PDA

View Full Version : Saw this and couldn't resist re-captioning.

T_O_D
December 13th, 2010, 14:11
Saw this and couldn't resist re-captioning.

admin
December 13th, 2010, 17:14
Saw this and couldn't resist re-captioning.

As an engineer, the only thing I can see when I look at that picture is the poor design of the stretching rack. The lever-arm for the crank is the same as the radius of the drum the rope is winding around. The torturer may as well be pulling on the hapless couple's arms with his bare hands.

chaoscraig
December 13th, 2010, 17:23
Ha! im an engineer too. I can see that too

T_O_D
December 14th, 2010, 15:03
I'm sure there is a transmission on the inside of those big wheels.

Jeff_MP
December 18th, 2010, 18:35
Maybe some sort of planetary gearset? lol

Mincan
December 22nd, 2010, 18:16
That's really good, thanks for sharing. I'm putting that on FB.

AnonS5
December 24th, 2010, 19:51
It's true the effect and trauma of circumcision so greatly affects us that it is also sewn into our actions and personalities. Google the psychological impact of circumcision.

slickskin
March 6th, 2011, 20:41
It's true the effect and trauma of circumcision so greatly affects us that it is also sewn into our actions and personalities. Google the psychological impact of circumcision.

Generally with countries that perform routine circumcision, the men are much more aggressive, just look at the middle east.

ilove4skin
February 8th, 2012, 15:10
yeah, that was funny and entertaining

MJOLNIR
August 21st, 2012, 12:26
Generally with countries that perform routine circumcision, the men are much more aggressive, just look at the middle east.
True, but what about Americans in the 60's/70's and Israel? I think there's more to just circumcision. The Middle East has some really messed up presidents, plus their religion (which has been heavily corrupted since its first debut, which was just the Quran) is really messed up filled with a lot more crap than just their pagan circumcision ritual (none of which are in the Quran and for a reason).

airpud
August 21st, 2012, 14:52

in france there is little school violence. usually it is done by the circumcised north africans.

MJOLNIR
August 21st, 2012, 15:34
lol