PDA

View Full Version : hastening dekeratinization

wildfox
October 11th, 2006, 13:33
My glans is still pretty much the same (ridged and rather insensitive) since I started restoring with the TLC Tugger.

What would be the best type of lotion/cream to use to hasten the dekeratinization?

TLCTugger
October 11th, 2006, 21:08
I use Eucerin Original Lotion every time I apply a device. However, a guy (who seemed to be selling something) once warned me that it contains mineral oil, as if I should be concerned.

http://www.tlctugger.com/images/Eucerin.jpg

DavidR
October 12th, 2006, 00:02
No Ron I wasn't trying to sell you anything. All I was doing was offering you an opinion and some of my own experience. If I had been trying to sell you something do you not think that I would have tried a little harder and pushed the product more?????????????

admin
October 12th, 2006, 07:49
I wasn't trying to sell you anythingThen I probably wasn't talking about you.

Regards,
-Ron

wildfox
October 12th, 2006, 11:08
I use Eucerin Original Lotion every time I apply a device. However, a guy (who seemed to be selling something) once warned me that it contains mineral oil, as if I should be concerned.

http://www.tlctugger.com/images/Eucerin.jpg

I assume you mean all over the glans. Is that correct?

DavidR
October 12th, 2006, 22:30
It was I. I wrote in the email to you about mineral oil and a particular lotion produced by a company called Arbonne which contains no petroleum bi-products.

wildfox
October 12th, 2006, 23:03
It was I. I wrote in the email to you about mineral oil and a particular lotion produced by a company called Arbonne which contains no petroleum bi-products.

Ron, is thread-hijacking aloud on this forum?

rlt32463
November 5th, 2006, 19:24
Before I started tugging I began using a product that is Pure Shea Butter. I get it from a family member who sells it among other things that is for skin care and muscle fatigue. Pregnant women use it while they are going through their pregnancy. It makes the skin more elastic and supple allowing the skin to stretch and grow with out leaving any stretch marks. It has sped up the dekeratinization process a great deal. My glans is so sensitive and now a beautiful pink color it is amazing. One other plus side is it promotes better circulation in the skin. You can find it under several different brands in the lotion section of any Pharmacy or Grocery store.

rlt32463

BodyArt
November 6th, 2006, 11:15
Before I started tugging I began using a product that is Pure Shea Butter. I get it from a family member who sells it among other things that is for skin care and muscle fatigue. Pregnant women use it while they are going through their pregnancy. It makes the skin more elastic and supple allowing the skin to stretch and grow with out leaving any stretch marks.

rlt32463

I only started tugging a few weeks ago, so I'm no authority on this subject. In my Intro I mentioned that I have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks with Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin and Shea Butter while doing manual tugging and during "down time" when I don't have the TLC Tugger on. I too figured it was good for keeping the skin supple, and that it might assist in healing. Any info to the contrary would be welcomed. Chuck (aka BodyArt)

mik789
November 9th, 2006, 01:05
I use different types of Aloe Vera products, mostly the lotion which contains 90% active aloe (stabilized Aloe Vera gel). It is very effective as smoothener. As Aloe Vera gel (I have the 98%) is used medically to speed up wound healing (and it works - I've tried it), the lotion helps the skin to retain its moisture and softness.

Not an advertisement, just experience :o

randywolff5558
December 14th, 2006, 19:14
I am a nurse and we recomend our patients use pure organic shea butter to promote even tissue healing after surgery to reduce scaring and to help heal. The nutrients of shea butter is easily absorbed by the skin cells and helps with regeneration. That is one of the reasons I recomend it to everyone with a skin issue. I recomend pure organic because it is completely free of any chemicals and if your partner decides to do some oral stimulation you do not have to worry about the chemicals in a lotion. Also you can eat shea butter and shea butter actually taste good. That is from experience. My wife and I use it in our lovemaking as a massage butter and I know it feels and taste wonderful from experience. It will also help with skin discolorations such as freckles age spots and cafe ole spots. If it will help equal out the skin for age spots it will help with dekeratinization. All in all shea butter is as good as aloe in my opinion and actually better because of the taste. Aloe can actually dry tacky and shea butter doesn't it moisturizes.;)

