PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

Unregistered
August 26th, 2010, 17:16
Quite a good sub-10-minute video unlike any other and worth a watch.

youtube.com/watch_popup?v=VpYfE3tiCLE&vq=large

{mod: I don't find it valuable}

Endless_Depression
October 3rd, 2010, 18:46
Great video.

Unregistered
October 6th, 2011, 17:52
This is a unique video that should be very motivational to restorers. Cheers.

Unregistered
October 6th, 2011, 20:00
I am sorry you feel that way, Jim.

"We've been hit where it hurts lads, there's no getting away from it!"

Lyle Croft
October 7th, 2011, 15:41
what's the vid about tbh? i just went so some random scene and found a weird random clown guy...anyway please please please register it annoys ME as a person when unregistered guests post since well..they talk like they have BEEN part of the forums...

slickskin
October 7th, 2011, 16:18
Quite a good sub-10-minute video unlike any other and worth a watch.

youtube.com/watch_popup?v=VpYfE3tiCLE&vq=large

{mod: I don't find it valuable}

Wow that video was hypnotic! I loved it! The clowns remind me of Steven King's IT

In a sick way it cheered me up. I don't recommend that restorers that are still grief stricken watch this. If you have low self esteem it will make you feel poorly.

intact
October 13th, 2011, 07:06
awesome! imagine if you did something like this in a movie! you would get so much attention!

super video. i would not blame the parents so much in every case.
factual errors: being born in almost any other country would save you.... but no islamic country would, for example. as a matter of fact, islamic countries do the majority of mutilation. You get a coinflip in the U.S. that's exactly half as bad as in iran, saudi arabia, morocco, turkey etc. things in the U.S. are looking up.

also, he does not mention restoration. pending further research, i think a restored penis might be a great penis. but who knows:confused: