no snow in my country.
I wanted to feel the snow.

Can you share about this snow,please? :)

finman
December 25th, 2009, 05:22
In the United Kingdom we had snow before Christmas and it is still here. It is nothing more than a nuisance, causing disruption to traffic and several deaths.

Yunus
December 25th, 2009, 06:33
In the United Kingdom we had snow before Christmas and it is still here. It is nothing more than a nuisance, causing disruption to traffic and several deaths.

Really?I did think that Christmas with snow is a perfect situation.
I don't know if it is bad like what you said.

ctrclckws
December 25th, 2009, 09:00
Christmas with snow is a romantic notion, especially for those who like snow on the ground.

Personally, I would be just as happy to be on a warm, sunny beach on Christmas Day

Merry Christmas, with or without snow.

ih8vtec13
December 25th, 2009, 09:33
I personally love the snow, but it can be a huge burden to drive in and shovel. Nothing more annoying then having to get up an hour early so you can shovle the sidewalk and dig your car out though.

Yunus
December 25th, 2009, 23:48
Christmas with snow is a romantic notion, especially for those who like snow on the ground.

Personally, I would be just as happy to be on a warm, sunny beach on Christmas Day

Merry Christmas, with or without snow.

I prefer to be on a cold place.Indonesia is a hot country along of the years.
At the past,there was a rainy season which did bring a cold air,but today it is a hot air even though there is rainy season here.
Wew,sometimes I can't bear with this hot air especially sunbathing.
The last month there was 38-40 degree celcius or around 100 degree fahrenheit here.

z527
December 26th, 2009, 08:17
Thanks for the greeting.

My family and I had a nice time the past few days with friends.

Christmas continues as one of our gifts is 'doing' some things together. We have lunch out at a nice local restaurant today.

Z

z726
December 28th, 2009, 03:14
Merry Christmas, guys - and in a few days, Happy New Year! Visited with family myself, and generally had a relaxing week.

Now that we've all enjoyed time with family and friends, let's be sure to get the new decade off to a good start!

Also, hi to the other Z in the crowd. As if the nicknames weren't enough of a coincidence, the first time I used mine on a restoration site I typed it as z725 - but then accidentally hit a different number the next time and stuck with it.