PDA

View Full Version : Age difference for husband and wife?

Cattymax
March 30th, 2008, 10:19
Should their be any age difference between men and woman when they marry ?
If yes, then what should it be?
What is the best age difference for husband and wife?

finman
March 30th, 2008, 12:26
There is an idea that the perfect age for sex is for the female to be half the man's age, plus seven years, but for marriage I guess the female should be a year or two younger.

xman
March 30th, 2008, 13:10
If two people can truly meet on emotional, psychological and sexual grounds, there is no reason why age should be a barrier.

X

cloud7
March 30th, 2008, 13:59
There is an idea that the perfect age for sex is for the female to be half the man's age, plus seven years, but for marriage I guess the female should be a year or two younger.
I've always heard that as the creepiness limit, take the older persons age, divide by two and add 7 to get the lower limit of acceptability, but that's only if what other people think bothers you

greg_b
April 6th, 2008, 09:11
Age is only one of many factors to consider. And it is not the most important.

Regards

dragonzite
June 6th, 2008, 04:00
Age doesn't matter at all, unless you are on the outside looking in. If you are worried about what people think about your relationship then you have a more important problem then age. You need to ask yourself if you truly love that person. If you truly love someone enough to marry them then nothing else matters, including the opinion of the mother-in-law:D