botanica
January 13th, 2007, 11:20
While I am hardly an expert I am involved in the personal products industry.
Ron- Mineral oil is not really an evil but can plug up pores and the like, more of a facial issue. It is very effective is retarding moisture evaporation and if applied when the skin is freshly moistened it will help keep the moisture from evaporating. Applied to dry skin it would hardly be effective except to retard further moisture loss. Eucerin, as I recall has water so the combination of mineral oil and water would be quite effective but the oil will not be absorbed.
Personally I am more inclined to use products that show some dermal absorbtion properties to include Shea butter and it's rich bioactives, somewhat absorbed, and Emu oil, shown to be readily absorbed. Applied to moistened or freshly mositened skin will not only retain some of the moisture but soften the skin through absorbtion of the oils. Just my 2 cents..
Ron

Randy- I did not see your post. Good advice on the Shea butter. It is an excellent product. I've never eaten it but use it for most everything else. When you mention pure shea butter are you speaking of the unrefined product, the most skin friendly and nourishing product? I have been buying unrefined golden shea butter from Agbanga Karite company for some time. What product are you using and are you buying it online?

randywolff5558
January 18th, 2007, 15:08
Randy- I did not see your post. Good advice on the Shea butter. It is an excellent product. I've never eaten it but use it for most everything else. When you mention pure shea butter are you speaking of the unrefined product, the most skin friendly and nourishing product? I have been buying unrefined golden shea butter from Agbanga Karite company for some time. What product are you using and are you buying it online?

I use only organic pure unrefined shea butter. I will have to send you the name of the company I order from online when I get home I am at work at the moment.

hoffmankid
January 23rd, 2007, 21:46
How long has it taken everyone here to start dekeratinization?

Peanut
January 26th, 2007, 13:06
How long has it taken everyone here to start dekeratinization?

I doubt that I am fully dekeratinized yet but I did gain SUBSTANCIAL improvement in just a few days. This is my experience:

Since dekeratinization is my main goal, my wife handed me some defoliating face cream the end of December. Being warned it can be nasty stuff, I just placed a dot on my glans and waited. Nothing happened. Since there was no burning, the next day I covered my glans with the cream and kept my skin pulled over it (since tugging, having naturally stretchy skin, and being small when soft, I can do this). It felt pleasant with a warm sensation and no problems. During the second day of trying this, the weirdest thing happened - an erotic feeling never experienced before. It was as though someone turned on a switch that connected two wires, one between the glans and the brain, the other between the glans and the prostate. Clearly there was a euphoria not unlike falling in love.

These hormones and/or new brain connections kept me from sleeping a number of days and I knew (and feared) that things needed to calm down. Now about 4 weeks later things are a saner but there has been nothing to fear. When not covering my glans, I donít notice much. Whenever I pull the skin over and hold it with the Your Skin Cone and/or tight briefs, thing get pleasant. If dry, in a couple of hours I feel calm, relaxed and happy Ė like a purring cat.:D This is new to me since my whole life Iíve tend to anxiety. If I use an oil or cream, this starts right away and is intensified. I am not pestered with sexual desire but when I choose to think about sex, it all connects up wonderfully and more intense. Intercourse itself is improved although sex has always been enjoyable.

I had not expected to start receiving benefits for at least a year or two. Needless to say I am strongly motivated to continue restoration. Have others experienced such a strong change? Also, there is something else perhaps strange. If I touch the glans it feels more sensitive and better but if I pull my new skin over it, then touch it, it feels far better and can make me quiver. Is this a common thing? I would really appreciate any feedback about this.

The product I used is called Rejuvenex. (Now its updated to Ultra Rejuvenex). Iíve requested (but not yet received) an ingredient list to make sure there is nothing objectionable in it. None of the other products that I tried gave this result although all were pleasant. If you wish to try it but cautioned. My skin is somewhat like a rhinoceros Ė occasionally I pour concrete and work it without gloves which clearly eats at the skin but I donít get the usual burns. I have put this cream on my entire penis. It is much softer but got red and uncomfortable even onto the scrotum.:eek: So go easy. I donít know why it doesnít irritate my glans or sulcus Ė perhaps in time it would. I have stopped using it until there is a foreskin to cover things.

