PDA

View Full Version : Oops?

70centSolution
May 14th, 2011, 16:50
Just kidding-Photo edit..!

Saracen_restorer
May 14th, 2011, 17:34
Some guys do that for real you know :p (penectomies)

slickskin
May 14th, 2011, 19:13
Just kidding-Photo edit..!

What?! I'm confused...

70centSolution
May 14th, 2011, 19:58
This is the Humor section, right?
I blended two pics into one.. Ha ha
"Don't try this at home.."

slickskin
May 14th, 2011, 21:19
This is the Humor section, right?
I blended two pics into one.. Ha ha
"Don't try this at home.."

I know, and it is funny. I was looking at in and was like, what the hell.

Mincan
May 14th, 2011, 22:10
Where can I get those black ring things to keep my fauxskin over my glans?

70centSolution
May 15th, 2011, 00:56
I got them at the local hardware store, under "Plumbing"
(kind of funny-that's what I'm trying to fix,lol)
:cool:
This is the #16 o-ring, not sure what kind of rubber it is. They have a wide assortment of thicknesses & sizes, so buy a few different ones, cause they're cheap! Experiment, & see what's comfy..
Small enough that the glans won't "pop through", yet big enough not to overly restrict circulation.
(Most methods seem to alter blood flow so CAUTION is wise)
It works, & I switch off with the TLC "cone".. I'd recommend buying one of those, too!
:)(Thanks, TLC Your skin cone...Awesome product bought on ebay)):)

Mincan
May 15th, 2011, 16:24
Hey, thanks! I HATE having to go without retaining, but I don't want to lose the skin cone walking about, mofo is 22$ to replace.

My hardware store seems to have 7/16" and 3/8" (why they are in imperial units I haven't a clue...and nothing with #16 that I could tell) I just used a 1" metal ring to see if that would hold and it didn't allow the flaccid glans to pop through but neither did it hold the skin in, it could slip out easily. I'm dirt poor so I have to figure out the best bet 1 shot... lol. I'm thinking the 7/16" might be the way to go.

Do you wear them overnight?

70centSolution
May 15th, 2011, 16:31
Only during the day, an hour or two...as comfort allows.. I only lost one, but for less than $1, who cares?..

I don't wear any thing at night, I'm worried about slippage, or worse, some circulation problem! It would suck to wake up to a ? >:eek:<..."Problem"

Mincan
May 15th, 2011, 22:20
Woot! Now at least two of us are doing this. It's great! It's covers the entire glans whereas I had trouble sometimes getting the skin cone to cover the meatus, and it stays on so well! I literally cant pull the skin out but can just easily pull it off when I want, Thanks!

About night though, I can't see the glans ever coming out of that, so unless your worried about the pressure building up behind it, I don't see what else could go wrong exactly?

70centSolution
May 16th, 2011, 08:02
Hey, good job there! Reminds Me of Me..lol..
See how it is by the hour- I check on it from time to time, to make sure it's still "even"..
This does hold well, & glad to see someone else try it!

:(I've seen a lot of "CAUTION" statements re: using devices while sleeping..
I usually sleep 5-7 hours, & I've never kept a ring on that long.. Once I took a short nap, & My glans DID "pop through"..If I'd stayed asleep all night,
I'd probably have killed it..! eh?:(

70c.S.

:cool:p.s. Anyone else? This is worth a try...:cool:

70centSolution
May 16th, 2011, 08:38
Figured I should post a picture- Looks like the same ring..!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ctrclckws
May 17th, 2011, 04:17
You should be able to find a selection at Home Depot or Lowes.

O-rings have a couple of critical measurements

The inner diameter

and the thickness / cross-section of the ring

http://www.oringswest.com/ has a listing

Good luck.