PDA

View Full Version : H.G.H. - Human Growth Hormone,..?

Randel
December 24th, 2007, 02:38
I have a question for someone? I have been using HGH for about 1 year. The claims are that it rejuvenates bodily organs including skin, hair, nails. I don't know about my internal organs, but I appear to not be showing aging . My finger and toenails grow twice as fast. I heard their are synthetic brands out there. The product I am using: Rejuvi-Cell Formula, by Health Center, INC.
I was sold the product by a phone solisatation. I do not endorse it, or sell it. I am only a five day TLCTugger. I will give it six months with the Tlc, and get back to you.
If anybody checks online and finds out that the one I'm using is not known to be so good. Please E-Mail me. I know this seems like a Fast-track product. You spray under your tongue. Just putting the idea out there. It seems to be the only one not mentioned yet on this site.
Best regards,
Randel
ps I welcome any feedback, pro or con.

Randel
December 24th, 2007, 09:01
Dear Distalero,
Your profile is very mysterious for such a knowledgable person. I am now a six day TLCTugger. I was following our Inventors instructions. I forgot my tugger fell off earlier online. I sat down to urinate and felt some sensitivity. I pushed my shirt aside and saw 1/2 of my head of my penis covered by foreskin. I glanced away then decided to double check. It was true. Now this can't be new growth within 6 days. I figured how different each person 's case/life is. I am on a anti-depressant-Prosac. I lost about 1 inch shaft size. Starting and continuing several years until now.(I'm going to slowly ween off proscac.) If someone is over there Ideal weight. Every 20 lbs takes away 1/2 inch of size to their manhood. That calulates I have a 4 - 5 inch soft penis. Now I'm losing weight, slowly eliminiting prosac. I may lose the 1/2 covered foreskin over my glands.(Which I never had before.) I just thought how much this proves each person is going to be different from anyone else. I'm only saying with my unusual conditions, I actually did have an outcome of 1/2 " coverage in 6 days. I'm a young 49.
Go figure, Thanks Ron,
Randel

Randel
December 26th, 2007, 08:51
Dear Distalero,
No misunderstanding on your part. I just had read several of your answers on a thread.Glands,...I liked the way you were truthful and frank with your knowledge. Will you forgive me for addressing you personally on a thread,..? I admire you. Thanks for your message. I really need to discuss this with my doctor. As you mentioned, I only see him every 6 months.
Distalero, You won't believe what happened early this morning. I live in CA. It is cold here these December nights. I was in briefs taking recycables out. My little dog ran out thru the gate. I had to stand there in the cold and sofly call his name. He finally came back. I went upstairs, got into bed and realized I shrank due to the cold. Don't mean to be so personel. I checked myself out and my glands were covered 3/4ths. This is only my seventh day. I know it is not new growth. I guess at 3-4 inches freezing cold, something had to cover it. I consider you a friend.
Sincerely,
Randel