Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 19th, 2012
frizzen frizzen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 237
Default So what's it like being INTACT?

This is an offshoot thread of http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...ad.php?t=10172
I think it'll be easier to find relevant info later with them split up in seperate threads.

I know we hear some horror stories about bad women/men seeing it first time, locker room teased for being whole, evil doctor visits... I'm not really going for that kinda answer, I'd like to know more about just day-to-day having all of you attached. I'm asking as someone who only got to have my complete body for less than a day, and took up restoring around 18/19 years old.

- It blew me away when I learned glans and skin were supposed to stay attached together until around puberty, every conscious memory I've ever had mine were separate. and even in very earliest memories never liked that I couldn't keep the head covered.

- until I started restoring, at best I ever had 1/2 coverage full flaccid unless it was damn cold where my penis wanted to hide. the first day I did any retaining was suddenly like turning off a radio that was just playing static LOUDLY for so long you didn't even realize it was on. Suddenly it was just silence. Beautiful comfortable silence; but it kinda freaked me out because i realized there was ALWAYS something irritating there.

- was amazed by the sensations the first time I urinated with a tight taper, and felt it fill up some before releasing.

- first time feeling tongue to overhang blew my mind with how amazing it felt, yet I had absolutely no idea what was touching me where.

- There were several months of RE-learning how to have sex or wank with some slack skin, because even lubed almost everything had always just been with friction or the stretch sensors. I was drum tight, with balls getting forced back into body when erect.

Now I know theres a TON of stuff that every intact guy knows from like day 1, but unfortunately it's all NEW to 99% of us. I'm sure there's stuff I've never even thought or dreamed of.
__________________
It would be good to just group it all together but then you'll have tons of people screaming about how much worse FGM is and blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit cry cry cry etc etc etc.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 19th, 2012
codger1789 codger1789 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 94
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

So what is your main question?what is a day like being intact?


What do you mean you felt sensations when urinating with a tight taper? And you let it fill up before releasing? Is this a device?


What do you mean first time feeling tongue over hang? And u had no idea what was touching u there?

What is this ton of stuff your thinking us intact guys are suppose to know? I mean I wake up pee,shower and make sure to wash under the foreskin. Maybe im not understanding the questions?

Sorry it was a bit confusing for me lol im gonna have to re-read it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
This is an offshoot thread of http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...ad.php?t=10172
I think it'll be easier to find relevant info later with them split up in seperate threads.

I know we hear some horror stories about bad women/men seeing it first time, locker room teased for being whole, evil doctor visits... I'm not really going for that kinda answer, I'd like to know more about just day-to-day having all of you attached. I'm asking as someone who only got to have my complete body for less than a day, and took up restoring around 18/19 years old.

- It blew me away when I learned glans and skin were supposed to stay attached together until around puberty, every conscious memory I've ever had mine were separate. and even in very earliest memories never liked that I couldn't keep the head covered.

- until I started restoring, at best I ever had 1/2 coverage full flaccid unless it was damn cold where my penis wanted to hide. the first day I did any retaining was suddenly like turning off a radio that was just playing static LOUDLY for so long you didn't even realize it was on. Suddenly it was just silence. Beautiful comfortable silence; but it kinda freaked me out because i realized there was ALWAYS something irritating there.

- was amazed by the sensations the first time I urinated with a tight taper, and felt it fill up some before releasing.

- first time feeling tongue to overhang blew my mind with how amazing it felt, yet I had absolutely no idea what was touching me where.

- There were several months of RE-learning how to have sex or wank with some slack skin, because even lubed almost everything had always just been with friction or the stretch sensors. I was drum tight, with balls getting forced back into body when erect.

Now I know theres a TON of stuff that every intact guy knows from like day 1, but unfortunately it's all NEW to 99% of us. I'm sure there's stuff I've never even thought or dreamed of.
__________________
When we know better,we do better
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 19th, 2012
frizzen frizzen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 237
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

OK, guess I'm REALLY bad at asking this and shouldn't have put so much of that stuff in there.

The urine thing happened after several hours outside running a snowblower and shoveling snow after a winter storm. I'd been wearing an o-ring to retain, cold caused a fairly micro penis and the skin to cover it very tightly, cold hands ment I just pulled the oring off and sat down. the feeling of warmth, wetness and it peeling the inner skin away from glans, the skin sorta ballooning up slightly, then the pressure released the water in a rush as the skin started to relax and slide back off the glans.

the tongue to overhang part: I ment that my entire life those nerves which were now sitting at the rollover point between inside and out had been shaft skin on either side of a scar on the side of penis, and had never gotten stimulated like that. Some nerves I was used to feeling about halfway down the shaft and usually only seemed to feel either friction or pressure all the sudden was pulled forward of the head, held gently slack, and being licked.
I had no idea where on my penis the stimulation was coming from because I hadn't ever felt those nerves used like that. those parts stimulated when on the sides, has whole different feeling than it does when pulled forward. they always were accompanied by feeling of pressure on corpus cavernosa that told me where something touched. i had no idea what kind of feelings they were since I'd never had feelings from ANYTHING being forward of the head.

I don't really think there's this ton of stuff you're "supposed to know", it's more about what's it like having and living with these nerves and structures that were amputated from us. kinda like a guy with no arms asking what it's like to use hands.
I'm not really sure what to ask, because I don't have the parts to really know what i haven't felt.

What's a day like?
What kind of subtle sensations and feedback do you have from the skin?
What do you think I should know?
__________________
It would be good to just group it all together but then you'll have tons of people screaming about how much worse FGM is and blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit cry cry cry etc etc etc.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 19th, 2012
Skinned Alive's Avatar
Skinned Alive Skinned Alive is offline
CI3
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Restoring
Posts: 229
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

It's going to be hard for anyone intact to answer these questions. As Jim has pointed out in a few other threads on differing topics, it's basically asking someone to explain something that they have no way of comparing it to. It's essentially like asking someone what does it feel like when you walk. It's far easier to explain what it's like being circumcised for some people because of all the various "issues" it can cause. Even being circumcised from birth though, I don't have a lot of the negative impacts that seem to be fairly common and, that's part of the reason I haven't really participated in the "what's it like to be circumcised" thread. The other reason I haven't really participated is because, I can't tell you what it's like as it's all I've ever known. While "circumcision" is "abnormal", it is my "normal" state as it's been with me 24/7/365 from the start. Make no mistake though as, I do not condone it, I do not endorse it, there is nothing "normal" about it, and I most certainly do not appreciate the fact that it was done to me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 19th, 2012
codger1789 codger1789 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 94
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinned Alive View Post
It's going to be hard for anyone intact to answer these questions. As Jim has pointed out in a few other threads on differing topics, it's basically asking someone to explain something that they have no way of comparing it to. It's essentially like asking someone what does it feel like when you walk. It's far easier to explain what it's like being circumcised for some people because of all the various "issues" it can cause. Even being circumcised from birth though, I don't have a lot of the negative impacts that seem to be fairly common and, that's part of the reason I haven't really participated in the "what's it like to be circumcised" thread. The other reason I haven't really participated is because, I can't tell you what it's like as it's all I've ever known. While "circumcision" is "abnormal", it is my "normal" state as it's been with me 24/7/365 from the start. Make no mistake though as, I do not condone it, I do not endorse it, there is nothing "normal" about it, and I most certainly do not appreciate the fact that it was done to me.
Oh skinned alive you made me laugh lol although your right it is like asking a person what its like to walk when you have no compairison which I put many times in my post but described what it would be like.

