Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > GUEST SERVICES > Welcome / Orientation Center > Welcome Center Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome Center Archive Old posts from the welcome center will be moved here by the moderator

Old October 6th, 2008

Default Hello,new here.

Hi,my name is Jason and I'm a 30 Yo mechanic from Ma.I am here trying to gather information about the restoration i MIGHT start doing,I'm not sure as to what i may do yet.The reason i may do this is i have been a long time atheist and i feel as i was robbed of something without my consent,for no good reason,mutilation seems a fitting word.

I'm sure there are many with the same feelings as i,and i hope to gain some knowledge from the people that have been through this process before,or from who are in the process now.I look forward to hearing from you!

Jason.
Old October 6th, 2008
Wholesome seeker

Default Re: Hello,new here.

Welcome, Jason.

There is a lot of information here and elsewhere on the Internet on the effects of circumcision and what us cut guys can do about it. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

I am a firm believer in manual tugging. See this link for tugging methods. I use method 2 about 1 to 2 hours a day - when I wake up in the morning, when I shower, every time I go to the bathroom, and whenever I have nothing better to do with my hands. :-)

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old October 7th, 2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
i have been a long time atheist and i feel as i was robbed of something without my consent
Welcome. Your example illustrates the absurdity of making a permanant irreversible choice on behalf of an infant for religious reasons.

We live in an age of religious freedom. Our legislatures have immorally failed to protect the religious freedom of infants and the rational adults they will become.

-Ron
Old October 7th, 2008

Quote:
Welcome, Jason.

There is a lot of information here and elsewhere on the Internet on the effects of circumcision and what us cut guys can do about it. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

I am a firm believer in manual tugging. See this link for tugging methods. I use method 2 about 1 to 2 hours a day - when I wake up in the morning, when I shower, every time I go to the bathroom, and whenever I have nothing better to do with my hands. :-)
Thanks for the reply,i was leaning toward something like the Tlc but i will look in to your recommendation.

Quote:
Welcome. Your example illustrates the absurdity of making a permanant irreversible choice on behalf of an infant for religious reasons.

We live in an age of religious freedom. Our legislatures have immorally failed to protect the religious freedom of infants and the rational adults they will become.

-Ron
My thoughts exactly,it makes me very mad that something so drastic was done to me that can never be put back to normal,It's outrageous!,I do not plan on having children but if i ever do it will not happen unless the lucky lady agrees to not mutilate the baby.

Jason.
Old October 7th, 2008
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
Thanks for the reply,i was leaning toward something like the Tlc but i will look in to your recommendation.
There is no reason that you cannot do both manual tugging and use a device like the TLC. I have both a TLC-X and a DTR. I still manually tug at least 1 to 2 hours a day (the minutes add up).

Depending upon how much slack skin you have, you may have to start out with manual tugging or tape.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old October 7th, 2008

Quote:
There is no reason that you cannot do both manual tugging and use a device like the TLC. I have both a TLC-X and a DTR. I still manually tug at least 1 to 2 hours a day (the minutes add up).

Depending upon how much slack skin you have, you may have to start out with manual tugging or tape.
I do not have much extra skin,Thanks for the info.This is stuff i did not know yet.

Jason.
Old October 7th, 2008

Quote:
I do not have much extra skin
Sorry to hear it.

And since we're here in the Welcome Center, let me point out to all our guests that none of us has *extra* skin. Most of us are missing some normal skin in fact.

We might re-phrase the above: "I do not have much slack to work with."
Old October 9th, 2008

Well u came to the right place for info. I have been restoring for a couple of years now and have had some good results. The main benefit for you is the increased sensation and sensitivity but I also just like the way it looks. I found TLC tugger best
Old October 10th, 2008

Thumbs up Re: Hello,new here.

Hello Jason,
I am Night tug. So you are thinking about doing this,huh? Well ,what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.You will have to be willing to make a commitment. You will have to be diligent at it, and persevere. You can expect to see real gains in sensitivity and protection. I use TLC , tugging at night, retaining in the day, mostly. Sometimes I tug days also. I was iffy when I started resto, but now , I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!!!!!
Old October 11th, 2008

I say go for it! I've been doing this for several years now. I guess it's kinda like going to college. the time is going to pass anyway, you might as well be doing something that will show results. I've tried a lot of methods over the years, but I've now decided that the TLC tugger is the best by far. No tape, and pretty easy to conceal. I've been using it for a month now and have seen results. Good luck to you.

Also, good to know there are other atheists out there. I wish the rest of the world would figure it out. (sorry don't mean to be offensive)