Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 20th, 2009
Administrator

Default Re: Does this really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
just wondering, the foreskin doesn't constantly retract because of a missing ridged band right? not if you have a tapered end anyway? so one wouldn't have to wear o-rings or the like to keep the foreskin's position fixed all the time, correct?
Many restorers who have finished and reported what it is like say that it acts and looks like a natural foreskin. Exactly like the original? No. But they do not talk about needing to retain either. And the few that actually address this say no maintnenace is needed.

Just keep in mind that a lot of skin was taken from you. Apprximately half of the skin in your penis was amputated. That is a lot of skin to grow back. Not everyone wants to go that far.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old October 20th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b View Post
Just keep in mind that a lot of skin was taken from you. Apprximately half of the skin in your penis was amputated. That is a lot of skin to grow back. Not everyone wants to go that far.
and i suspect there's no way to know how much skin you would've had had you not been circumcised so, more deciding needs to happen on your part.

Distalero,

Ron's foreskin looks like it has a dartos mucsle at the end of it. obviously it doesn't but that's what i'd love to have
Old October 20th, 2009
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
Ron's foreskin looks like it has a dartos mucsle at the end of it. obviously it doesn't but that's what i'd love to have
The outer skin has a dartos layer. It is the dartos layer and its tendency to contract that allows a restored foreskin to hug the glans and pucker at the end.

I am not yet finished, but I stay covered almost all the time during the day without having to wear a retainer.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old October 20th, 2009

good to know Tally

i don't want a floppy foreskin
Old October 26th, 2009

Like this one? Oh, wait... that's natural, not restored. Oops.

Old December 11th, 2009

Is this a Ralph Lauren ad? I suddenly wanna buy Polo underwear, and I don't know why.

Didn't even consider the penis sticking out of it.
Old April 18th, 2010

When I first heard of foreskin restoration, I ckecked many websites, forums to see if this was a scam or if it really worked. 99,99876% of the internet says it works. I'll go with the majority.
Old April 18th, 2010

You know, most guys that aren't cut, don't pucker at the end like that. I live in the UK where circumcision is relatively rare and, of all my friends that I've seen, I can only think of two that have that 'anteater' look. With most, the foreskin stops at the end of the glans, and you can see the tip of the head and the urethra, (unless it's cold)! Seems a lot of guys on here that are trying to restore are really keen to achieve the anteater look (i.e. surely the most difficult look to obtain for a circumcised man) on the misunderstanding that, that is the most authentic look, and a non-puckered penis is consistent with a 'fake, restored' penis. This is not correct. Don't be so hard on yourselves! (P.S. I'm not circumcised, but I'm really concerned about the infliction of circumcision upon infants who cannot speak out for their own rights).
Old April 18th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncutJoe View Post
You know, most guys that aren't cut, don't pucker at the end like that. I live in the UK where circumcision is relatively rare and, of all my friends that I've seen, I can only think of two that have that 'anteater' look. With most, the foreskin stops at the end of the glans, and you can see the tip of the head and the urethra, (unless it's cold)! Seems a lot of guys on here that are trying to restore are really keen to achieve the anteater look (i.e. surely the most difficult look to obtain for a circumcised man) on the misunderstanding that, that is the most authentic look
Oh that is very true, UncutJoe. I've been around the world and back. I can attest to this. It's obvious that cut guys here and elsewhere wish they were intact. We look at images of intact men that we see as beautiful and wish we were that specific "brand" of penis. I admire the anteater look, though I don't look to getting that exact look. However, I wish I had the more pronounced ridged band and frenulum, and not everyone has those things while being intact. I was supposed to, though, but the sight of the remnants. Hell, I know one guy that isn't cut and his glans are always showing. It's a matter of dreaming. We want the best from what was taken from us.
Old May 4th, 2010

Hey guys, I am a 18 year old looking at trying restoration. I was circumcised at around 12 years old and have always wished it never happened. I have a scar on the underside of my penis which is very unattractive and which is surrounded by many bumps, does this sound familiar to anyone reading this?
If so, some sort of explanation would be great and any suggestions as to how I could rid myself of this would be greatly appreciated.

And I was wondering what are the best ways to start with restoration? I'm new to this concept and am very open to the thought of restoring my penis to its natural state.

Thanks!