Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Health Club
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Club Non-restoring topics including Mens Health and Mental Health

Old July 11th, 2010

Default Smegma

I have never, ever seen this much smegma under the foreskin before, so I thought it might make a revelation for all the cut guys on here who have never seen it before. The penis/foreskin/smegma belongs to a university student in London, England. Here is his explanation:

"I have always had a tight foreskin so naturally make a lot of smegma & it is always quite fishy down there. I went away on a Uni trip for 4 days & didn't wash under the skin once but did a fair bit of wanking in public toilets and this is how it looked when I got back on the 5th day so I thought I might share. Planning on going to clubbing tonight to see if I can get it [obscene term censored] off clean by some slapper or old guy. Who wants it in their mouth?"

Sorry I wasn't able to provide a link, but it's on X-Tube. Just go to the site, you want the blank box where you can type in a term, and hit search. The search term you are going to type in is "tight foreskin". The search result will be on the top line, 3rd from the left. The title is "Pull back my smelly tight foreskin", and the user ID of the university student is uncut-teen5000. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and bet you have never seen this much smegma before.
Old July 12th, 2010
Happy being intact in my circumcised country

Default Re: Smegma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
I have never, ever seen this much smegma under the foreskin before, so I thought it might make a revelation for all the cut guys on here who have never seen it before. The penis/foreskin/smegma belongs to a university student in London, England. Here is his explanation:

"I have always had a tight foreskin so naturally make a lot of smegma & it is always quite fishy down there. I went away on a Uni trip for 4 days & didn't wash under the skin once but did a fair bit of wanking in public toilets and this is how it looked when I got back on the 5th day so I thought I might share. Planning on going to clubbing tonight to see if I can get it [obscene term censored] off clean by some slapper or old guy. Who wants it in their mouth?"

Sorry I wasn't able to provide a link, but it's on X-Tube. Just go to the site, you want the blank box where you can type in a term, and hit search. The search term you are going to type in is "tight foreskin". The search result will be on the top line, 3rd from the left. The title is "Pull back my smelly tight foreskin", and the user ID of the university student is uncut-teen5000. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and bet you have never seen this much smegma before.
I don't see any bad thing in this smegma,so what is the problem?
My smegma always go out from my penis automatically.
Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made,and,behold,it was very good.And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
Greeting,Yunus.
Old July 12th, 2010

The amazing thing is that even though its covered in smegma many of the men who viewed the video found it sexually arousing and for quite a few of them they want to be the ones to clean it without the use of hands or water if you get my drift
Old July 12th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
I don't see any bad thing in this smegma,so what is the problem?
My smegma always go out from my penis automatically.
I don't see anything bad in smegma either, so I don't have any problem with it. I'm not judgmental at all. It's a natural body product, and is there for a reason. Now that I have a half-covering foreskin, I sometimes get smegma too, but usually only behind the glans.

I think some of the guys who are fully restored have mentioned that they sometimes get smegma too, but I'm not positive.
Old July 12th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
I don't have any problem with it. I'm not judgmental at all. It's a natural body product
But an unnatural deliberate accumulation is not for everyone, even among those who appreciate normal genitals.

-Ron
Old July 12th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspie View Post
The amazing thing is that even though its covered in smegma many of the men who viewed the video found it sexually arousing and for quite a few of them they want to be the ones to clean it without the use of hands or water if you get my drift
Right, and they were pretty unambiguous about wanting to clean it in that way. There was no shortage of volunteers, and I think that most or all of them were from the U.S. That may be just because the video title was in English, and the population of the U.S. is at least 310 million. Or it may be that there are so many million circumcised guys in the U.S., that some of them are going to be interested in the uncircumcised penis in general and smegma in particular; just simple math and the law of probability I guess. Whereas the percentage of circumcised guys in Europe is just about zero.

The other interesting thing was that his registered friends were female, at least three that I saw, and one of them volunteered to do something else with him, despite that he may be gay.
Old July 16th, 2010

Smegma is, I'm quite sure (I don't know first hand though, since I've never touched a penis other than my own), quite natural.

If a penis smells bad I think it must be about the equivalent of a bad-smelling vagina.

Not all vaginas smell bad. Some are clean. Why are they clean?

- the woman washes herself
- more importantly, she doesn't smoke, drink lots of alcohol (her body isn't full of toxins)

So it should be the same for men. Yeah, if he is uncut, doesn't wash, and is full of toxins - sure, there is probably going to be something nasty there.

The foreskin isn't the problem. The problem is who is managing it.

Only a douche would say "Yeah, my foreskin smells, so therefore all foreskins smell."

I mean, people are lacking very simple logic.

Some anuses, I'm sure, smell bad. Should we cut them out?

"Fish smell bad" (munch munch munch... sound of person eating fish)
- then don't eat it!

"Killing chickens is cruel, but this bucket of KFC tastes so good!"

Quote me on it:

Humans have more information than ever, and less knowledge than ever.

Yeah, I think the foreskin produces pheromones or sth. This is to attract women. Duh.

Clarification:

Toxins in, toxins out.

So for those who think people can ingest what they want and have zero repercussions for it:

You guys are dumbasses! Hahahahahahahahah.

So, if you smoke, you will probably have bad-smelling feet, foul-smelling smegma and bad breath. Toxins don't disappear by magic!

It's karma in "action", people. Karma = action.

"Oh, I can eat, drink, say, think, and do what I want. There are no repercussions. I'm innocent." Only a tard would say this and believe it.

And yet these tards will think nothing of, two minutes after saying this, using the word "deserve" in a sentence.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Old July 16th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Not all vaginas smell bad. Some are clean.
The people I've known with everfresh-smelling vaginas were NOT clean freaks NOR were they health nuts; smoking, drinking, not always showering every day, eating plenty of meat and garlic and seafood and - somehow -absolutely no noticeable smell or taste.
Old July 17th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
The people I've known with everfresh-smelling vaginas were NOT clean freaks NOR were they health nuts; smoking, drinking, not always showering every day, eating plenty of meat and garlic and seafood and - somehow -absolutely no noticeable smell or taste.
Everfresh vaginas? What is that? Like a pine tree? Garlic would be the agent that cleanses the body of toxins. Garlic has a pleasant smell. Toxins (waste) don't.

But the smoking thing is not true.

Smokers have foul-smelling feet, breath, and probably vaginas too. Again, not ALL. A young woman of 25 will probably not have a bad-smelling vagina even if she smokes a few cigs per day. But it does catch up to her a bit later.

Toxins have a bad smell and toxins don't leave the body magically. They come out through the hair, feces, breath, skin, etc. - however the body can get them out - the body is staying alive.

"Psoriasis" is also toxins coming out through the skin.

This stuff is simple. Allopathic "doctors" scam you into thinking this stuff isn't simple.

Everfresh vaginas..... Mmmmm. Not buying that one.
Old July 21st, 2010
Happy being intact in my circumcised country

Nature designed human body to have foreskin.
And nature designed human body to have disposal channels towards human body.

So,natural design wouldn't harm human body.
I think that human activities such as what was eaten,smoking,etc which could endanger human body.
So,I think that humans need to manage their activities.

It is so ridiculous that natural body can endanger its self naturally.
Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made,and,behold,it was very good.And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
Greeting,Yunus.