PDA

View Full Version : Need help/pissed off

lessthanmatt
April 26th, 2010, 01:40
Could I get a clarification on how much force is needed for manual tugging? I had a really good routine going for like 2 weeks and despite how much of a drag it was tugging on my dick all the time I kept with it and I ended up with stretch marks. They were extenuated and more obvious because of something bad I used to masturbate with that wouldn't come off for a few days and thankfully they eventually healed so I'm glad I didn't continue. I first realized I was circumcised in like October I think and I still haven't really gotten anything going. Also, masturbation started to feel really not right, not necessarily worse at first but just not right and thankfully nothing was really permanent after I stopped. I really didn't think I was using that much force, but I really have no fucking clue and a lot of the explanations here seem vague at best.

A couple more things that would be helpful. When you say I've tugged for however many minutes, do you only count the time you've been actually tugging or that time+the short breaks in between? I started with like 5 minutes a day last time and eventually moved up to two sessions of 10 minutes, but yeah. I was told to put tension on the skin until it was tight and then a little more and that's basically what I did with these results. I would do it for 30 seconds at a time rest, and then restart.

It's just stressful as I would really like to get this started. I have a lot of things that are frustrating me right now and when I started realizing something wasn't right with my dick back in October it made things much much worse and unbearable to deal with. I didn't even realize I was circumcised because of confusion from the pictures and probably deluding myself to some degree, I always thought I hadn't been cut. I remember thinking man, I'm barely getting any pleasure now, it must REALLY suck for circumcised people. And just yeah, I think you can guess how that went. =/

Anyway, I could use some advice if anyone's willing. I just tried to restart a couple days ago and am definitely using less tension than before but I'm skeptical I'm either not using enough or using too much still..I restored for 4 minutes the first day and then a session of 4 and 3 the next and am going to level off at 10 minutes a day tomorrow until I get a good routine going before I try to get up to 20. Hopefully this works out better but yeah..well see. Progress seems a long way off if ever at this rate. =/

z726
April 26th, 2010, 03:43
I know the descriptions are a bit vague - it's hard to say exactly how the tension your skin will feel, or show how exactly to use your hands using diagrams. There's always a bit you have to figure out for yourself, and it sounds like you've got the right idea. Just learn to back off when the skin has had enough - if you're experiencing any pain, or notice the skin getting red, stop.

Progress takes a long time no matter what method you use. Stay consistent, and you'll eventually see results.

cobra
April 26th, 2010, 04:33
It takes minutes to cut it off... but years to grow it back. Try not to get frustrated or impatient. It will happen for you as long as you don't give up.

Experiment with different levels of tension and duration until you find something that seems to work. The reason our instructions are a bit vague is because there is no "one size fits all" restoring regimen.

Some guys are cut loose, some are cut tight. Some guys have big cocks and some have small cocks. There are even big differences in how thick or thin your skin is, how tough and delicate, big veins, little veins, etc etc etc.

If you experience loss of sensitivity, flimsy erections or cold shriveled dick, you are doing something wrong. Pain, bruising, soreness and stretch marks are all signs of using too much tension.

When skin expansion is triggered by tension, your penis should be extra sensitive, flush with increased blood flow and a bit puffy. These are the physical signs of skin expansion you need to look for. You should have extra rigid erections and feel good.

The biggest hurdle is finding that "sweet spot" that works for you. If you don't notice at least a small amount of skin growth after a couple months, switch things up. You may need to increase or reduce tension, or you may need to switch to a device like the tlc tugger, as I am sure manual doesn't work as well for everyone. Some people need very low tension/long duration tugging sessions to see their best progress, such as with cross taping or retaining the skin with miracle spray.

"Everyone is different" may not be the answer you are looking for, but it is the honest answer. Don't give up. The solution for you may be a simple one if you just do some experimenting.

gtabula
April 26th, 2010, 17:24
[Post Removed]

lessthanmatt
April 28th, 2010, 12:16
Okay, I'm going to listen to everyone's suggestions and hopefully come up with a better routine.

One last thing I need clarified if possible. Does the 5 mins, 10 mins or whatever include the brief rests in-between tugging or just the time tugging? It'll give me a better idea how much to do.

Thanks a lot everyone.

gtabula
April 28th, 2010, 17:10
[Post Removed]