PDA

View Full Version : 2010-10-30 Rueter's - Sexual problems? It's probably not low testosterone

ron1
October 30th, 2010, 23:02
Please post comments to the article if you can...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101029/hl_nm/us_sexual_problems

The article questions the use of testosterone replacement therapies to improve sexual function. It turns out that older men have been taking testosterone to improve their dwindling sex life.

Of course, the article does not mention the effects of circumcision on the penis of an aging man.

My favorite line...

"Most people with erectile problems do not have hormone problems," he (Dr. Frederick Wu) told Reuters Health, but often have blockages in the arteries in their penis."

I have posted a circumcision related comment to this story and I hope other will as well....

Aspie
October 31st, 2010, 04:48
I left a nice reply

Our bodies get less sensitive over time and in America older men are much more likely to be circumcised and that removes around 20,000 pleasure nerves and dries out the head of the penis which is not skin but mucosa like the inside of a woman's vagina so that must be at least part of the problem why American men suffer from erectile dysfunction more so than our European counter parts, although things like food, diet, etc. of course contribute as well.

admin
October 31st, 2010, 13:10
I left a nice reply

Our bodies get less sensitive over time and in America older men are much more likely to be circumcised and that removes around 20,000 pleasure nerves and dries out the head of the penis which is not skin but mucosa like the inside of a woman's vagina so that must be at least part of the problem why American men suffer from erectile dysfunction more so than our European counter parts, although things like food, diet, etc. of course contribute as well.

Wow, I see the pro-circs are zealously voting down comments about the value of intact genitals.

Aspie
November 1st, 2010, 06:22
Wow, I see the pro-circs are zealously voting down comments about the value of intact genitals.

Did you really expect anything else after all they are losing badly and we are slowly but surely winning against them.

Dasher
November 1st, 2010, 14:59
The pro-circs even post comments on YouTube; some of them are juvenile, like "Eww, foreskin is gross!" while others display more intellectual power (but not much).

Circumcision has become a religion in America: either you believe in it, or you don't.

Many sexual problems are caused by circumcision, not low testosterone, but don't expect the American medical monopoly/U.S. public health bureaucracy to fund any studies to explore the concept. It just isn't going to happen. That's because circumcision, even if it's totally wrong, has become entrenched in the American health system, and isn't going away any time soon. There is a tangible bias in favor of circumcision in the public health bureaucracy despite the facts and truth. They're in the bunker. They probably consider Dr. Spock a traitor for flipping on the issue in the 1970s.

Have any of them even remotely considered the effects of circumcision on marriage, divorce, and mental health?

ron1
November 1st, 2010, 21:43
I agree that the pro-circ crowd is on the defensive and suffering losses. The proof of this is that the National cir rate is down to 33%.

One of the people on this page stated the following, which received an equal amount of thumbs ups as thumbs downs.

"After I hit 45 I wasn't interested anymore which was probably the best thing that could have ever happened to me..."

Really, dude? And the crowd is saying thumbs up to this?

So...people are OK with living a sexless life? They are Ok with not sharing beautiful/intimate experiences with their partners. This mirrors a sentiment I have heard many times from circed men in their 40s - that they don't care about sex anymore. Well, how can they? It takes too much mental effort for them to achieve minimal sensations.

I can honestly say that, thanks to restoration, I am experiencing greater pleasure than I have ever had. As I achieve greater keratinization and gliding action, I know this will only increase. I thank God I am not accepting this, "Who cares about sex?" attitude...