PDA

View Full Version : Circ joke

finman
September 1st, 2007, 04:54
A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he comes to after the procedure, he’s perturbed to see several doctors standing around his bed.
“Son, there’s been a bit of a mix-up,” admits the surgeon. “I’m afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina instead of a penis.”

“What!” gasps the patient. “You mean I’ll never experience another erection?”

“Oh, you might,” the surgeon reassures him. “Just not yours.”

David
September 2nd, 2007, 15:13
I guess it's all right to tell jokes about a guy who chose circumcision for hiimself (like I did, poor misinformed adolescent that I was). I certainly would not like a joke involving the circumcision of an infant (the choice always being made by an adult).

finman
September 3rd, 2007, 15:16
So you have an advantage over me - I was too young to have a choice, just a mis-directed mother when I was born in hospital. However, I can still joke about it while restoring. I would not want to offend you or anyone else, however.

Andy13
September 9th, 2007, 06:58
Excellent joke Finman! I don't think David was offended, but there really is truth to the saying :Laughter is the best medicine". Sometimes, I think we all take life a little too seriously and forget to laugh. Thanks for the chuckle!

Andy

finman
September 9th, 2007, 17:19
Thanks for your support. I feel as if I am one of only a few UK guys here among all of you in the US (rather like in Iraq I guess). I have a third circ joke but I am checking with my son in California in case it does not work in the US.

Manny
February 2nd, 2012, 18:48
How was Pinocchio circumcised?

With a pencil sharpener. :)

Not-B-Angry
February 2nd, 2012, 22:59
Funny Manny! :D
So glad you're here!

insideout
February 3rd, 2012, 16:23
You made me laugh, thanks :)

Not-B-Angry
February 3rd, 2012, 20:28
Here's an old joke that my dad told me when I was young..I couldn't really imagine it...and it wasn't until later that it totally pertained to me!

Q: You know what a "frilly dilly" is?

A: Someone who was circumcised with pinking shears!

Though I've never self-identified as a "frilly dilly" (whatever the hell that is)..The pinking shears would explain the zig-zag nature of my botched circumcision!

Oh, well! Laughter is the best medicine, no?

slickskin
February 3rd, 2012, 23:40
Oh, well! Laughter is the best medicine, no?

Perhaps it is, laughter releases endorphins. My problem is when non-restorers joke about genital mutilation or us: television programs, women, and males that are ignorant about the subject.

David
February 4th, 2012, 07:05
My problem is when non-restorers joke about genital mutilation or us: television programs, women, and males that are ignorant about the subject.

I totally agree. I'm old enough to remember "innocent" jokes about African-Americans, Jews, women's abilities, drunk driving, date rape, and LGBTs (and unfortunately, I am still amazed to hear these in the twenty-first century!). :(

Cutting off healthy tissue from an innocent baby is not funny. Never was, never will be. (I give allowances, I guess, for persons in the distant past who didn't know any better. But not today.)

vicousg42
February 5th, 2012, 04:13
heres a zinger

its still happening...

intact
February 5th, 2012, 09:59
Here is an iranian joke I kinda remember.
Some guy talks to a little girl who is crying. He asks, "why are you crying?"
The girl answers, "that man over there is circumcising my brother!"
Puzzled, the man asks, "So what?"
The girl answers, "he is sharpening the knife for me!"