I think saying "I can't tell you what its like because its all I ever known" isnt a good reason not to participate. You could have added your 2 cents in on the "what its like to circ'ed" post and I quote "their is nothing normal about it,and i most certainly don't appreciate it being done to me" yes circumcision is your "normal" but you could still explain simple things such as how for instance you have a tight foreskin or when you get erect it pulls so tight it hurts aka "various issues as you put it" but its still important input, don't forget were here to help and educate eachother : ) for what its worth I think I did a pretty good job explaining for me what its like to have foreskin
__________________
When we know better,we do better
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 19th, 2012
Skinned Alive's Avatar
Skinned Alive Skinned Alive is offline
CI3
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Restoring
Posts: 229
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codger1789 View Post
I think saying "I can't tell you what its like because its all I ever known" isnt a good reason not to participate.
Perhaps but unless i am mistaken that was already said in there so it really wouldn't be "adding" anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by codger1789 View Post
but you could still explain simple things such as how for instance you have a tight foreskin or when you get erect it pulls so tight it hurts aka "various issues as you put it"
That's the thing though. I don't have those issues. Really the only issues I have are my glans having been exposed for over three decades, some level of "turkey neck" (despite having a starting point of CI3 but the size of my testicles is almost certainly a factor), and not liking the fact it was done. That is a stark contrast to the "typical scenario" as is the fact that I have far more sensitivity in my glans and shaft skin than apparently anyone else as my shaft skin is as sensitive as the palm of my hand and my glans is as sensitive as the top of my foot. I'm obviously a statistical anomaly due to either my body's healing capabilities, a genetic predisposition to increased sensitivity, or sheer "dumb fucking luck".

My situation has been discussed in the threads in the past though to some extent and it's not something that I really like to discuss as there is the off-chance that some troll will come along and use me as an example for pro-circ propaganda and they very thought of that makes my stomach churn. In addition to that, it almost feels like gloating/trolling in a way when I talk about my lack of "issues" which results in my feeling like a jackass. Please keep in mind that's how I see it and that at no point has anyone ever said that to me nor have they ever implied it. I'm sure some people do wonder why the hell I am even here or am trying to restore given my "situation". Overall it's for the same reason as anyone else though and that is to reverse my "abnormal" state back into the most "natural" state that I can.


Quote:
Originally Posted by codger1789 View Post
for what its worth I think I did a pretty good job explaining for me what its like to have foreskin
I have to agree with you there. It was pretty much worded exactly how I have "visualized" it would be.

On a side note, you likely had an issue with oral sex because a lot of people are really bad at it and they are used to being really bad at it on someone that was circumcised. There is the off-chance that you also just might not enjoy oral sex. It's touted as the end-all-be-all but, it's really not especially when the person doing it has no idea what they are doing.

Last edited by Skinned Alive; January 19th, 2012 at 14:57. Reason: Small typo, changed gentically to gentic.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 19th, 2012
codger1789 codger1789 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 94
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
OK, guess I'm REALLY bad at asking this and shouldn't have put so much of that stuff in there.

The urine thing happened after several hours outside running a snowblower and shoveling snow after a winter storm. I'd been wearing an o-ring to retain, cold caused a fairly micro penis and the skin to cover it very tightly, cold hands ment I just pulled the oring off and sat down. the feeling of warmth, wetness and it peeling the inner skin away from glans, the skin sorta ballooning up slightly, then the pressure released the water in a rush as the skin started to relax and slide back off the glans.

the tongue to overhang part: I ment that my entire life those nerves which were now sitting at the rollover point between inside and out had been shaft skin on either side of a scar on the side of penis, and had never gotten stimulated like that. Some nerves I was used to feeling about halfway down the shaft and usually only seemed to feel either friction or pressure all the sudden was pulled forward of the head, held gently slack, and being licked.
I had no idea where on my penis the stimulation was coming from because I hadn't ever felt those nerves used like that. those parts stimulated when on the sides, has whole different feeling than it does when pulled forward. they always were accompanied by feeling of pressure on corpus cavernosa that told me where something touched. i had no idea what kind of feelings they were since I'd never had feelings from ANYTHING being forward of the head.

