PDA

View Full Version : New device

1Taoist
March 8th, 2011, 09:17
On a specialty sex website called thestockroom.com, I saw a pumping device I've never seen before for foreskin development. It's a unique cylinder that uses a sphere against the cylinder to hold the skintube in the tube and seal it, the pumping stretches the skin. Never seen this before. Has anyone tried this? Looks interesting.

You pull the skin over the sphere and put the tip of the skin in the tube and pump. The sphere holds the skin against the necked end of the cylinder, and the vacuum places tension on skin while stretching it, meaning it compresses the skin.

Anyone know anything about this method?

http://www.stockroom.com/Foreskin-Cylinder-P3816.aspx

seahorses
April 7th, 2011, 12:00
The concept sounds good. However, I would imagine to use it you require a good degree of foreskin to start with, especially to cover a 4 circumference ball. That said, I would imagine your every day 2 pump cylinder, if you have such a thing, could be utilised using a smaller sphere.

1Taoist
April 7th, 2011, 12:13
Yeah, I tried it just to see (cuz I'm a proponent of pumping), and I suppose it would work if you did it every day. It does need more skin. And it does kind pinch it. Between manual work and high-end cock-pumping (circular and oval vacutech cylinders), my skin is going quite in the right direction.

toeman
April 8th, 2011, 13:04
wow looks interesting!