Now from time-to-time I use Emu oil. I am also experimenting with a mushroom extract that is used specifically to repair and grow new nerve tissue. If anything good comes of this, Iíll post it on this forum.

Until today, Iíve only discussed this with my wife Ė I am sure people would think I am crazy even more so that the jokes about foreskin restoration. Well, if I am crazy, then I strongly recommend this treatment for all mentally ill men! And if the Victorian care givers donít like the probable habit increase, they can get another job.

randywolff5558
January 27th, 2007, 12:33
I doubt that I am fully dekeratinized yet but I did gain SUBSTANCIAL improvement in just a few days. This is my experience:

Since dekeratinization is my main goal, my wife handed me some defoliating face cream the end of December. Being warned it can be nasty stuff, I just placed a dot on my glans and waited. Nothing happened. Since there was no burning, the next day I covered my glans with the cream and kept my skin pulled over it (since tugging, having naturally stretchy skin, and being small when soft, I can do this). It felt pleasant with a warm sensation and no problems. During the second day of trying this, the weirdest thing happened - an erotic feeling never experienced before. It was as though someone turned on a switch that connected two wires, one between the glans and the brain, the other between the glans and the prostate. Clearly there was a euphoria not unlike falling in love.

These hormones and/or new brain connections kept me from sleeping a number of days and I knew (and feared) that things needed to calm down. Now about 4 weeks later things are a saner but there has been nothing to fear. When not covering my glans, I donít notice much. Whenever I pull the skin over and hold it with the Your Skin Cone and/or tight briefs, thing get pleasant. If dry, in a couple of hours I feel calm, relaxed and happy Ė like a purring cat.:D This is new to me since my whole life Iíve tend to anxiety. If I use an oil or cream, this starts right away and is intensified. I am not pestered with sexual desire but when I choose to think about sex, it all connects up wonderfully and more intense. Intercourse itself is improved although sex has always been enjoyable.

I had not expected to start receiving benefits for at least a year or two. Needless to say I am strongly motivated to continue restoration. Have others experienced such a strong change? Also, there is something else perhaps strange. If I touch the glans it feels more sensitive and better but if I pull my new skin over it, then touch it, it feels far better and can make me quiver. Is this a common thing? I would really appreciate any feedback about this.

The product I used is called Rejuvenex. (Now its updated to Ultra Rejuvenex). Iíve requested (but not yet received) an ingredient list to make sure there is nothing objectionable in it. None of the other products that I tried gave this result although all were pleasant. If you wish to try it but cautioned. My skin is somewhat like a rhinoceros Ė occasionally I pour concrete and work it without gloves which clearly eats at the skin but I donít get the usual burns. I have put this cream on my entire penis. It is much softer but got red and uncomfortable even onto the scrotum.:eek: So go easy. I donít know why it doesnít irritate my glans or sulcus Ė perhaps in time it would. I have stopped using it until there is a foreskin to cover things.

Now from time-to-time I use Emu oil. I am also experimenting with a mushroom extract that is used specifically to repair and grow new nerve tissue. If anything good comes of this, Iíll post it on this forum.

Until today, Iíve only discussed this with my wife Ė I am sure people would think I am crazy even more so that the jokes about foreskin restoration. Well, if I am crazy, then I strongly recommend this treatment for all mentally ill men! And if the Victorian care givers donít like the probable habit increase, they can get another job.

Sounds cool I am rushing out to find some today. LOL

londonfella
February 7th, 2007, 12:55
I'm pretty new to this. I've ordered some of the pure unrefined organic shea butter and will see how i get on with that.

I just really really want my glans to be smooth, shiny and sensitive again. Is that achievable using the shea butter? And how soon before i can expect to see some results?

randywolff5558
February 11th, 2007, 13:25
Since every man is different I can not guarantee any specific outcome but I have noticed a difference since recently I have stopped using shea butter and I am not making as many gains as I was in the sensitivity department. I am finding it hard to find the pure organic variety in my area and have just been using a lotion to moisturize after showering. I am going to have to just break down and order it over the internet. LOL
It makes a huge difference I can swear by it.
Randy