PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum stretching

tustinn
December 12th, 2010, 16:26
i know this is off topic, but does anyone know how difficult it is to achieve low hanging balls? and are the effects temporary or permanent?

my sack is not that tight, but tends to stay pretty close to my body, and i love the look of it being lower.

anyone know if this is realistic or have any tips? anyone combine this routine with restoration?

admin
December 12th, 2010, 17:30
The idea of having a weight pressing down against the testicles scares me a lot. We know skin expands in response to tension. The same principles are in play for the scrotum but there's that pesky drawback of HOW to tension the skin, and the only methods I've seen clamped a donut of weight around scrotum, pushing down on the testes.

-Ron

z726
December 13th, 2010, 01:03
If you're using any tugging device that pulls hard on the shaft skin, it'll also probably tug on some of the scrotal skin. My scrotum had been tight, and got a bit looser after a while into my restoration. Of course, it's tight while you have the device on.

greg_b
December 13th, 2010, 05:20
You can do a search on the internet, my guess is there is plenty of information to get you started on this if it is what you want.

Regards

WoundedBird
December 13th, 2010, 11:34
Couldn't gaining scrotal skin help in restoration for some of us? I had pretty much all of my shaft skin stripped off as well as my foreskin when I was cut. Therefore I have scrotal skin in my pubic area and pubic skin on my penile shaft. My testes are therefore pulled up fairly close to the body. If I were to gain scrotal skin while also gaining shaft skin, wouldn't this help speed up the restoration process itself? It seems likely to me...

Colorado
December 13th, 2010, 13:35
I too desire more room. I had an undescended testicle at birth and had to have it surgically brought down when I was 5 years old. As a result my scrotum rides very high and tight and gets in the way. I have tried using weights and have had some results. Maybe Ron can invent something we could all use.
What do you think Ron?

Colorado

Nuruu
December 13th, 2010, 16:23
I have been wondering if there's a way to permanently increase your scrotum size without using those rings which scare me. I know that there's a by-hand stretching method and a book.

I am also curious about the side affects of scrotum stretching for example; swelling, redness, numbness, basicly anything there is to know.

Colorado
December 13th, 2010, 19:28
Yes I had my right testicle stitched to the bottom of my scrotum but after a year it no longer holds. It did help the growth of my scrotum a bit but I am still looking for a way to increase how they hang. I did NAIR my scrotum completely and created an X with tape using Rejuve tape with a small plastic ring on the cross section of the X. To this ring I would add weights and wear them for a few hours each day. It seemed to work for awhile but i did not stick with it.
Maybe it will be my new years resolution.

Colorado

tustinn
December 14th, 2010, 20:01
thanks for the replies, guys

northernva
December 16th, 2010, 02:16
I have found that just restoring by itself makes my scrotum hang lower. I was cut tight, so my scrotum was pulled up somewhat by that tight skin. As I restored everything began to relax more.

northernva
December 16th, 2010, 02:22
NAIR on your scrotum, didn't that burn???

Colorado
December 16th, 2010, 11:46
No. Nair did not burn. I used the sensitive skin type and only left it on for the recommended time. 10 minutes I think. I left it on for 11:30 and wiped it off right away. If you do leave it on it will burn and cause redness and tenderness for sure. However the smoothness of my scrotum was way more comfortable especially when tucked into riding shorts. I am a avid cyclist and position your genitals for a 6 hour ride is very important. I found that having no pubic hair, tucking my glans inside my skin tube and using lots of lube, i.e. Chamois Butter..works the best. Colder weather caused shrinkage which was very welcomed..summer rides sometimes I felt like a horse.:rolleyes:
Colorado