PDA

View Full Version : How my nephew discovered his glans...

deadhand31
March 22nd, 2010, 21:38
My nephew, thankfully, isn't circed. He also had his foreskin retract at 5.
This is the experience:

Sister is in kitchen, baking cookies.
Nephew: "Ouch!.... MOM!"
Sister: "Oh my god, dear, what is it?"
Nephew: "I BROKE MY PENIS!!"
Sister: "Oh no! Let me see..... Oh, don't worry, that's normal. Your foreskin retracted."
Nephew: Looks down, back up at her, back down. "Are you sure??"
Sister: "Yes, now let me show you how you have to clean it now, and then you can have a cookie."
Nephew: "Kay."

5 years later, not a single infection.

iwantitback
March 23rd, 2010, 20:59
Haha this is a great story. This is how it should be, beautiful natural moments like these.

Americut
March 23rd, 2010, 21:12
great :)

natural life.

metroidgirl
August 17th, 2010, 20:23
That is so adorable :) makes me smile!

wifeandmama
August 19th, 2010, 21:52
That's neat! I have two intact nephews and so far haven't heard any stories of retraction, although the younger one (4 yrs old) apparently likes to grab the tip and pull to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out, lol.

My own son is still an infant so he's of course far from that stage of life, but it'll be interesting when he's there.

Farmwife
February 3rd, 2011, 08:55
My favorite moment of this kind was when my son was playing with a ball point pen. He clicks it up and down and says, "Look, mom, it's just like my penis!" lol I still think about that every time I pick up a ball point pen.

Going Hooded
February 5th, 2011, 23:04
My nephew, thankfully, isn't circed. He also had his foreskin retract at 5.
This is the experience:

Sister is in kitchen, baking cookies.
Nephew: "Ouch!.... MOM!"
Sister: "Oh my god, dear, what is it?"
Nephew: "I BROKE MY PENIS!!"
Sister: "Oh no! Let me see..... Oh, don't worry, that's normal. Your foreskin retracted."
Nephew: Looks down, back up at her, back down. "Are you sure??"
Sister: "Yes, now let me show you how you have to clean it now, and then you can have a cookie."
Nephew: "Kay."

5 years later, not a single infection.

Thank you for sharing this.

Mincan
February 6th, 2011, 11:56
That was cute, I shared it on Facebook. Thanks for sharing. :)

LiquidPooterbear
December 30th, 2013, 04:12
Wish that could happen to me. Instead, when I was 5, I said my penis looked like a mushroom. Completely oblivious to the fact that my penis was NOT normal for 13 years, giving my parents complete satisfaction as they sit in their evil lairs and go "Bwahahaha, I did it, I made it so that my innocent little child can't enjoy the sinful act of sex, I'm so evil" while an organ and thunder plays in the background during their evil laughs, and I was able to rebel against them.

Also, all my nephews are circumcised too. We are a family of no foreskins, and I'm the rebellious outlier who split apart from the tradition