PDA

View Full Version : smegma?

lnny0909
August 18th, 2007, 23:41
i know i post alot but im young and just learning about this restoration i was wondering do all guys get smegma? if you shower every day and wash your dick well and rinse well will you get smegma or will it stink ever? Thanks

ss748
August 19th, 2007, 11:57
i read somewhere that only 4/7 uncircumcised guys ever get it and that 2/7 circumcised guys do. since i always had a bunch of skin against the sulcus, as a kid before erections cleared the stuff out on it's own i had it.

Kurt
August 19th, 2007, 15:00
I have been stretching for about 3 months, been pretty successful, great increase in sensitivity, cover when I wear tight briefs, all accompanied with an increase in odor. I wash regularly, but it comes back right away. A sort of sweet, spicy tuna fragrance. Is this typical? Doesn't bother me or my activities, but there it is. Thanks

Kurt
August 20th, 2007, 12:08
It's not the urine. I use a piece of toilet paper to take care of that. It seems to be coming from the dekeritanized glans and perhaps the stretched "uncut" area. Its not unpleasant, but is strong and really there. I can smell it when standing at a urinal.

Kurt
August 21st, 2007, 17:46
I have a very happy colony

tauger
August 30th, 2007, 18:00
Kurt, just for a little perspective:

This morning when I woke, it wasn't "spicy tuna" but instead, blackberry fragrance (or like blackberry jam, if you aren't close to blackberry bushes). Strange, but it happens many times.

Anyhow, the point is that you will might see a range, from getting-kicked-off-the-bus odor, to something approaching gourmet :D

That's a very good point. Our body odor is in part, a reflection of what we eat and drink, the type of exercise we get and our over all health.

Diabetics to me have always had a rather nasty odor so I'm sure any health issues we have are reflected in our scents.

null
August 30th, 2007, 18:23
Kurt, just for a little perspective:

This morning when I woke, it wasn't "spicy tuna" but instead, blackberry fragrance (or like blackberry jam, if you aren't close to blackberry bushes). Strange, but it happens many times.

Anyhow, the point is that you will might see a range, from getting-kicked-off-the-bus odor, to something approaching gourmet :D

I'm not really sure how I would feel if Mr. happy started smelling like blackberries :eek: