PDA

View Full Version : Confused or stupid ?

Inactive
October 12th, 2010, 08:26
Right then folks i have the TLC-X and doing a little head scratching as i can't find any how too's on to use it while cut. The only video i have watched is rons, but as he has a fair amount of foreskin. I'm confused as too how much skin i should be rolling onto the tugger. I can get skin all the way to the end of the cone and slip on the retainer the same as ron does in the video..But i'm unsure if this is how your meant to use it on a cut penis. :confused:

Any input would be great please.

Inactive :)

lanutriarojita
October 12th, 2010, 09:29
Check out my progress gallery for a picture of what you're describing. I had the same issue of not being able to find any pictures or videos of someone that is just starting out using it, so I decided to post my own (still nervous, heh) in the hopes that it would help someone else out.

I am going to update it later today with another, better picture as I have figured out a better way to apply it where I can get more skin onto the cone than what is currently pictured.

fwiw, I am at CI-2 and I can get it on and wear it for about 3-4 hours before it starts to become a bit uncomfortable. I think you're using it properly.

Inactive
October 12th, 2010, 12:21
Check out my progress gallery for a picture of what you're describing. I had the same issue of not being able to find any pictures or videos of someone that is just starting out using it, so I decided to post my own (still nervous, heh) in the hopes that it would help someone else out.

I am going to update it later today with another, better picture as I have figured out a better way to apply it where I can get more skin onto the cone than what is currently pictured.

fwiw, I am at CI-2 and I can get it on and wear it for about 3-4 hours before it starts to become a bit uncomfortable. I think you're using it properly.

Hi

Yes i can get plenty of skin past the glans when flacid, and quite a bit forced when erect, think i may have stretchy skin lol

Will have a look at you pics in a bit, real glad you have posted some, as like myself i'm still not happy about posting up pics on here :(

admin
October 12th, 2010, 13:04
Right then folks i have the TLC-X and doing a little head scratching as i can't find any how too's on to use it while cut. The only video i have watched is rons, but as he has a fair amount of foreskin. I'm confused as too how much skin i should be rolling onto the tugger. I can get skin all the way to the end of the cone and slip on the retainer the same as ron does in the video..But i'm unsure if this is how your meant to use it on a cut penis. :confused:

Any input would be great please.

Inactive :)

A basic guide is roll skin as high up toward the pointy end of the device as you comfortably can. Once the skin is gripped you can allow some of the trapped skin to be tensioned by flaring the base of the retaining cone and letting the skin slip out slightly.

-Ron

Inactive
October 12th, 2010, 13:27
A basic guide is roll skin as high up toward the pointy end of the device as you comfortably can. Once the skin is gripped you can allow some of the trapped skin to be tensioned by flaring the base of the retaining cone and letting the skin slip out slightly.

-Ron

Sounds like i been doing it right then :D

cheers ron :)

z726
October 12th, 2010, 14:45
Once the skin is gripped you can allow some of the trapped skin to be tensioned by flaring the base of the retaining cone and letting the skin slip out slightly

I've been doing the exact same thing with a CAT II Q, and find that freeing up some of the trapped skin also often increases the amount I can push in the tension rod.

You've mentioned something about clear Your-Skin Cones before, and I'm willing to bet they'll be popular for doing what you suggest here. Just make sure you can keep up with demand when they come out.

lanutriarojita
October 12th, 2010, 15:08
Can you explain flaring the cone out a bit more? I've been getting skin up as high on the cone as I can then capping it.

z726
October 12th, 2010, 16:25
If you were to pull down on the shaft skin after the gripper is applied, it wouldn't move. To get some shaft skin out from under it, you need to pull up on the gripper - just do this on one area at a time, so it doesn't lose its grip all around the penis.

Inactive
October 12th, 2010, 17:47
You've mentioned something about clear Your-Skin Cones before, and I'm willing to bet they'll be popular for doing what you suggest here. Just make sure you can keep up with demand when they come out.

yeah wish i had known about the clear Your skin cone prior to ordering :(

ctrclckws
October 13th, 2010, 05:12
I have the "first generation" clear cones, not transperent, but you can see through them. like it very much. but you did have to ask.

Inactive
October 13th, 2010, 05:29
I have the "first generation" clear cones, not transperent, but you can see through them. like it very much. but you did have to ask.

Can't ask for something i knew nothing about :p

ctrclckws
October 13th, 2010, 21:58
I know, but I eventually saw a post here referencing them.