I don't really think there's this ton of stuff you're "supposed to know", it's more about what's it like having and living with these nerves and structures that were amputated from us. kinda like a guy with no arms asking what it's like to use hands.
I'm not really sure what to ask, because I don't have the parts to really know what i haven't felt.

What's a day like?
What kind of subtle sensations and feedback do you have from the skin?
What do you think I should know?

The feelings you had aka "licking" that u described is what im used to, I never thought it about it that way but it makes sense and is a good way to put it. Now im not trying to be hurtful or trying to brag or anything like that, but I guess I've always taken foreskin for granted I didn't realize exactly what I had and how so many of you would like to have it. I think one of the best parts is the playing that u can have with it, u can stretch it,pull it,retract it.for me (idk about other intact guys) but I get the most pleasure and sensitivity when im pulling back the foreskin (slow or fast) and the tip of my foreskin hits the corona,this is where I get alot of stimulation and sensations, idk if its because its the very last of the foreskin being pulled back and its finally exposing the head or if the corona is sensitive and causes friction which in turn makes it pleasurable.

Its like rubbing ur fingers around the corona and only the corona, well the foreskin on me rubs the corona all at once as I retract.its enough pressure to cause many sensations but doesn't hurt what so ever!!! Its very pleasing let me tell you!! I can't compare what my head is like compared to a guy who is circ'ed but the head of my penis is very sensitive,expecially when I was in my teens.actually in my teens it hurt really bad to touch the head and always thought to myself how am I ever gonna be able to have sex if its this sensitive?I guess I would describe it was painful like when you circ'ed has climax and have to stop immeadiatly.

Idk if that's a fair compairison because I haven't felt what you guys have after climax but from what you describe it seems very similar,let's just say if I tried rubbing it /touching it as a teen it would drop me to my knees with a tingling feeling(the tingling was fine) but the pain it created wasn't cool.

Now that im older I can say my head is less sensitive than it was when I was a teen,but still extremely sensitive.the sensitivity I have in the foreskin is sorta like this, take your index finger and run it across the back of your other hand,now take ur index finger and rub it across the palm of your other hand,feel the difference? The palm of your hand has very similiar nerve receptors as the foreskin.

Like I've said in my post what's it liked being circ'ed I have problems with oral, idk if its because I was nervous but It was a different feeling than I was used too,at the time it was barely pleasurable(note to self work on receiving blow jobs to try and fix situation) once again I can't compair.but when receiving oral the part that did feel really good was the shaft it felt like those lips and tongue was apart of me as if it was part of the foreskin hitting all the right spots with little to no effort. The unpleasent part was the head, like I said before it is sensitive and to me it felt like it was too sensitive when reciving oral which caused discomfort.

As for sensations I desribed some above, but I will say I can feel my foreskin(when rolled back slowly) being pulled back on my head. my head is very sensitive and can feel every bit of my foreskin across the head when retracting,that in it self is pleasurable.

What is a day like, well the one thing I avoid is zippers ouch!!!!!!! Getting foreskin caught in a zipper(if u go commando) hurts tremendously, theirs not much to worry about with foreskin, it does help in cold weather. I've pulled my foreskin back to pee when it was cold outside and yikes wake up call I didn't realize how much the foreskin insulates the head and glands.

The foreskin touching underwear is no biggie or if u go commando theirs no problem with it touching clothes(jeans,shorts,swimming trunks etc) sometimes the rubbing from underwear or jeans causes stimulation which creates bones throughout the day lol can be good or bad depending where ur at.lol

Things you should know.....hmmm.... are u wanting statistics for this answer or just like "care of an intact penis" I will mention foreskin sometimes fuses together at the tip which causes it to be sealed,so when you go to pee it balloons up and all your pee is around ur head,this is totally fine and natural for me it rarely happens but it does happen,I see alot of parents of toddlers discuss this and worry somethings wrong lol which is good of them to worry but this happening isn't a big deal.

