PDA

View Full Version : Graig Ferguson PWNS Lisa Masterson

Joseph
January 13th, 2011, 05:54
So "Dr." Lisa Masterson starts going off on all the "medical benefits" of male circumcision. Usual bullshit, she's a pediatrician, so she knows, and mutilating boys is good for the ladies (imagine a DOCTOR saying that mutilating girls would be good for the boys!!!), blah blah blah blah...

Craig Ferguson CUTS that bitch off:

"Couldn't you achieve the same effect by washing your pee-pee on a regular basis?"

Lisa: "You absolutely could."

Craig: So we're talkin', you could have this chopped off, or you could wash it, you're call."

Lisa: "Exactly."

Craig: "That's a tough choice there Dr., I dunno."

It's as SIMPLE AS THAT!!! If CRAIG could see this, why can't the WHO, CDC and AAP? What ARE they smoking up there?
xKnSWo3hkf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKnSWo3hkf4

Dasher
January 13th, 2011, 11:59
What do the CDC, WHO, and backtracking AAP all have in common? Well, they're all in a consp... (oops, I forgot, you can't use the "C" word, even though just about everyone at some level knows that conspiracies can and do exist. But it's like, just as with circumcision, most Americans won't tolerate any criticism of circumcision, just as they won't tolerate any discussion of conspiracies. These are two topics that are automatically off the table right out of the starting gate. Want to discuss either? You'll be ridiculed. You'll be called paranoid. You'll be considered weird, not normal.

But that doesn't mean that circumcision is a good thing or that conspiracies -- even ones involving government agencies -- don't exist. All it means is that most Americans don't have the intellectual ability or stomach to face up to them. They can't even discuss them rationally.

All you have to do is connect the dots, but even some intactivists for some reason just can't see through the transparent conspiracy of U.S. government agencies in pushing circumcision. They just don't see the established pattern of the National Institutes of Health only financing studies which show circumcision to be wonderful. They just can't see the pattern of the same pro-circ researchers always doing these same flawed studies. They just can't see the pattern of the CDC ignoring the devastating results of circumcision in 10 or 15 African nations and focus on the one country where the study was. They just can't see the pattern of public health bureacracies acting on behalf of the circumcision/baby foreskin industry, instead of acting in the interest of the general public.

No matter how big a map you draw for them, they still want to cling to their innocent belief that the U.S. government always acts in the public interest. Sure, the CIA may have asassinated the prime minister of Iran, and the presidents of Chile (Allende) and Vietnam (Diem). But the U.S. government would NEVER hurt the American public, never make any official recommendations that would actually harm people.

Well, since the late 1940s, the U.S. public health agencies have all been marching in locked step, and recommending the mutilation of baby boys for no real reason. Maybe their reasons have changed -- originally this was at the request of the U.S. Army, and now they are shilling for the billion-dollar foreskin trade -- but the point is, they are still recommending something that injures the American public.

I know that some of you are going to say I'm mistaken, that it's all just a big coincidence, that the U.S. government can always be trusted.

Mincan
January 13th, 2011, 13:47
I know that some of you are going to say I'm mistaken, that it's all just a big coincidence, that the U.S. government can always be trusted.

Maybe we should ask the Native Americans?

djjazzyjosha
January 13th, 2011, 16:53
Finally some support getting out there.

antimutilation
January 13th, 2011, 18:56
If CRAIG could see this, why can't the WHO, CDC and AAP? What ARE they smoking up there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKnSWo3hkf4

I know this will sound like a conspiracy theory but that's exactly what I think it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBEIKGaWuU

1 amputated prepuce = $100,000 or more.

I firmly believe that everyone involved in promoting circumcision is paid off one way or another, including public health organizations. This isn't science, it's marketing.

I read somewhere on this board that foreskins with higher melanin content are worth more, that would make even more sense as to why they targeted Africa.

cutitout27
January 18th, 2011, 02:52
I have a friend who is a pediatrician, and she practiced obstetrics before that. She has told me several times the procedure is

A surgery

Purely cosmetic

Painful

and Useless.

She has also been a doctor for almost two decades. And she graduated M.I.T in the top of her class. I'll take her word over this Dr any day.

Jupiter
January 27th, 2011, 19:02
Stupid woman. What more needs to be said.

He should have asked her if it would be ok to cut a girl's genitals if it had somoe benefit to the male.

Trick'rTreat
January 27th, 2011, 20:18
During last night's monologue, Craig mentioned foreskin restoration... kind of. He said that a growing number of circumcised men were having plastic surgery to have their foreskins reattached. Not manual stretching, not a surgical replacement, but the original foreskin cut off in infancy. :confused: He asks how is that even possible. Then he did a joke about a man calling his mother to have her find the foreskin in the man's baby stuff, saying it should be next to the raddle. Craig ends the subject stating that since he's luckily European, "That's one little dance I don't need to attend."
Later there's a joke about a gold penis to which he would have a gold foreskin attached, but ehh...

Jupiter
January 27th, 2011, 20:33
During last night's monologue, Craig mentioned foreskin restoration... kind of. He said that a growing number of circumcised men were having plastic surgery to have their foreskins reattached. Not manual stretching, not a surgical replacement, but the original foreskin cut off in infancy. :confused: He asks how is that even possible. Then he did a joke about a man calling his mother to have her find the foreskin in the man's baby stuff, saying it should be next to the raddle. Craig ends the subject stating that since he's luckily European, "That's one little dance I don't need to attend."
Later there's a joke about a gold penis to which he would have a gold foreskin attached, but ehh...

At least he's speaking out. He's on our side.

z726
January 27th, 2011, 21:04
I read somewhere on this board that foreskins with higher melanin content are worth more, that would make even more sense as to why they targeted Africa.

Melanocytes are one of a few cell types cultured from foreskin and sold by tissue banks. Others are fibroblasts and keratinocytes.