PDA

View Full Version : Intact Males

pi314
June 29th, 2010, 05:25
I was wondering; are there any intact males in this forum?
I know there are a few females here, but I was wondering if anyone else just comes here to be just an intactivist.

ctrclckws
June 30th, 2010, 02:58
There are at least two.

One is very much an Intactivist.

The other, from England, is "restoring" to lengthen a short natural foreskin that doesn't cover the glans completely.

Someone mundane
June 30th, 2010, 03:47
Yunus is a third.

Yunus
July 1st, 2010, 05:12
I was wondering; are there any intact males in this forum?
I know there are a few females here, but I was wondering if anyone else just comes here to be just an intactivist.

I am an intact male from country which has 86% of its men circumcised.
Almost all males here are intactivist.
And you need to think that circumcision fetish people only worship circumcision and misleading studies about circumcision,so what circumcision fetish people are doing in this forum?

pi314
July 1st, 2010, 05:24
I am an intact male from country which has 86% of its men circumcised.
Almost all males here are intactivist.
And you need to think that circumcision fetish people only worship circumcision and misleading studies about circumcision,so what circumcision fetish people are doing in this forum?

Well, what I meant by the question was: I came here originally just to learn more about tugging, and restoration, because I was circumcised. I became an intactivist by just reading more about it.

Yunus
July 2nd, 2010, 03:34
Well, what I meant by the question was: I came here originally just to learn more about tugging, and restoration, because I was circumcised. I became an intactivist by just reading more about it.

If you came here for foreskin restoration,you came to the right place. ;)

WoundedBird
November 24th, 2010, 17:09
You aren't alone, and you can lengthen your foreskin. You have it a lot better than the cut among us. You will likely be able to use any method you like, from manual to a bi-directional device. You just want to be careful not to damage your frenulum. The classic TLC-Tugger would probably do everything you need.

Dasher
November 24th, 2010, 20:41
You're definitely not alone, bxrbrfs.

I was circumcised, but have restored my foreskin to the point that I now have a half-covering foreskin when flaccid.

A classmate is intact, but has a short foreskin that covers about half his glans when flaccid. He thought I was playing a joke on him when I told him that I was restoring my foreskin. So I showed him my progress, and he was very surprised if not shocked. He asked me so many questions that I am sure he figures that, if I can essentially create a foreskin out of thin air, that he can lengthen his natural foreskin so it will cover his glans. He also admitted that, although he is glad he escaped the knife at birth and was not circumcised, he is jealous of other intact guys who have a foreskin that completely covers their penis. I am trying to talk him into getting a Tugger, and increase the length of his foreskin. I think he will do it.

I am glad that I found the nerve to discuss what I am doing with him, because this is something he is really interested in. If it helps him feel better about himself and achieve the kind of foreskin he only dreamed of having up to now, but can now actually have, I think he will be very happy.

When I started restoring, I thought that FR was strictly for the thousands of circumcised guys -- like me -- who hate being circumcised. I never even thought of it maybe being helpful to some uncircumcised guys.

Aren't you glad, though, that you weren't cut?