PDA

View Full Version : Va Restorers and my younger restoring friends!!

chesafreakhung
January 9th, 2008, 11:32
Hey guys,
I just started restoring I'm 21 and live in Norfolk va. And let me tell you i love restoring and my tlc tugger and tuggr x. I can't wait to have full coverage. But I'm sure I have awhile to wait. I'm not starting from scratch though. Cause I read about restoring when I was 17 and started just by taping it. Haha once with scotch tape. Now I'm finally out on my own with my own place and able to order the tugger and been with it for about 3 months. My glans look great. I was hoping to find a restoring buddy hopefully my age or in va to chat with. Anyways guys have a good one. Iwill try and get some pics up soon.

idahoboy
March 1st, 2008, 12:06
chesafreakhung,

I am in a similar situation as you. I have just become aware of restoration and I have purchased a TLC-X and have been using it for a month now. I am 23 and would like to see what insights you have for a beginner like me.

z726
March 1st, 2008, 15:21
Funny nickname. Mind if I ask what the scotch tape was like? Sounds like something you wouldn't do more than once!

northernva
June 28th, 2008, 21:38
Just thought I'd say hi, I'm in Warrenton, VA, 21 as well, and have been restoring off and on for about 1 and a half years, now I'm getting more serious and wearing the DTR as much as possible. Looking for full coverage as well, plus a good amount of over hang. Right now I have a lot of skin bunched up, and sometimes it will roll over the glands (doing situps, etc). Sometimes I can feel it roll over during the day, and stay rolled over for an hour or two :)

I was in Norfolk this past week, had a great, well needed vacation!

beebopbo
July 21st, 2008, 13:09
I'm 20 and from northern VA. I've been restoring on and off for a year after I got a TLC tugger. Hope to slowly grow some skin back!

restore4sure
July 23rd, 2008, 23:39
NOVA here as well

twist3dfck
February 9th, 2009, 15:32
Potomac Falls, Loudoun County here.

TLCTugger
February 9th, 2009, 22:27
Potomac Falls, Loudoun County here.

See you on the West lawn of the Capitol, Saturday March 27th - Monday the 29th. At 2pm on the 29th we march to the Whitehouse. WE need all hands to carry signs and stuff.