PDA

View Full Version : 2011-03-29 Howard Stern Show (Sirius/XM 100) - Ron Low presents foreskin restoration (video/audio)

TLCTugger
March 29th, 2011, 23:20
Audio:
http://TLCTugger.com/Media/HowardStern2011-03-29-RonLow-mono.mp3
or http://bit.ly/fEHB5V

(save 24Mb file to local computer before playing).

Share this thread: http://bit.ly/hPFOLu

TLCTugger
March 30th, 2011, 00:02
Ron Low, a former industrial engineer, stopped by to show Howard a few advancements he’s made in the field of foreskin recovery. Howard said Ron had benefited from his own technology (“A couple of years ago, he was in our prettiest penis contest.”) but looked a little off: “To be honest with you, Ron, you look a little strange. Were you born a man...[or] have you ever kissed a man?” Ron denied it, saying he was married with children.

But Howard pressed on, convinced something was up: “Did you ever play swordfight--with another man--when you were young?” Ron shook his head and wished he had: “That’s something I really think I missed out on as a kid. I heard about other guys [swordfighting] and they had, like, group masturbation and stuff. But none of that ever happened to me.”

LIKE TRADING YOUR SWITCH FOR AN ACCELERATOR

Ron said he started ‘restoring’ his foreskin in 2001 and never looked back: “I’ve gone very few days or hours even without something on my penis...my penis skin is going to be more sensitive by stretching it.” Howard feared that increased sensitivity would cost him precious seconds in the bedroom, but Ron said the opposite was true: “You’re better able to pace yourself during intercourse. It’s more like you feel the effects of having an accelerator pedal instead of an on/off switch.” Ron said he could never actually grow your foreskin back, but could make “what’s left work better.”

BEHOLD THE TROUSER SNOUT

Ron then dropped his shorts to show off his wares: “Right now I have a stretching device [on].” Howard just laughed (“You’re a nudnik--you know that?”) but Robin was horrified: “What the heck? Oh my god!” Ron pointed out that he wore special underwear with a small sleeve installed: “I call it a snout.” Howard admitted that Ron was onto something: “It does look like you have a foreskin. A little bit.”

TLCTugger
March 30th, 2011, 00:07
I hereby steal the photos from http://HowardStern.com.

They post a link on their site to a Van Lewis citation.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/01/12/290126/-Van-Lewis-and-Nobel-Laureate-George-Wald:-Against-Circumcision

DO go to SiriusXM.com to subscribe for online, smartphone, or satellite radio listening.

MelancholyLogic
March 30th, 2011, 03:39
Great job, Ron! You've been getting so much media attention lately and you handle it all with the perfect combination of patience, humor, and sincerity.

I really think that you are in a unique position among intactivists in that you can attest based on your business of just how many thousands of men are dissatisfied with their circumcisions. Beyond learning about the functions of the foreskin and the damage caused by circumcision, people need to understand just how many men are indeed negatively impacted by circumcision. This is something that is not discussed enough in public. You are able to offer counter evidence to that worn-out myth that "thousands of men are cut and they don't have any complaints".

INeedAForeskinTransplant
March 30th, 2011, 07:49
I am truly disappointed that you didn't mention Foregen, Ron. I guess it might not have made much difference given how mocking his attitude towards you was, but…well I mean at least he's anti-circumcision, I don't get how he can't make the leap from recognizing that circumcision is bad to recognizing that undoing it would be good, but whatever, that's his limitation. I'm sure Howard Stern is smarter in real life than his on-air persona. At least he was slightly more respectful than those “Bubba the Love Sponge” douchebags. But I don't get why you would not take this opportunity to let the world know about Foregen. I don't mean to sound like I'm criticizing you, Ron, you're a hero to me, I'm just perplexed, there were plenty of opportunities in the conversation to bring it up. :(

tony12345
March 30th, 2011, 08:17
It wasn't possible for Ron to mention Foregen. In the span of a conversation there are only so many topics that can be covered without confusing the listening audience. The topics of restoration and intactivism are entirely new for most people. Its difficult for people to understand what Foregen is about when they were just introduced to intactivism a few moments ago.

Ron did discuss Foregen on the Tiffany Granath show on Playboy radio Sirius/XM later in the day.

INeedAForeskinTransplant
March 31st, 2011, 04:03
It wasn't possible for Ron to mention Foregen. In the span of a conversation there are only so many topics that can be covered without confusing the listening audience. The topics of restoration and intactivism are entirely new for most people. Its difficult for people to understand what Foregen is about when they were just introduced to intactivism a few moments ago.

Ron did discuss Foregen on the Tiffany Granath show on Playboy radio Sirius/XM later in the day.

I know. Ron's only human and he already does so much for this cause, we can't really expect anything more from him, he's giving it his all, but still. I just wish Howard Stern's audience could have heard about foregen. I think more people listen to him than Tiffany Granath. In any case, is there a link somewhere to listen to her show? I'd love to hear it.

freddys
March 31st, 2011, 17:09
Excellent work, Ron! It does take guts and we are all indebted to you.
Best regards, freddys.

AnonS5
April 2nd, 2011, 11:05
Oh poor Ron they were so mean taunting him with Van Lewis and he even tried to give them free restoration devices and they didn't take em. Denial is strong:
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

But at least Howard and Robin are anti-circumcision!

admin
April 5th, 2011, 23:03
It wasn't possible for Ron to mention Foregen. In the span of a conversation there are only so many topics that can be covered

In case you didn't notice I didn't even get to mention the TV show I was supposed to be plugging.

-Ron

z726
April 6th, 2011, 00:43
In case you didn't notice I didn't even get to mention the TV show I was supposed to be plugging.

-Ron

But you did get to mention TLC and foreskin restoration in association with each other. Close enough, right?

admin
April 8th, 2011, 21:20
Stolen video in low res for manageable 48Mb file size:
http://TLCTugger.com/Media/HowardStern-20110329-RonLow-320x240.wmv

Save file before trying to play it.

It includes stuff before and after the interview that aired.

FalseReality
April 10th, 2011, 22:38
It's hilarious to me how that uncut guy in sterns studio {Sal Governale} is soo creeped out by ron that he feels like chopping off his foreskin and throwing it in the garbage, shows you how much he appreciates it.

Why do assholes like him get to keep his foreskin and we have to work our asses off everyday for years to get one? :mad:

admin
October 12th, 2011, 20:25
It's hilarious to me how that uncut guy in sterns studio {Sal Governale} is soo creeped out by ron that he feels like chopping off his foreskin and throwing it in the garbage, shows you how much he appreciates it.

Why do assholes like him get to keep his foreskin and we have to work our asses off everyday for years to get one? :mad:

They did official high-tech IQ tests on the staff this year. Dopey Sal Governale - who is intact but cut his kids - is the DUMBEST. Meanwhile, Will Murray - who is cut but recently left his new son intact after my appearance (and he was leaning to cutting before I got there) - is the SMARTEST.

Here are some stills from the show. In the second one you can see Howard holding the book I asked him to autograph. I'll be auctioning that off for Intact America soon.

admin
February 8th, 2014, 21:57
The Howard Stern Show web site now allows linking directly to a show summary by date, so here's my 2011 appearance as they archive it with stills and description:

http://HowardStern.com/howard-on-air/howard-100-101/2011-03-29

You need to scroll down a bit to get to the good parts.

Cheers,
-Ron