PDA

View Full Version : The Joy of Having a Foreskin to Trip Over!

bikebud
November 15th, 2010, 22:55
I think the title pretty much does it, but I want a CI-10 at the very least! does anyone else find this appealing? aesthetically pleasing?... I think it is one of nature's divine works of art, honestly. I wonder if Im the only one that thinks that?
I am 20 years old, probably at a good CI-3. I dont plan on stopping restoration until Im about a CI-13 or 14. :) even if im 40 by then! .... a foreskin you could loose the soap in.... or a friend in....

ctrclckws
November 16th, 2010, 04:38
please review

www.acroposthion.com

I would love to think that one of those pictures could be mine.

pacoquindle
November 16th, 2010, 07:40
My lover is a CI10 and I think his penis is gorgeous. He is American-born of Greek descent. In our 12 years together, I have seen his glans only twice...he stays covered all the time (including during oral sex).

Dasher
November 17th, 2010, 00:40
I think the title pretty much does it, but I want a CI-10 at the very least! does anyone else find this appealing? aesthetically pleasing?... I think it is one of nature's divine works of art, honestly. I wonder if Im the only one that thinks that?
I am 20 years old, probably at a good CI-3. I dont plan on stopping restoration until Im about a CI-13 or 14. :) even if im 40 by then! .... a foreskin you could loose the soap in.... or a friend in....

You're not the only one who thinks that. I agree with you; lots of others probably do too.

You're lucky to be starting out at CI-3. I started at CI-1, and had to do manual restoring first before getting a Tugger.

There is a guy who restored, and after he was fully restored, he just kept on going for a few more years, with the result he has a long, overhanging foreskin. It is incredible (he is from the U.K. and goes by "Priapus" on one of the restoring sites). You will be impressed if you check out his restoration photos.

I think you made a reference to "foreskin docking"....(?)

Sean88
November 17th, 2010, 14:10
I find CI 10 to be very attractive as well. In reference to a CI 13 or 14, I wouldn't say they would be "too much" on another person, but I don't foresee me restoring to that point.

Unregistered
November 18th, 2010, 13:09
I doubt CI 14 ever occurs naturally, so ending up with CI 14 sort of stretches the definition of 'restoration'.

WoundedBird
November 19th, 2010, 22:57
I want a couple inches of overhang when I am flaccid. If my skin stays forward over the glans easily while erect, that is enough for me. I might need 3"-4" of overhang when flaccid to get to my goal, because I grow so large when erect. I just want enough skin to assure I will always be covered while flaccid or semi-erect, and mostly covered when erect. After I'm done restoring, I can use a small bit of tape to retain while sleeping just to make sure I don't become exposed.

I have been with guys with a couple inches of overhang when erect, and it is hot. They were so incredibly sensitive.

bikebud
November 20th, 2010, 17:57
I want a couple inches of overhang when I am flaccid. If my skin stays forward over the glans easily while erect, that is enough for me. I might need 3"-4" of overhang when flaccid to get to my goal, because I grow so large when erect. I just want enough skin to assure I will always be covered while flaccid or semi-erect, and mostly covered when erect. After I'm done restoring, I can use a small bit of tape to retain while sleeping just to make sure I don't become exposed.

I have been with guys with a couple inches of overhang when erect, and it is hot. They were so incredibly sensitive.

That sounds like a reasonable and good goal to have. I think I may like to be the same length as you said flaccid, (3"-4"), and have about an inch or two inches of overhang while erect. But Ive pretty much made it up in my mind that it wouldnt bother me to tug my entire life really. And when I get past a certain stage which I am fairly content with, I will simply tug less often. But honestly, I get a bit of enjoyment out of tugging so it may be a life long hobby. :)

and you are very lucky to have been with guys that have that much foreskin. (I havent even seen any with that much in person!)

FalseReality
November 20th, 2010, 22:42
Great to see this topic, I had always wondered how guys would view a CI-10 and over. I myself do not know exactly when I will stop, I suspect I'll still have little details to fix even after I'm done, to make it even in certain areas for example.

Recently I've agreed that I want the length of my overhang to be at least half my glans length, or full erect coverage, which ever comes last. I want something that when a girl drops my pants she'll be like, wow, this guy has a foreskin!

Only thing stopping me from not seeing just how far I can go would be that it might start to actually degrade the experience somehow.

Julian
November 21st, 2010, 08:09
right on man!

meaning "you guys wanted me not to have it? now i will have a bigger one than an average person. I'm going the OTHER way with this one. I will more than make up for what you did. I will win. It will take me 6 years or more, but I will win."

FalseReality
November 21st, 2010, 10:49
right on man!

meaning "you guys wanted me not to have it? now i will have a bigger one than an average person. I'm going the OTHER way with this one. I will more than make up for what you did. I will win. It will take me 6 years or more, but I will win."

That is exactly the point I've been trying to make to myself ^^. To make up for those lost years without a foreskin I have to make a foreskin that would have been larger than my original. Besides it's good to have many goals to keep you busy over the years, makes you feel like you have a purpose (notice I say many, don't hold just one final goal else you lose focus, ex. flaccid coverage). I don't intend to quit prematurely no matter how long this takes because I always need something to be busy with, it is how I am.