PDA

View Full Version : Video survey

Aussiebloke
June 11th, 2010, 22:03
A link was recently removed.

The reason it was removed?
Apparently because it was pro-circ propanda.

So what constitutes pro-circ propaganda?
The video had people answering a question of what they prefer. Cut or uncut.
Some chose cut, some chose uncut.

Is this pro-circ? Or is it reality?

Aussiebloke
June 11th, 2010, 22:07
Ok. I get it now. This should have been in this section. Not the press room.

http://www.vivecoolcity.com/episode/273

Interesting results. The girls generally preferred circumcised. One gay bloke preferred uncircumcised.

Joseph
June 11th, 2010, 22:09
You have found a loophole in my dictum.

But it doesn't belong in the INTACTIVISM section, it belongs in the lobby/spam bistro.

Don't press your luck.

Aussiebloke
June 11th, 2010, 22:11
You have found a loophole in my dictum.

But it doesn't belong in the INTACTIVISM section, it belongs in the lobby/spam bistro.

Don't press your luck.

Thanks Joseph. You maybe should have just moved it rather than delete it.

By the way. The rules for the lobby/spam bistro clearly state 'no links'.

So it looks like you have actually moved it into a section that it is prohibited to be by it's own rules.

Should you try again? Or are you going to modify the rules of the spam bistro?

Joseph
June 11th, 2010, 22:12
I have not seen the video nor do I care to.

What some may women may or may not want is irrelevant to the message of this forum.

That a select group of women in a video prefer the circumcised, or intact penis does not justify mutilating children.

What men may want to do to appease their partner is up to them.

But getting circumcised is no different than say, getting a piercing or tattoo.

Some women may or may not like them, but this does not mean doctors have the obligation to perform these bodily modifications on children to appease what parents want, or what parents think a child's hypothetical partners may want.

The bottom line is always the same; HIS body, HIS choice.

And don't you forget that, Aussiebloke.

Joseph
June 11th, 2010, 22:14
Thanks Joseph. You maybe should have just moved it rather than delete it.

By the way. The rules for the lobby/spam bistro clearly state 'no links'.

So it looks like you have actually moved it into a section that it is prohibited to be by it's own rules.

Should you try again? Or are you going to modify the rules of the spam bistro?

I'll let the other moderators decide what they want to do with this thread. For now, it does not belong in the Press Room, nor in the Intactivist section, so I've moved it here.

Aussiebloke
June 11th, 2010, 22:15
So are links permitted in the spam bistro?

And, confirm that you will moderate (remove) a link without even looking at it with the assumption it is pro-circ proganda?
Do you think that is good 'moderation'?

I wonder what your fellow moderators think of that?

Joseph
June 11th, 2010, 22:17
You are veering into whining mode again, Aussie.

Stick to the subject of your video.

We will soon decide what to do with it.

admin
June 12th, 2010, 14:14
The rules for the lobby/spam bistro clearly state 'no links'.

The point is non-members may post here, and we don't want a bunch of spam from people who haven't bothered to sign up.

Web references can be posted here without the http:// or the www. Moderators may turn such text into working links, or delete them as inappropriate.

When we speak of rules, let's remember we shouldn't need them if people respect each other.

-Ron

cobra
June 12th, 2010, 18:05
Thanks for posting the video link, aussie. It was very amusing. On viewing it, I didn't think there was an overwhelming pro-cut sentiment. Probably just depends on your own disposition, but it seems to me that most of the guys were natural in that crowd and felt that circumcision was sexual abuse. Not exactly damning evidence against intactness. I mean, really, who cares what three or four drunk chicks think? The fact is, sex is better for me restored. Would you carve deep scars into your face if a few drunk chicks said it was sexy? Maybe you would, but I wouldn't.

I'd wager the few people who were pro-cut were much more rare in that crowd than they appeared to be and the video was simply edited to seem more fair and unbiased.

Surely you could have found a more cut-centric video to post? That one was full of intactivist sentiment.

Americut
June 13th, 2010, 11:09
The fact is, sex is better for me restored
I will second that and note that I'm not even halfway done.

I love how Aussiebloke is so desperate for justification, he will post a video of some random women whom none of us could give two shits as to their deluded preference for surgically altered genitals. On a foreskin restoration forum, no less.

Hey Aussie,

What in the world are you thinking? Do you think we're going to say "oh shit! I'd better stop restoring because these stupid, random chicks prefer maimed dick, despite the fact that sex and masturbation have reached a level of satisfaction I didn't know existed until now". Yeah, nevermind that MY woman continues to experience an increase in sexual fulfillment, as I further restore function to my manhood and preserve tissue health in the mucous membrane regions. Nevermind the warmth and security in having a protective sheath over my glans. The sensation when the skin rolls back upon erection. The mobile gliding mechanism. The vast improvement in the entire sexual experience. The incredible increase in orgasm intensity. Nevermind all that wonderful shit, right?

My interest in the ignorance of others is secluded solely to the issue of future men subjected to being as sexually handicapped as I was. I don't care how many thousands of women like cut dicks. That is irrelevant to me, and to my woman. It is irrelevant to the restorers on this board. Pointless to this entire website.

Post your pathetic dick slicing propaganda if it makes you feel better about your situation. There was a point where it almost got to me, but at best I should pity your ignorance. You will never understand what I know. I don't need hundreds of studies, surveys, etc. to tell me whats right, wrong, real, popular, whatever. My study is my body, and my proof is right here.

cobra
June 16th, 2010, 00:32
Ignoring the drunk chicks tossed in for "fairness", did you notice how many of the interviewed people equated circumcision with abuse and molestation? LOL. This was supposed to be aussie's pro-circ video, but it was almost an intactivist commercial. It's good to note that our message is getting further and further disseminated and absorbed by the general population. We just have to keep speaking out! Onward, troops! LOL!