Ive talked to alot of guys about this and it has to do with j/o or reaching climax, for me I can reach climax within a min or if I want I can control myself and climax at 30min it just depends on my mood and exactly what im wanting outta the climax. the guys I talked with and you've mentioned the 60 minute man thing, how you take much longer to climax and sometimes cant reach climax.which I have a hard time wrapping my mind around having to deal with not climaxing all the time. I guess climaxing for me comes natural.( I did say in the post where I've experianced not climaxing and the goal posts just going away and not being able to climax during oral(I had to manually stimulate to climax) but this rarely happens to me.
Alright this things a novel so ill post so viewers can ask more questions
__________________
When we know better,we do better
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old February 15th, 2013
Mitchell756 Mitchell756 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 83
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codger1789 View Post
The feelings you had aka "licking" that u described is what im used to, I never thought it about it that way but it makes sense and is a good way to put it. Now im not trying to be hurtful or trying to brag or anything like that, but I guess I've always taken foreskin for granted I didn't realize exactly what I had and how so many of you would like to have it. I think one of the best parts is the playing that u can have with it, u can stretch it,pull it,retract it.for me (idk about other intact guys) but I get the most pleasure and sensitivity when im pulling back the foreskin (slow or fast) and the tip of my foreskin hits the corona,this is where I get alot of stimulation and sensations, idk if its because its the very last of the foreskin being pulled back and its finally exposing the head or if the corona is sensitive and causes friction which in turn makes it pleasurable.

Its like rubbing ur fingers around the corona and only the corona, well the foreskin on me rubs the corona all at once as I retract.its enough pressure to cause many sensations but doesn't hurt what so ever!!! Its very pleasing let me tell you!! I can't compare what my head is like compared to a guy who is circ'ed but the head of my penis is very sensitive,expecially when I was in my teens.actually in my teens it hurt really bad to touch the head and always thought to myself how am I ever gonna be able to have sex if its this sensitive?I guess I would describe it was painful like when you circ'ed has climax and have to stop immeadiatly.

Idk if that's a fair compairison because I haven't felt what you guys have after climax but from what you describe it seems very similar,let's just say if I tried rubbing it /touching it as a teen it would drop me to my knees with a tingling feeling(the tingling was fine) but the pain it created wasn't cool.

Now that im older I can say my head is less sensitive than it was when I was a teen,but still extremely sensitive.the sensitivity I have in the foreskin is sorta like this, take your index finger and run it across the back of your other hand,now take ur index finger and rub it across the palm of your other hand,feel the difference? The palm of your hand has very similiar nerve receptors as the foreskin.

Like I've said in my post what's it liked being circ'ed I have problems with oral, idk if its because I was nervous but It was a different feeling than I was used too,at the time it was barely pleasurable(note to self work on receiving blow jobs to try and fix situation) once again I can't compair.but when receiving oral the part that did feel really good was the shaft it felt like those lips and tongue was apart of me as if it was part of the foreskin hitting all the right spots with little to no effort. The unpleasent part was the head, like I said before it is sensitive and to me it felt like it was too sensitive when reciving oral which caused discomfort.

As for sensations I desribed some above, but I will say I can feel my foreskin(when rolled back slowly) being pulled back on my head. my head is very sensitive and can feel every bit of my foreskin across the head when retracting,that in it self is pleasurable.

What is a day like, well the one thing I avoid is zippers ouch!!!!!!! Getting foreskin caught in a zipper(if u go commando) hurts tremendously, theirs not much to worry about with foreskin, it does help in cold weather. I've pulled my foreskin back to pee when it was cold outside and yikes wake up call I didn't realize how much the foreskin insulates the head and glands.

The foreskin touching underwear is no biggie or if u go commando theirs no problem with it touching clothes(jeans,shorts,swimming trunks etc) sometimes the rubbing from underwear or jeans causes stimulation which creates bones throughout the day lol can be good or bad depending where ur at.lol

Things you should know.....hmmm.... are u wanting statistics for this answer or just like "care of an intact penis" I will mention foreskin sometimes fuses together at the tip which causes it to be sealed,so when you go to pee it balloons up and all your pee is around ur head,this is totally fine and natural for me it rarely happens but it does happen,I see alot of parents of toddlers discuss this and worry somethings wrong lol which is good of them to worry but this happening isn't a big deal.

Ive talked to alot of guys about this and it has to do with j/o or reaching climax, for me I can reach climax within a min or if I want I can control myself and climax at 30min it just depends on my mood and exactly what im wanting outta the climax. the guys I talked with and you've mentioned the 60 minute man thing, how you take much longer to climax and sometimes cant reach climax.which I have a hard time wrapping my mind around having to deal with not climaxing all the time. I guess climaxing for me comes natural.( I did say in the post where I've experianced not climaxing and the goal posts just going away and not being able to climax during oral(I had to manually stimulate to climax) but this rarely happens to me.
Alright this things a novel so ill post so viewers can ask more questions
Quote:
I was intact for most of my life. I was cut a few years ago.

The main difference is in terms of the day-to-day comfort. With a foreskin I was NEVER reminded of my penis, it was always just 'there' but I never thought about it for a second. Maybe I should have thought about it more often and valued the foreskin being there, but to be honest when that's all you're used to you take it for granted and don't give it a second thought. Now that I don't have a foreskin I have an uncomfortable reminder every time I walk around - so much so that I have taken to wearing an o-ring retainer just so I can think straight. I am very grateful I even discovered I could retain in this way, because things were becoming unmanageable. I had tried different underwear and letting things 'toughen up' a bit, but I couldn't get used to it. Perhaps I'm more sensitive as I'm not used to it and my glans is not as keratinised as if I had been cut at birth. Still, I actually can't understand how people manage to block out the sensation of the glans rubbing against their underwear for all their lives! I mean seriously, it's beyond me; I could hardly think straight with that 'noise' going on.

I guess the second difference is a sexual one. Thinking about it now, the foreskin does provide a much finer feeling, more sensitive to fine touch but more importantly a feeling that resonates over one's whole mind and body. As the foreskin is manipulated, it's relaxing and soothing all over. This is something I didn't value and took for granted. Also, the intact frenulum provided pleasure as it was pulled taught by the movement of the frenar band. Importantly - and I speculate this is true for most intact men - it is not really apparent during sexual activity that it is actually the foreskin which is responsible for the wonderful feelings one experiences. You are so wrapped up in enjoying the experience that you don't pay attention to where these feelings are originating. And the experience is much more mental and bodily rather than something that is confined to your genitals. In fact, I thought it was the glans that was responsible for this pleasure due to it's shape and position on the penis and it wasn't until the foreskin was gone that I realised it was the foreskin that produced all these feelings. Again, I would say this is probably the case for most intact men.
These posts, are very painful to read.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old February 23rd, 2013
Porco.Rosso's Avatar
Porco.Rosso Porco.Rosso is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paris
Posts: 256
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell756 View Post
These posts, are very painful to read.
As a circumcised guy who's been contemplating suicide more and more recently because of my circumcision and how much it affects the entirety of my life, those posts are unbelievably hard to read without feeling this awful mixture of anger, sadness and grief.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old March 14th, 2012
tbk__ tbk__ is offline
cut as adult pm me questions
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 18
Default Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

Iwas cut at 19 and am 22. I hada ci9.5 (very long and thick foreskin).
Why did i get cut?
---cuz i thot girls liked it more?...and it was normal? im from canada too.

Re: So what's it like being INTACT?

-- it was what i imagine heaven wood feel like. It was like being very high every day.



FUCK
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.